Islam and Terrorism

Discussion in 'World Events' started by sandy, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

You've given as support for your argument links to a wellknown hatesite, which isnt yours, which assumes that Muslims only read 1 verse, out of ontext, every time they open the Quran. You think that by giving those links you have somehow made a point. Trust me, you have not. I have dealt with most of those verses on here a long time ago. But it seems ill have to deal with them again. Expect a post from me showing those verses in their entirety and context and explaining what they mean.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sandy Banned Banned

It is NOT a hatesite. I know the guy who runs it. He's brilliant just like Debbie Schlussel. You may be fooling some people but you will NEVER fool me about Islam. Never.

You CAN NOT dispute what I said/quoted. It's all there. And don't bother explaining what they mean. Their meaning is perfectly clear.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kadark Banned Banned

Is "evilbible.com" a hatesite?

Don't worry, sandy - you've already fooled yourself about Islam.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

yes he can you just don't want to admit being wrong because it will screw up your world view. and it is a hatesite. all it shows that you don't think so is your incapable of recognizing hate

8. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

Thank God my friends don’t run sites preaching hatred and ignorance about other peoples religion. Also, I couldn’t care less what you think or whether I convince you or not. I only reply to posts like yours because someone who is willing to study and learn the truth may find this thread via Google and I would like that person to have the truth besides your ignorance and hate.

9. sandy Banned Banned

So you're saying all these Muslims who are killing in the name of Allah all over the world every day, are what? Not Muslims? Even though they say they are, their families say they are, they were "raised Muslim their whole lives", "devout followers of Allah" etc...?

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/AboutSite.htm

That site does NOT preach hatred. It reveals the truth. And you HATE that...

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'm saying their religion has as much to do with their actions as that of US troops who rape and kill Iraqis.

11. sandy Banned Banned

Nah, I'm PERFECTLY clear on Islam and its goals.

I challenge you to

-denounce binLaden
    -denounce 911
    -denounce violence in the name of Allah
    -denounce Muslim violence against the USA
    -denounce Muslim violence against Christians and Jews

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I am sorry to hear that.

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You're using the same logic that Muslims use to disown the radicals among them. Actually, Christians have been known to kill abortion doctors. The terrorist Timothy McVeigh was a Christian, and seemed even to be motivated by religious ideas.

14. Kadark Banned Banned

Bin Laden fulfilled the wish of Daoud, and fought bravely for Afghanistan. I would never dream of denouncing him. He is a hero.

"We will never allow you to dictate to us how to run our country and whom to employ in Afghanistan. How and where we employ the foreign experts will remain the exclusive prerogative of the Afghan state. Afghanistan shall remain poor, if necessary, but free in its acts and decisions." - Daoud.

Why should I denounce 9/11? My people didn't commit it.

If it is not a righteous war, then I will denounce it.

When hell freezes over. The USA has used and abused Muslims worldwide for their own profitable means for decades.

If the Christians and Jews are not provoking the Muslims, then of course I will.

15. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

Islam does not say to kill anyone! Have you ever met a muslim? I do not understand how are able to say the things you say, and still feel good about yourself. There are 1 billion muslims in this world. And well over 10 million muslims in the US alone. If they all wanted us dead, they would have already done it.

16. sandy Banned Banned

I rest my case.

17. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

no your not you have a false ideas of what islam is just like you have a false idea of christianity is

18. sandy Banned Banned

Read/study the Koran and then say that.

19. Kadark Banned Banned

Yeah, and when have you read and studied the Qur'an? Have you had it taught to you by an Muslim teacher?

20. Mind Sifter Registered Member

why learn it from a muslim teacher? why can't one just 'study it' from hatesites?

c'mon Kadark, you know what sandy ment when she said "read/study the qur'an".

21. sandy Banned Banned

In part. Creeped the hell out of me too.

22. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

i have read the Koran and have talked to a history professor who area of expertise was islamic history and both are far more in line with what he is saying than you. i have also looked into the hadithas

23. Kadark Banned Banned

So, you have partially read the Qur'an...yet, you are clearer on Islam's teachings and goals than those who dedicate their entire life to studying and living its lifestyle?

You're beyond words...