Thread: Islam and Terrorism

  1. #41
    I was responding to your question about being taught by a Muslim. You said more with your refusal to denounce terrorists/terrorism than you possibly could any other way. I am done discussing this with you.

  2. #42
    troaty mouth best song ever pjdude1219's Avatar
    Posts
    14,582
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    I was responding to your question about being taught by a Muslim. You said more with your refusal to denounce terrorists/terrorism than you possibly could any other way. I am done discussing this with you.
    you never asked him to denounce terrorism

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    I was responding to your question about being taught by a Muslim. You said more with your refusal to denounce terrorists/terrorism than you possibly could any other way. I am done discussing this with you.
    Why should I denounce terrorism when it is your nation that creates them?

  4. #44
    troaty mouth best song ever pjdude1219's Avatar
    Posts
    14,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadark View Post
    Why should I denounce terrorism when it is your nation that creates them?
    not all of them some of them are just assholes who would do it any way but a decent percentage are terrorists because of things the usa has done

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadark View Post
    Why should I denounce terrorism when it is your nation that creates them?
    We created the POS terrorists who held our guys hostage in '79?
    We created the POS terrorists who bombed the Cole?
    We created the POS terrorists who hijacked our planes and used them to destroy our skyscrapers?
    We created the POS terrorists who killed over 3,000 innocent Americans 911?
    We created the POS terrorists who kill all over the world DAILY in the name of Allah?
    We created the POS terrorists who use the Koran to justify their violence?
    We created the POS terrorists who came from Iran/Syria to destroy Iraq?
    We created the POS terrorists who came here illegally to plot our destruction?
    We created the POS terrorists who have committed over 11,000 (!!!) terror attacks since 911?
    We created the POS terrorists who are the scum of the earth and who we will destroy?


    I don't think so.

  6. #46
    We created the POS terrorists who held our guys hostage in '79?
    Yes, by overthrowing their democracy in '53 and establishing a secret police agency that iced the opposition.

    We created the POS terrorists who bombed the Cole?
    Yes, because the people who orchestrated it were funded and trained by you.

    We created the POS terrorists who hijacked our planes and used them to destroy our skyscrapers?
    You did this yourself.

    We created the POS terrorists who kill all over the world DAILY in the name of Allah?
    Yes, because you're in their lands. They have every right to kill your soldiers.

    We created the POS terrorists who use the Koran to justify their violence?
    Yes, because you have displaced and slaughtered them through war for resources.

    We created the POS terrorists who have committed over 11,000 (!!!) terror attacks since 911?
    Yes, because your actions have claimed the lives of half a million civilians in Iraq alone.

    We created the POS terrorists who are the scum of the earth and who we will destroy?
    You fund and train them one minute, and declare them your enemies the next. You don't even know who your enemies are.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadark View Post
    You did this yourself.
    Please clarify, do you mean this in the 911 truther "the gov't was behind it!" sense?

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by ashura View Post
    Please clarify, do you mean this in the 911 truther "the gov't was behind it!" sense?
    19 Arabs with boxcutters simultaneously hijacking four commercial airplanes and crashing them (with pinpoint accuracy) to their desired targets has never really sounded right to me.

  9. #49
    I would think that's more because of incompetence on our part than the government actually being behind it.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadark View Post
    Yes, by overthrowing their democracy in '53 and establishing a secret police agency that iced the opposition...Yes, because the people who orchestrated it were funded and trained by you.
    Nice try. I don't think so.

    You did this yourself.
    No. Evil muslim terrorists did. We have audio/video/eyewitness proof. And binLaden's bragging about it.

    Yes, because you're in their lands. They have every right to kill your soldiers.
    I'm talking about them killing innocent civillians all over the world not just Iraq.

    ...you have displaced and slaughtered them through war for resources.
    Bull. Evil muslim terrorists DESERVE to be "displaced and slaughtered."
    It's payback for for their vile behavior.

    Your actions have claimed the lives of half a million civilians in Iraq alone.
    No. The number is more like 100,00 and evil muslim terrorists killed most of the civillians in Iraq. USA troops kill very few/mostly by accident. Muslim terrorists killed 16,791 Iraqi civilians last year. 225 Iraqi civilians were killed collaterally in incidents involving Americans and muslim terrorists.

    You don't even know who your enemies are.
    We most certainly do. And we WILL destroy them!

  11. #51
    Nice try. I don't think so.
    You're denying the Mossadegh-overthrow and the SAVAK? Wow.

    No. Evil muslim terrorists did. We have audio/video/eyewitness proof. And binLaden's bragging about it.
    Funny - I recall him vociferously denying it. Oh! You're talking about Fatty Bin Laden's confession. Very authentic.

    I'm talking about them killing innocent civillians all over the world not just Iraq.
    And I'm talking about America's involvement (past and present) all over the world, which usually included screwing over Muslims (or momentarily supporting them before declaring them enemies later on).

    Bull. Evil muslim terrorists DESERVE to be "displaced and slaughtered."
    It's payback for for their vile behavior.
    We're talking about kids, women, elderly, sick...you know, the innocents. The ones who were the pawns in a global chess game.

    No. The number is more like 100,00 and evil muslim terrorists killed most of the civillians in Iraq. USA troops kill very few/mostly by accident. Muslim terrorists killed 16,791 Iraqi civilians last year. 225 Iraqi civilians were killed collaterally in incidents involving Americans and muslim terrorists.
    Oh, how sweet! It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside knowing that only 100,000 civilians have been killed by Americans.

