Race and Intellectual Achievement

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by DeepThought, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Ok, so now the most respected Scientific Channel on Television is just entertaining, not doing any real science. :crazy:

Ok, so lets get into the Science of it all. So here, I will show you why Egyptians are not Caucassions.

Blood group A is found in the highest concentrations among western Europeans. Unlike blood groups B and O, there are many varieties of group A. The major grouping, A1, accounts for about ninety-five percent of all A blood. The largest subgroup, A2, is found principally in Northern Caucasians. A2 is found in very high concentration in Iceland and Scandinavia, particularly among the Lapps, ancient settlers of the area. They are almost unique in their high frequency of A, and have the highest frequency of A2, registering forty-two percent in one group. The A2 gene is almost entirely confined to Caucasian populations.

http://www.dadamo.com/napharm/store3/template2/encyclopedia.html

Blood Type of Egyptian Mummies

http://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...serid=10&md5=1caa16c912e68f61b2c15564b8e2b879

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DeepThought Banned Banned

But since I never said they were, exactly who are you trying to convince?

All the evidence suggests the Ancient Egyptians were an Arab/Berber people. The people who are indigenous to the region.

Blood type breakdowns (%) for people in this region, including Black Americans:

PEOPLE GROUP........O.......A........B........AB

Arabs....................34......31......29.......6
    Sudanese...............62.....16.......21.......0
    Bantus...................46.....30.......19.......5
    USA (blacks)...........49.....27.......20.......4

Source

As you can see, the ethnicity with the highest preponderance of type B is the Arabs.

Your posts reek of desperation, the kind of desperation in which you do not even believe yourself the things you are telling us.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Your numbers only reinforce my position. According to the US census, Arabs are considered Caucassion. Now lets compre the blood type B amongst Caucassions.

PEOPLE GROUP........O.......A........B........AB

English... ..........47......42.......9........3

German ...... ...41.....43.......11.......5

French ..........43......47........7....... 3

And lastly, Arabs come in all shades, Alot of Black North Africans consider themself Arab. Take the Janjaweed Milita in Sudan for example.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

So you lost the debate. Enough with your racist propaganda. You've failed to make your case.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2008
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9E0CE1D7163DF93BA25754C0A964958260

Last edited: Jan 10, 2008
  8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Can you explain why you think Jesus, Buddha, and Mohammed were genius and George Washington Carver isn't? If these examples are genius, then so is Maya Angelou.

Genius is a subjective term, but I gave two examples of black scientists with significant achievements. I'm not sure what criteria you used to dismiss them.

9. DeepThought Banned Banned

I confused you I see by referring to Arab/Berbers.

The Berbers are indigenous to north Africa, having arrived on the continent before recorded history. They are genetically related to the Arabs since they migrated from the Arabian Peninsula, according to some anthropologists like Stephen Oppenheimer, almost 40,000 years ago.

Some typical Berber facial characteristics below:

Hence, their blood type B is greater in concentration than sub-Saharan Africans.

So, yet again I ask for the name of a black genius and their achievements. Just one.

10. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

http://www.pbs.org/wonders/fr_e1.htm

11. DeepThought Banned Banned

What a nice fantasy story for black Americans suffering at your hands.

Is that how you keep them in control?

I guess so.

12. DeepThought Banned Banned

I don't see how you can compare Carver with Christ, Muhammad or Buddha. What has Carver done that is comparable?

Consider this list of geniuses:

Newton, Aristotle, Einstein, Plato, Confucius, Marx, Maya Angelou.

The difference is glaring, isn't it?..when they are placed side by side.

13. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Your link didn't say anything about Blood group, or the blood group by any of those paintings, or Jpegs you posted.

Like I said, Genius is a subjective term. But since you want me to stoop down to your intellectual level i'll indulge.

