Race and Intellectual Achievement

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by DeepThought, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

HAHAHAHA now you're using White Sumpremecist links as evidence. Every white supermecist site uses this site to back up their claims. The article you provided has no supporting evidence.

Here's an example of who uses this site, STORM-FRONT

http://www.**********.org/forum/showthread.php/black-inventors-208651.html

********** links are blocked from this site. Copy and past the URL and add in storm-front, and you'll see where he gets this garbage from

Deepthought you've been exposed. Why is it I can only find this article linked from white supremecist sites?

http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=1554

http://www.cofcc.org/?p=416

http://www.vnnforum.com/archive/index.php/t-39200.html

http://www.africancrisis.org/ZZZ/ZZZ_News_009917.asp

Last edited: Jan 10, 2008
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Black Myth or Black Fact?

This has led to writers coming up with controversial articles that assume that every invention mentioned in the database would not have been invented if black people did not exist. Other writers have produced counterpoint articles that falsely give the impression that black inventors have not achieved great things.

What's in a Name?

Titles are required by USPTO law to be as short and specific as possible. Nobody entitles their patent applications, "The First Comb Invented" or "The 1,403th Comb Invented". You have to read the rest of the patent to find out what new improvements to combs etc. that the inventor is claiming.
    99.999 percent of all patents are for improvements to pre-existing items. Did you know that Thomas Edison, who was not the first person to invent a lightbulb, invented over fifty different lightbulbs?

Not one of the black inventors lied in their patent applications, saying they had invented a totally new invention. The inaccuracies (the myths) were created by contemporary writers who do not know how to read patents, and contemporary writers who do not realize the true value of the history of early African American inventors.

http://inventors.about.com/od/blackinventors/a/black_myths.htm

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

The people living in England and Germany 2000 years ago were technologically primitive compared to Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Indian/Pakistani, and Chinese people, but this did not mean that the people living in England and Germany were genetically less technologically capable than those more technologically advanced civilizations. Therefore let's not assume anything about the future intellectual contributions of SubSaharan Africans based on past performance.

As the mutual funds are forced to remind us, "past performance does not necessarily predict future results".

More recently the people of English and German descent have been prone to vicious genocidal behavior but "past performance does not necessarily predict future results".

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DeepThought Banned Banned

Of course, for example, the Greeks invented the Olympic Games. Hence, whites were the first record holders in athletics.

But the Egyptians were mostly Arabs, during George's tenure as PM.

Are we comparing Newton's achievements to making a boomerang? Sigh.

What inventions? Irrigation and stone idols? Is that the work of genius?

Genius cannot be separated from humans rise up from the animal kingdom. Humans migration from Africa led to evolutionary adaptations such as increased intelligence.

That is evident in whites and Asians, but not in blacks, for obvious reasons.

Please don't blame me for what nature has done.

8. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Deepthought you're just trolling now. You've been obliterated in this debate. Providing only 2 links to support your claims, one link that proved my point regarding bloodtypes, and another from a Nazi hate site. Give it up man. You're just embarassing yourself.

9. DeepThought Banned Banned

Who cares? It's still inaccurate.

But I understand though.

What's a few bucks on some token awards and websites and fake books when you possibly face paying out trillions of dollars in reparations for slavery?

You must think the rest of the world is fucking stupid.

But go on, tell me how your ancestors had nothing to do with slavery. I can't wait to hear it.

Every black persons a genius now. So long as they don't expect any money from whitey.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Paul Serunjogi, β€œHe’s Faster than a Computer"

Kajumba Mayanja, a clinical psychologist and lecturer at the Department of Mental Health, Makerere University, says that Serunjongi is a certainly a genius, but adds that most geniuses tend to have some abnormalities.

"He is a genius because he is abnormally good and does extraordinary and strange things.

http://www.thechessdrum.net/newsbriefs/2004/NB_documents/AfricanGenius.htm

11. Bells Staff Member

You ever seen, held or tried to throw a boomerang? Do you think it's just a stick that is thrown? It is actually a perfectly balanced weapon that was and is still, quite effective by its design and for its purpose.

You equating "genius" by your current standards and knowledge. You need to apply each invention to its own time and situation. For example, a boomerang invented thousands of years ago would have been the work of genius, thousands of years ago. Just as the first human species who first discovered fire would have been considered a genius during his time.

For example, David Unaipon, a black aboriginal man, theorised the helicopter in 1914, well before the helicopter was ever invented, simply by studying the principles of a boomerang in flight. Is he a genius?

For their time? Yes.

The invention of irrigation helped the human species evolve and survive when food was scarce. The use of stone tools, for example, could also be seen to be genius, since it allowed better hunting methods.

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Charles R. Drew (June 3, 1904 – April 1, 1950) was an African-American physician and medical researcher. He researched in the field of blood transfusions, developing improved techniques for blood storage, and applied his expert knowledge in developing large-scale blood banks early in World War II.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Drew

13. DeepThought Banned Banned

All you've done is post black people with jobs and this is, according to you, genius.

For every black person you've posted on this thread there are thousands of white people who have done the same thing.

Have you any idea how many people apply for patents every year?

Hundreds of thousands.

It's not genius.

It's boring.

14. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

There you go again. Every time you're proven wrong you resort to hysterical ranting.

this is off topic, but you never replied to my post in the 'Rape in Africa' thread. I wonder why?

15. Donnal Registered Member

i met alot of negros in usa and they were nice to me more than the whites were
    so yeah i like em alot

16. Donnal Registered Member

the white people kept saying i wasnt aloud to talk to them but i did anyway and i liked em they are nrmal people just like everyone else i dont see their colour has any significance in life or death

17. DeepThought Banned Banned

How is it hysterical ranting to suggest that white Americans are trying to deflect claims for slavery reparations by falsely inflating black achievements?

If blacks are doing so well, and there are so many geniuses, then surely claims that they continue to be economically and socially oppressed are false?

Sorry, just missed it. No conspiracy, honest.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

(I assume your American, hence the reference to hystericism when I bought up the subject of reparations).

18. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

:crazy:

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You can be a genius and still be socially and economically oppressed. I don't believe in slavery reparations though.

20. iceaura Valued Senior Member

In the "white's" (you assume all the old Greeks were "white") record books.

Now if I concluded that that was evidence that white people were genetically faster runners and so forth,than black people, because all of the superior athletes on record for thousands of years were white, what would you say ?

And Arabs were still black people, at the time. Niggers. They aren't black any more. Why not ?

21. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

*joins in* hahahahahahahahahaha :blbl:

22. DeepThought Banned Banned

By all means dilute the whole meaning of the word until we're all geniuses.

The lowest common denominator becomes the highest level of achievement.

See that black man selling peanuts over there? He's a protein vendor...that's some kind of chemist.... he's a genius.

23. DeepThought Banned Banned

I would say that since other races haven't had a chance to compete such a claim is premature.

Now that black people have had a chance to compete we know they are athletically superior to whites and Asians.

Because of a misclassification by anthropologists?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.