    We most certainly do. And we WILL destroy them!
    Good luck!

  12. #52
    sweet
    is the body count in yet?

  13. #53
    I recall him vociferously denying it. Oh! You're talking about Fatty Bin Laden's confession. Very authentic.
    You can deny it all you want. He's still bragging to this day. You don't fool me. You may fools some stupid Americans, but not me.

    We're talking about kids, women, elderly, sick...you know, the innocents...
    Yes, those are the ones the evil muslim terrorists are slaughtering. Have you seen them using little children as suicide bombers? It's beyond vile.

    It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside knowing that only 100,000 civilians have been killed by Americans.
    No, evil muslim terrorists killed those civilians. Americans killed very few. Admit it, your religion of peace isn't looking so peaceful right now.

    Good luck!
    We don't need luck. We have God, prayer, brave soldiers, weapons, intelligence, and the best president ever. We will win. We always do.

  14. #54
    troaty mouth best song ever pjdude1219's Avatar
    Posts
    14,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadark View Post
    19 Arabs with boxcutters simultaneously hijacking four commercial airplanes and crashing them (with pinpoint accuracy) to their desired targets has never really sounded right to me.
    trust me if you went through american airport sertcurity you would

  15. #55
    unamerican american USS Exeter's Avatar
    Posts
    2,482
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    You can deny it all you want. He's still bragging to this day. You don't fool me. You may fools some stupid Americans, but not me.
    Ummmmm....I didn't say anything But he is not trying to fool anyone, he speaks of the truth.

  16. #56
    Mourning in America madanthonywayne's Avatar
    Posts
    12,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Repo Man View Post
    Two brothers killed a gay couple in their nearby home a few years ago.

    They were affiliated with the Christian Identity movement, the same people who inspired Eric Rudolph to bomb the Olympics.

    http://www.salon.com/news/feature/1999/10/06/redding/

    You could argue that they "aren't really Christians", but that would be no different than arguing that those who use the Koran to justify killing "aren't really Muslims".
    Ok, so two brothers killed a gay couple. Is that terrorism? Two guys kill two other guys? Don't think so. Eric Rudolph and the Olympics? Ok.

    So, yes, Christianity occasionally motivates a few psychos. So does environmentalism (the Unibomber, Earth First).

    But comparing Christianity to Islam when it comes to terrorism is like comparing the local mom and pop store to Wal Mart.

  17. #57
    Valued Senior Member
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by madanthonywayne View Post
    Ok, so two brothers killed a gay couple. Is that terrorism? Two guys kill two other guys? Don't think so. Eric Rudolph and the Olympics? Ok.

    So, yes, Christianity occasionally motivates a few psychos. So does environmentalism (the Unibomber, Earth First).

    But comparing Christianity to Islam when it comes to terrorism is like comparing the local mom and pop store to Wal Mart.
    Terrorism, in the modern sense,[2] is violence, the threat of violence, or other harmful acts committed for political or ideological goals.
    The first line of Wikipedia's page on terrorism. By that definition, the execution of those gay men was certainly terrorism.

    Does anyone think that the violence in the M.E. would stop if you could wave a magic wand and convert all of those people to Christianity? Both sides in Northern Ireland were Christians.

  18. #58
    <-- Aww, radioactive kitty! Arsalan's Avatar
    Posts
    1,432
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    No, evil muslim terrorists killed those civilians. Americans killed very few. Admit it, your religion of peace isn't looking so peaceful right now.
    See here the indoctrination has done its work! Somehow the terrorirsts are Muslims but the civlians are just innocent people. Haha! Hye Sandy, whats the religion of the people that are being killed on a daily basis in Iraq by those "evil muslim terrorirsts"?

    You do know that most of the victims of terrorist attacks in that area are Muslims right? Well then, lets assume for a moment you are right and the Quran commands killing and the terrorists obey, can you give me verses from the Quran that command killing Muslims?

    And if you can find the logical fallacy in your argument ill let you fight it yourself.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsalan View Post
    See here the indoctrination has done its work! Somehow the terrorirsts are Muslims but the civlians are just innocent people. Haha! Hye Sandy, whats the religion of the people that are being killed on a daily basis in Iraq by those "evil muslim terrorirsts"?

    You do know that most of the victims of terrorist attacks in that area are Muslims right? Well then, lets assume for a moment you are right and the Quran commands killing and the terrorists obey, can you give me verses from the Quran that command killing Muslims?

    And if you can find the logical fallacy in your argument ill let you fight it yourself.
    Thats just it!, there is no logic in your killing, muslims get killed as part of the struggle while non muslims just because they are infidels. So there is no justification in your muslim killings! And you blame the West for the deaths on both sides!!!

  20. #60
    Valued Senior Member
    Posts
    10,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadark View Post
    19 Arabs with boxcutters simultaneously hijacking four commercial airplanes and crashing them (with pinpoint accuracy) to their desired targets has never really sounded right to me.
    Sorry, but it doesn't matter at all what YOU think. The majority of the world disagrees with you.

Similar Threads

  1. By Shadow1 in forum World Events
    Last Post: 04-20-10, 04:12 PM
    Replies: 91
  2. By Shadow1 in forum The Cesspool
    Last Post: 01-31-10, 04:51 PM
    Replies: 1
  3. By Atom in forum Religion Archives
    Last Post: 11-20-07, 07:05 PM
    Replies: 171
  4. By Solve et Coagula in forum Politics
    Last Post: 02-25-06, 02:43 AM
    Replies: 9

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •