Islam and Terrorism

Discussion in 'World Events' started by sandy, Jan 27, 2008.

1. sandy Banned Banned

Half of CONgress is liberal. The liberals have no problem with terrorists. They coddle them and fight for their rights. They think terrorism is a law enforcement problem. Some of them think WE committed/deserved 911. Some think terrorists are just misunderstood. Some want them freed from jail. They would rather we pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan and just let the evil muslim terrorists take over the world.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

We will find binLaden unless a democrat is elected. Then binLaden will probably become a national hero.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

no liberals don't thin that in fighting terrorism we should give up what makes america great it's freedoms

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

We already did find Bin laden under Mr.W, but he failed do do anything about it. I know I know it was to save inoccent people from dying, but we all know thats not why. He was spared because he is the poster child for terrorism, his face makes Americans scared and thats exactly what the current admin wants. They made him a villan, which is almost as bad as making him a hero.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

why has it taken so long then sandy????? doesnt it embarase you at all that for all the miltary might and tech of the US armed forces including the special ops you can tfind a bloke in a cave bordering 2 countries which are your allies!!!
    So if a republican gets in to the whitehosue again do you think they will catch bin lid or will we ahve to wait for a democrat to get into power so you can say all well he will never be caught now cos a wishy washy liberal is in power

8. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Who are you calling "Mr. W" and WHEN did we find him??????

And his face doen't scare me in the least. I think he looks like a rag-tag hobo.

9. sandy Banned Banned

You're confusing W with Clinton. He's the one who had binLaden THREE times and wouldn't take him. What a moron he is...

You've hit a nerve with this one. Now I want ANY shred of ANY kind of evidence you have so I can take it to W and ask him about it.

We didn't have to make binLaden a villian. He already was/is. A muslim terrorist POS vile scumsack.

I think you're blowing hot air as usual...

10. Vega Banned Banned

For all I know he could be in Cuba or even S.A.M's next door neighbor!!

11. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

yes perhaps, but surely the mighty US war machine shoudl know where he is??? or did that 2 months head start after 9-11 prove too much to claw back???!!!!

12. Vega Banned Banned

Probably they do know where he is! but need him alive just for political reasons!...

13. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

really

are you sure

Sandy could this be true

either that or it is gross incompetence and neglect on a horrific scale

14. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

So your telling me that there was no way possible for us to go through the caves in which Bin laden was hiding? We knew the basic location, but we failed to act, instead of pursuing the mastermind behind 9/11 we chose to invade a country that had nothing to do with it then parade its captured dictator around claiming some major victory. It was never about capturing bin laden, they realized that they could use hi as an reason to carry out policys that would otherwise have never worked. In short the reason he isnt dead or captured is that Bush needs him. Sorry to break it to you.

15. sandy Banned Banned

So now YOU'RE mocking US because we don't have him?

Why don't YOU go find him if you're so f-ing smart.

Last I heard there was a
    $50 MILLION reward for his sorry @ss.

16. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

considering before the 2004 election a republican was quoted as saying he would not have been supriesed if bush caught bin laden and was waiting untill before the election to reveal it to the public to gain a bump in the polls

17. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

okey kokey

give us a few billion quid, 10,000 or so troops, a few fighter bombers, some apache helicopters and what ever else i need and i'll gladly try and getbhim for you!!! Cant be that hard, apparently loads of muslims go to this suspected region of pakistan/AFGHANISTAN to be trained as suicide bombers and all so if they can get their i sure as hell can with the backing of the US ware machine!!!

18. sandy Banned Banned

Yeah, the BEST military on earth can't get in to get him and YOU can.

I'm sure you're a nice guy and all but you really don't have a clue as to what this involves.

19. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

ok sandy pls give me a few hints then????

but seriously sandy, you give ol' bin lid too much credit, that he can evade the US war machine for the best part of 7 years!!! Are you sure???? that doesnt say so much for the best military on earth now does it.. what about the speical ops, isnt that their jobs????

20. Kadark Banned Banned

Shows how little you know about the "majority of the world". Tons of people believe it was a conspiracy (especially outside of the U.S.).

It's hard to find a man who has been dead for years.

21. sandy Banned Banned

I suggest you get some investors to fund your trip to Pakistan to get binLaden. You can pay them back with the $50 MILLION reward.

22. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Aww... I almost feel left out

23. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

do you think the US admin will sponsor me?????????