How dreams theoretically AND actually unify gravity, inertia, and electromagnetism

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Frank M DiMeglio, Feb 1, 2011.

?

Is this the unification of physics in general?

Poll closed Apr 2, 2011.
  1. Is f=ma fundamentally demonstrated?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Are inertia and gravity shown as balanced/equivalent?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Are generally balanced attraction and repulsion shown?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Is quantum phenomena fundamentally/generally shown?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No.

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Move this to the cesspool and lock it.

It's the best thing that could happen to this thread.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gravity balances and enjoins visible and invisible space. Full gravity involves full mobility in conjunction with, and in relation to, distance in/of space. Gravity, invisible and visible, is key to distance in/of space.

I have proven the following with an abundance of clear and detailed specifics and thinking:

To summarize, space manifests in/as the middle distance in/of space in conjunction with half gravity and half inertia, and space is contracted/flattened and stretched/expanded in keeping therewith. A smaller space is then made larger, and a larger space is then made smaller. Quantum gravity is present with balanced/equivalent attraction and repulsion, in keeping with equivalent/balanced inertia and gravity; as this all relates to/involves the middle distance in/of space. Dreams achieve electromagnetic/gravitational/inertial equilibrium.

Quantum gravity requires that space be both invisible and visible in a balanced fashion --I showed this too.

MIDDLE distance in/of space is then consistent with the MIDDLE force/energy of BOTH inertia and gravity -- I showed this too.

Again, stop lying. You have been totally outsmarted, now admit it!

Dreams unify gravity, inertia, electromagnetism, and quantum gravity.

Author Frank Martin DiMeglio has fundamentally unified physics.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Referring to yourself in the third person is never a good sign.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

You touched on something ! Clearing it's cache and bits of information . I think that is right . The mind takes in information in the day , stuff we are not even aware of and then the brain processes the information while we sleep . I know I will wake up from a dream with a solution . Jump out of bed as I am saying Fuck , can you believe that cause it dawned on Me in the dream .

O.K. as far as the mind putting out energy . I think it does , How can you explain being able to move the needle on a volt meter by thinking about it when holding the end of the wires on the volt meter . Try it if you don't believe it . Me done it many times so I know you can . If we can send an electrical charge from the brain down to the finger then how come you are so sure we can't send it off the end of the finger and into space or into the air . I think we can , Just like a powered speaker putting out a field but on a smaller scale

8. To summarize, space manifests in/as the middle distance in/of space in
    conjunction with half gravity and half inertia, and space is
    contracted/flattened and stretched/expanded in keeping therewith. A
    smaller space is then made larger, and a larger space is then made
    smaller. Quantum gravity is present with balanced/equivalent
    attraction and repulsion, in keeping with equivalent/balanced inertia
    and gravity; as this all relates to/involves the middle distance in/of
    space. Dreams achieve electromagnetic/gravitational/inertial equilibrium.

9. Fundamentally and truly uniform gravitational/electromagnetic force/energy ("field") requires balanced and equivalent attraction and repulsion and equivalent and balanced inertia and gravity. This includes instantaneity and is quantum gravitational. Opposites must be combined, balanced, and included.

Instantaneity requires that larger and smaller space be combined, balanced, and included.

Dream experience is all of this.

10. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Yet not a single shred of evidence.

11. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I want to respond but this is such a completely absurd conjecture it is hard to know where to start.

I guess I will just ask if frank isn't actually just some sort of random word generator.:m:

12. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

lol @ this thread.

13. synthesizer-patel Sweep the leg Johnny! Valued Senior Member

Dywddyr, I'm going to have to call you on misquoting the OP.

he didn't in fact say blah blah blah blah - it was it fact "tum tee tiddle tee tum tee tum tee tum tee tum tee tum"

accuracy is important

try not to forget it

I trust you are suitably admonished

14. Nature is so much smarter than man. The dream is a natural experience.
    Plotinus: "Nature contemplates."

15. The natural (and typical/full as well) experience of reality/space is where the fundamental, extensive, linked, and intelligible understanding of physics is to be found. This includes dream experience, of course.

Reality is the integrated/linked and natural extensiveness of being experience, thought, space, feeling, etc.

This is critical to truth and proper/full understanding in physics.

16. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Yet to be shown.

Yeah yeah.

Still spouting crap Frank?

From what we've seen here you're familiar with neither truth nor physics.

17. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Monkey farts imbibing elbow/armadillo traditionally hop into bile, while space as an ugly sister frequently/never magnifies ant hats.

Check out my new book that incorrectly answers any question ever asked, Crystal Vortex Integration of Quantum Harmonics.

18. F=ma ultimately means constant force/energy in conjunction with balanced and equivalent inertia/resistance to acceleration and gravity/acceleration.

Dreams prove this. Dreams are the fundamental experience of the fundamental force/energy of physics. We originate at/from the center of the human body. Dreams are a linked center of body experience. I showed all of this.

In dreams, inertia is proportionately increased to the extent that gravity is decreased.
    That is clear as well.

It is clear that I have unified gravity, inertia, and electromagnetism.

19. Also, Author Frank Martin DiMeglio has clearly shown WHY modern physics is so thoroughly lost.

20. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

21. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

No it doesn't.

Also, do you think force and energy are the same thing?

Where?

Not in my dreams.

Wrong again.

22. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Why is this thread even open? Frank refers to himself in the third person which means he's either just copying and pasting from somewhere or he's a few squirrels short of an oak tree. Either way he's shown he's incapable of coherent discussion.

23. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

...or it's some lame attempt to get google search results for his name...maybe to promote his "book"? :shrug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.