Islam and Terrorism

Discussion in 'World Events' started by sandy, Jan 27, 2008.

1. sandy Banned Banned

I was responding to your question about being taught by a Muslim. You said more with your refusal to denounce terrorists/terrorism than you possibly could any other way. I am done discussing this with you.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

you never asked him to denounce terrorism

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kadark Banned Banned

Why should I denounce terrorism when it is your nation that creates them?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

not all of them some of them are just assholes who would do it any way but a decent percentage are terrorists because of things the usa has done

8. sandy Banned Banned

We created the POS terrorists who held our guys hostage in '79?

We created the POS terrorists who bombed the Cole?
    We created the POS terrorists who hijacked our planes and used them to destroy our skyscrapers?
    We created the POS terrorists who killed over 3,000 innocent Americans 911?
    We created the POS terrorists who kill all over the world DAILY in the name of Allah?
    We created the POS terrorists who use the Koran to justify their violence?

We created the POS terrorists who came from Iran/Syria to destroy Iraq?
    We created the POS terrorists who came here illegally to plot our destruction?
    We created the POS terrorists who have committed over 11,000 (!!!) terror attacks since 911?
    We created the POS terrorists who are the scum of the earth and who we will destroy?

I don't think so.

9. Kadark Banned Banned

Yes, by overthrowing their democracy in '53 and establishing a secret police agency that iced the opposition.

Yes, because the people who orchestrated it were funded and trained by you.

You did this yourself.

Yes, because you're in their lands. They have every right to kill your soldiers.

Yes, because you have displaced and slaughtered them through war for resources.

Yes, because your actions have claimed the lives of half a million civilians in Iraq alone.

You fund and train them one minute, and declare them your enemies the next. You don't even know who your enemies are.

10. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Please clarify, do you mean this in the 911 truther "the gov't was behind it!" sense?

11. Kadark Banned Banned

19 Arabs with boxcutters simultaneously hijacking four commercial airplanes and crashing them (with pinpoint accuracy) to their desired targets has never really sounded right to me.

12. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

I would think that's more because of incompetence on our part than the government actually being behind it.

13. sandy Banned Banned

Nice try. I don't think so.

No. Evil muslim terrorists did. We have audio/video/eyewitness proof. And binLaden's bragging about it.

I'm talking about them killing innocent civillians all over the world not just Iraq.

Bull. Evil muslim terrorists DESERVE to be "displaced and slaughtered."
    It's payback for for their vile behavior.

No. The number is more like 100,00 and evil muslim terrorists killed most of the civillians in Iraq. USA troops kill very few/mostly by accident. Muslim terrorists killed 16,791 Iraqi civilians last year. 225 Iraqi civilians were killed collaterally in incidents involving Americans and muslim terrorists.

We most certainly do. And we WILL destroy them! :yay:

14. Kadark Banned Banned

You're denying the Mossadegh-overthrow and the SAVAK? Wow.

Funny - I recall him vociferously denying it. Oh! You're talking about Fatty Bin Laden's confession. Very authentic.

And I'm talking about America's involvement (past and present) all over the world, which usually included screwing over Muslims (or momentarily supporting them before declaring them enemies later on).

We're talking about kids, women, elderly, sick...you know, the innocents. The ones who were the pawns in a global chess game.

Oh, how sweet! It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside knowing that only 100,000 civilians have been killed by Americans.

Good luck!

15. Gustav Banned Banned

sweet
    is the body count in yet?

16. sandy Banned Banned

You can deny it all you want. He's still bragging to this day. You don't fool me. You may fools some stupid Americans, but not me.

Yes, those are the ones the evil muslim terrorists are slaughtering. Have you seen them using little children as suicide bombers? It's beyond vile.

No, evil muslim terrorists killed those civilians. Americans killed very few. Admit it, your religion of peace isn't looking so peaceful right now.

We don't need luck. We have God, prayer, brave soldiers, weapons, intelligence, and the best president ever. We will win. We always do. :yay:

17. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

trust me if you went through american airport sertcurity you would

18. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

Ummmmm....I didn't say anything :scratchin: But he is not trying to fool anyone, he speaks of the truth.

19. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Ok, so two brothers killed a gay couple. Is that terrorism? Two guys kill two other guys? Don't think so. Eric Rudolph and the Olympics? Ok.

So, yes, Christianity occasionally motivates a few psychos. So does environmentalism (the Unibomber, Earth First).

But comparing Christianity to Islam when it comes to terrorism is like comparing the local mom and pop store to Wal Mart.

20. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

The first line of Wikipedia's page on terrorism. By that definition, the execution of those gay men was certainly terrorism.

Does anyone think that the violence in the M.E. would stop if you could wave a magic wand and convert all of those people to Christianity? Both sides in Northern Ireland were Christians.

21. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

See here the indoctrination has done its work!

Somehow the terrorirsts are Muslims but the civlians are just innocent people. Haha! Hye Sandy, whats the religion of the people that are being killed on a daily basis in Iraq by those "evil muslim terrorirsts"?

You do know that most of the victims of terrorist attacks in that area are Muslims right? Well then, lets assume for a moment you are right and the Quran commands killing and the terrorists obey, can you give me verses from the Quran that command killing Muslims?

And if you can find the logical fallacy in your argument ill let you fight it yourself.

22. Vega Banned Banned

Thats just it!, there is no logic in your killing, muslims get killed as part of the struggle while non muslims just because they are infidels. So there is no justification in your muslim killings! And you blame the West for the deaths on both sides!!!

23. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Sorry, but it doesn't matter at all what YOU think. The majority of the world disagrees with you.