Percy Julian was one of the great scientists of the 20th century. In a chemistry career spanning four decades, he made many valuable discoveries, for which he was awarded dozens of patents, 18 honorary degrees, and membership to the prestigious National Academy of Sciences—only the second African-American bestowed such an honor.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/julian/civil.html

When it comes to the next generation, there are plenty of creative geniuses to go around. Shoffner passed along a list of just a few of today's black chemists working on tomorrow's breakthroughs. All of them are fellows in the National Organization for the Professional Advancement of Black Chemists and Chemical Engineers:

James Mitchell, vice president, Materials Research Laboratory (Lucent, retired).
    Paula Hammond, professor of chemical engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
    Sharon Haynie, research associate, DuPont.
    Greg Robinson, professor of chemistry, University of Georgia.
    Joseph Francisco, professor of chemistry at Purdue University.
    James Letton, research fellow at Procter & Gamble (retired) and one of Julian's former employees.
    Isiah Warner, professor of chemistry at Louisiana State University.
    Among the innovations these scientists have worked on are synthetic spider silk, eco-friendly "green" chemistry, alternatives to the ozone-depleting chemicals once used in refrigeration, and new blends of organic and inorganic chemistry that could be applied to nanotechnology.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/julian/civil.html

14. iceaura Valued Senior Member

You have the recent revisions of the written history of China and Western Europe.

In which all the geniuses are White and Yellow, and appear in surviving written accounts. Funny, that. My guess is that all the major criminals and tyrants, all the major warriors and farmers, all the best athletes and famous accomplishers of feats in that past record, are also White and Yellow, and performed before literate historians, whose records survived to be incorporated into your records.

Can I point to a recent revision of your histories, which bears on your conclusions? Up until fairly recently, in the kinds of records you quote, Egyptians were black - members of the black race. And in most, they had had no geniuses. As LLoyd George, famous British statesman, put it during a time of trouble among the swarthy in the colonized Middle East, there was no reason not to bomb niggers.

After the firm demonstration of the true origins of the Pyramids and so forth, that was revised. The alternative would have been to include niggers in things like these lists of geniuses. Reclassification of race was simpler, psychosocially

That is not a scientific way of making such lists.

Now the civilizations of what we now carefully restrict as "sub-Saharan" Africa (there's a problem along the eastern side of the continent, but never mind) do not include all the black people on the planet. There is plenty of evidence of genius in aboriginal Australia (I mentioned the boomerang, which is a toy of that culture), the South Sea Islands (long distance open ocean navigation done routinely), apparently black people in the Americas (sophisticated irrigation and so forth, stone heads with classic Negroid features), and so forth. But no written records of names of the geniuses involved.

Are we to assume these inventions somehow sprung up by themselves, or are the products of chance somehow recognized by dummies ?

And are we to assume there will never be a better accounting of the innovations of sub-Saharan Africa, from before the slave trade and so forth ?

Or are all these people going to be redefined as Whites, as the Egyptians have been ?

And what about the Reds ? The Browns ? As soon as the Reds met historians with means of writing things down, they acquired geniuses. Before then, there weren't any. Make sense ?

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Not really. Jesus didn't even write anything. Carver knew more about biology than any of those figures. I would argue that Angelou created poetry comparable to any philosopher. I think what you are revealing is fame, not necessarily talent.

16. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

http://www.eac-magazine.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=81&Itemid=1

17. battig1370 Registered Senior Member

DeepThought you should think deeper.

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Mubarak Abdullahi’s home-made helicopter takes Nigeria’s Kano Plains by storm

Yahoo! News (among other sources) carries a story from October 21st about Mubarak Muhammad Abdullahi of the Kano Plains of Nigeria who has built a working helicopter over the last 8 months using scrap aluminum and parts from a Honda Civic, an old Toyota and from the remains of a crashed Boeing 747.

If that isn't ingenuity, I don't know what is.

19. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Uh - - - de gustibus non disputandum, but let's not base an argument about possible genius on Ms Angelou's poetry.

Unless we're comparing it to major philosophers' poetry.

20. otheadp Banned Banned

whites etc. had a head-start.
    africans lived in tribes with out any need for high-tech innovation. when they were brought to North America they didn't really have a chance to study and/or demonstrate their potential. they have only recently been emancipated, so it's not surprising there are almost no legendary inventors from centuries past. but as their emancipation (legal and cultural) increased, there have been more and more achievers among them. expect to hear about more and more in the future.

i've met quite a few very smart black men and women in my life to make me believe that the Black Man's plight is not due to them being incapable. they're very capable.

21. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

because whites were the more powerful race, they had the opportunity.

There's extremely smart black people, if that's what you're getting at.

22. DeepThought Banned Banned

From the Myth of Black Inventiveness.

You guys kill me.

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You can see his wikipedia entry to read the same things. While there is some myth-making going on with Carver, his achievements are still significant, especially in the context of the south at that time. I wonder if you are just as skeptical about the mythologies concerning most of the other people on your list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.