Islam and Terrorism

Discussion in 'World Events' started by sandy, Jan 27, 2008.

1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Both Christian extremists.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

instead of building mosques in other countries, use that money for better uses, because as you see, their country have been destroyed, also, all those countries that helps it to rebuild, is kinda occupation, first by loans, and also, by, kinda, "it's us who builded your country, if not us, your country would be screwed!...blablabla" i got your point, but they need all help, anyway, what is saudi arabia doing and other rich arab countries that use their money for useless, i mean, it's a humatirian mission, why don't they help them? they can even build them an entire good city, don't have to be even fancy or exepensive, just so they can live and keep developing.
    my country don't have that much money, and it did send some helps, like it always do, not so much, but, it's a help.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

well, i sugest that this thread get closed, it's useless. and can never be finished.
    and will only make more progranada and and and... such things...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Moderator Note: @Shadow1- if such is your opinion and ability to contribute, then please simply refrain from participating in this thread. As for others who do understand that untangling the conflation of Islam with terrorism in the global narrative of events and politics is important- those who are aware that our overcoming of misunderstanding affects all our lives now and in the future- please continue the exploration.