Race and Intellectual Achievement

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by DeepThought, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeepThought Banned Banned

Achievement gets you into the history books.

White peoples domination of science and culture is almost absolute, with important historical contributions, however, from Asians and Arabs.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

George Washington Carver

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DeepThought Banned Banned

Err... perhaps you could explain how this qualifies as genius?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Sounds like a true renaissance man to me. Wow, reading your link, I didn't even know he did all that stuff. Can you make explosives from peanuts?

I'm talking about 400 years of oppression, hatred, slavery, being treated as less than human, discrimination of all kinds. There was a real need to form institutions to help this small minority, since white institutions, which included just about all of them, were no help. While we have made some progress, it's still incomplete. Your denial of the need to create black institutions is another facet of racism, even though you may not feel personally racist.

8. DeepThought Banned Banned

Wow. Mentoring children and appreciating plants and nature makes you a genius.

I appreciate trees... can I be a genius too?

So you admit that black intellectualism is a sham aided by white people because they feel guilty about slavery?

Your need to create black institutions is a result of guilt at your own racism, even though you may not feel personally racist.

So, I ask you again, give me the name of a black genius, similar to Newton, Plato, Aristotle, Einstein, Marx or Confucius.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I doubt it.
    James Gates: Theoretical Physicist

10. Kadark Banned Banned

Nah, the Persians and Indians did more than the Asians and Arabs combined. Whites have been successful in the last few centuries, although one would think that their venturesome habit of sacking every corner of the Earth is why they've had so much riches and power.

Maybe there aren't as many "black geniuses" as other colours because they've been fighting for civil rights for so fucking long. I can't think of a colour that's been through more oppression and poverty (caused almost always from non-Blacks) than that of the Blacks.

11. DeepThought Banned Banned

Do you know what a genius is?

It's someone who has an extraordinary natural capacity of intellect, especially as shown in creative and original work in science, art, music, etc.

Doing a PhD doesn't make you a genius.

So, I'll spare you any more trouble.

There aren't any.

12. DeepThought Banned Banned

Your just making the argument here that other races are responsible for the development of blacks.

For most of their vast history blacks have been an independent people living in sub-Saharan Africa.

Other races didn't even come into it.

13. iceaura Valued Senior Member

You might want to be careful there with Plato and Aristotle. Are you sure Socrates was white, for example (Plato was a secretary) ?

What about Abrahim, founder of the great monotheistic religions ?

Your list is biased toward cultural literacy. Nobody wrote down the name of whoever invented fire-starting, nets, carry bags, weaving, etc.

The architecture of the Pyramids, and the Nile flood management (surveying and irrigation) system, was probably invented by a black man who'd never seen anything like it.

Miles Davis, Ornette Coleman, probably Beethoven.

The inventor of the boomerang.

Define "genius".

14. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man you sure hate Blacks don't you. There's plently of Black Geniuses. You have ZERO proof to back up your baseless assertion.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2008
  15. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

That's not what he said.

You have zero proof. The Journey of Man proved, beyond a reason of a doubt that Black Africans populated the entire continent of Africa. That's the difference between facts and conjecture. I have them, you don't.

Nefertiti Revealed

For over a decade Nefertiti was the most influential woman in Egypt. At fifteen she married Amenophis IV who changed his name to Akhenaton after ascending the throne around 1353 BC and she was promoted to be his queen.

She was held in godlike reverence by her people. Her beauty was legendary and her image adorned buildings and monuments all over Egypt.

http://www.discoverychannel.co.uk/egypt/nefertiti/index.shtml

metldown sequence initiated.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

16. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

http://www.gt-cybersource.org/Record.aspx?NavID=2_0&rid=11373

/yawn

17. DeepThought Banned Banned

I have the whole of human history, in which no black intellectual has emerged to be worthy of the title genius.

I repeat the definition of genius for you because you are confusing it with IQ scores:
    Below is a list of the 100 most influential people in human history compiled by historian Michael Hart. SOURCE

Not one sub-Saharan African name. Is that because of my hate?

So I ask again, give me the name of one black genius, one.

18. DeepThought Banned Banned

I've already debunked this Nefertiti nonsense in another thread.

The Discovery Channel is sensationally trying to increase its ratings amongst black viewers and garner some attention.

It's not science.

Like I said, sub-Saharan Africans have been living freely for over 100,000 years in the same region and yet no evidence of any cultural progress of any worth in all that vast amount of time.

19. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

I can name plently, however, that would be subjective, just as your list is. And there's no fucking way a ficticious religous figure is considered a genius. Nice try but you failed to prove that there's no Black Geniuses.

20. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Please link your source that debunks the Discovery Channels conclusions.

I'm waiting. You didn't debunk shit.

21. DeepThought Banned Banned

I don't need to prove a negative.

Just name them and their achievements.

22. DeepThought Banned Banned

The Discovery Channel is not a peer-reviewed scientific journal.

It is a television channel aimed at entertaining people..

Posting pictures that belong in an art gallery is not proof of anything.

You need to bring DNA evidence or similar, written up in a scientific journal and peer-reviewed.

Again, if you are making these claims you need to provide the evidence.

23. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Ok, so now the most respected Scientific Channel on Television is just entertaining, not doing any real science. :crazy:

Ok, so lets get into the Science of it all. So here, I will show you why Egyptians are not Caucassions.

Blood group A is found in the highest concentrations among western Europeans. Unlike blood groups B and O, there are many varieties of group A. The major grouping, A1, accounts for about ninety-five percent of all A blood. The largest subgroup, A2, is found principally in Northern Caucasians. A2 is found in very high concentration in Iceland and Scandinavia, particularly among the Lapps, ancient settlers of the area. They are almost unique in their high frequency of A, and have the highest frequency of A2, registering forty-two percent in one group. The A2 gene is almost entirely confined to Caucasian populations.

http://www.dadamo.com/napharm/store3/template2/encyclopedia.html

Blood Type of Egyptian Mummies

http://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...serid=10&md5=1caa16c912e68f61b2c15564b8e2b879

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?db=pubmed&uid=684801&cmd=showdetailview&indexed=google

What Blood group do most Africans belong to?

There are routine shortages of O and B blood types. African Americans have more type O and B blood than other populations.

http://www.lifeshare.org/facts/raretraits.htm

So, I've proved, SCIENTIFICALLY that the predominant blood group of Egytian mummies was blood group B. The same blood group that's predominant amongst Africans today!

Drum roll.............

Checkmate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.