Race and Intellectual Achievement

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by DeepThought, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facial Valued Senior Member

What are your thoughts on the word "racism," Dthought?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Also Deepthought, your blood type chart is flawed. Here's one that goes into greater detail about Arab blood types.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.pjms.com.pk/issues/octdec207/article/article22.html

So your link is incorrect. This chart breaks down the different reigons accordingly. And when it comes to Saudi Arabia, and the surrounding Arab nations. Their predominant Blood Type isn't B as the chart clearly illustrates.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mountainhare Banned Banned

Deepthought:
    AHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I see above, a purveyor of wisdom and a keen observer of mirth and merriment, good taste be damned!

Even if the premise is correct (which I do not subscribe to), that black people represent an earlier period of human history, that still means we should treat them with the greatest respect. To slander a fellow human being with accusations of inferiority, not even having met them, is like taking a crap on your grandmother. On her deathbed. And sending the recording of it to America's Funniest Home Videos.

8. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

If you'r right then post some actual facts instead of going off on one.

No, I'm English, although a lot of people tell me I sound American.

9. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

If you're so right then post some actual facts instead of going off on one.

No, I'm English, although a lot of people tell me I sound American.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Name one Native American genius.

11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

How would we know about such a person?

12. Kadark Banned Banned

Who decides who is a genius, anyway? What to some may be a genius is to others a rambling, superfluous fool.

13. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

Joke

Officer: What are your thoughts on racism
    Guy: Well definately I feel there are lots of races. Lets see..we have Asian, Pacific Asian, Black, Latin, White
    Officer: Stop right there

14. DeepThought Banned Banned

Facial,

When you force white people to live with blacks, whom they are unlike, both physically and intellectually, you will inevitably get racism.

European culture is traditionally very conservative, in complete opposition to African culture. In order to keep a garden looking beautiful and ordered, you must work to maintain it, if you just let it grow it returns to the wilderness.

15. jomokariuki Registered Member

Fear + ignorance = racism

Deepthought, your name is misleading. One might actually assume you think deep. Clearly you have proven this not to be the case. Your comments are completely ignorant. European culture? Europe, just like Africa is a huge continent with many countries who's "culture" can be very different. wtf do you mean by very conservative? Cause if you ask me, there are conservative and not so conservative people in every race. and what does this have to do with racism? Are you trying to say that Africans are just WILD! while Whites are quiet sombre people? Please! utter nonsense.

And just what do you know about African culture. Not a damn thing I bet. How many African's have you met? How many African friends do you have? How many Africans do you regularly converse with or even just associate with? How many have you actually hung out with???

Your comment that you 'inevitably get racism cause of forcing different races to live together' is completely false. In fact it's just stupid. It's something I'd expect from someone calling themselves 'UNEDUCATED' or 'SOPHOPHOBIA' not 'deepthought'. Cause clearly you don't know much about that. I've been around different races all my life as have most of us, so how come not everybody in the world inevitably became racist? Answer that oh deep thinker.

The fact is, racism is caused by fear and ignorance. You fear what you don't understand. you don't understand Africans because you don't allow yourself to be exposed to them. That is, you choose to remain ignorant. So the view you have of us Africans is built largely on exaggerated stereotypes you have created in your mind and amongst your similarly minded friends and family, and not reality.

The only way to get rid of your fear is by getting rid of your ignorance. The only way to get rid of your ignorance is to educate yourself. Learn about other peoples cultures, their history. make some friends damn it! get out of your comfort zone of white people and you'll soon find you had nothing to be so scared about:fright: We're actually ok people. :wave:

a quote from somebody else:

"If you are afraid of the dark, what do you do? Turn on a light.

By bringing to light the positives of diversity and stressing that all cultures and races can contribute to the betterment of our nation-and our world, we can overcome our collective fear of the dark."

"Many racist people claim that their "race" or culture is superior to others. Often this belief in superiority is actually caused by fear or even the feeling of inferiority. Many people are afraid of people that are different from themselves, and in order to reassure themselves, many people imagine that they are superior to who they are afraid of, so that they don’t have to be afraid anymore."

Interesting don't ya think? Hopefully I got you thinking.
    Who knows.. Maybe one day you might actually live up to your name...
    Or maybe not...:shrug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.