How dreams theoretically AND actually unify gravity, inertia, and electromagnetism

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Frank M DiMeglio, Feb 1, 2011.

?

Is this the unification of physics in general?

Poll closed Apr 2, 2011.
  1. Is f=ma fundamentally demonstrated?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Are inertia and gravity shown as balanced/equivalent?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Are generally balanced attraction and repulsion shown?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Is quantum phenomena fundamentally/generally shown?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No.

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Christian Corda (Head of the Galileo Institute in Italy) has said
    that my previously published article entitled The Dream Fundamentally
    Balances and Unifies Gravity and Electromagnetism is "philosophically
    excellent".

Here it is for your ready reference:

http://heyokamagazine.com/heyoka_magazine.28.frankdimeglio.htm

I have now shown the primal force/energy that demonstrates our growth and
    [linked] becoming other than we are in conjunction with unifying
    gravity, inertia, and electromagnetism (including quantum gravity).

I am published in physics, philosophy, and psychology.

Here are two of my published articles at Psychologist World
    (immediately below) which also lend support to my new ideas:

http://www.psychologistworld.com/dreams/thought_memory_smell.php

http://www.psychologistworld.com/dreams/dreams_time.php

My book, Human Being: Self, Desire, and Consciousness is classified as
    a textbook in psychiatry and psychology. It is in some universities and
    public libraries as well. Here it is:
    http://www.amazon.com/Human-Being-Self-Desire-Consciousness/dp/1934925179

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

So what?
    Philosophy is not science, and especially not physics.

Still wrong. You have CLAIMED this, not shown it.

So what?

Wow! Articles written by you support YOUR ideas? Brilliant!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Again, so what?

Still struggling to provide the evidence I asked for?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. The key is to show distance in/of space that is represented by equivalent inertial and gravitational force/energy. This balances attraction and repulsion and gives us middle distance in/of space in keeping with the middle force/energy of equivalent gravity and inertia. Here we have quantum gravity and space manifesting as electromagnetic/inertial/gravitational energy.

Equivalent and balanced inertia and gravity balance attraction and repulsion in conjunction with the experience of what is the middle distance in/of space. There will never be a unified understanding of physical reality apart from this.

Inertia, gravity, and electromagnetism are key to distance in/of space.

Gravity enjoins and balances invisible and visible space.

I have clearly shown everything in this post to occur in/as dream experience.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Correct. But you fail to show it, just persist in claiming that it is so.

Bullshit.

Wrong.

Word salad.

With fries.

Balls. All you've shown is that you personally can't tell the difference between wishful thinking and reality.

8. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Amazon review:

5 out of 5 stars This book is a work of genius!, July 11, 2009
    By Kim L. Schlotter

Work of genius.
    Heh Heh

9. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Pfft, I thought this one would have been more apposite, given the content of this thread:
    Stephen M. Packard Jr. "DrBuzz0"

10. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Kim L Schlotter

Is that an anagram or something?

11. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Funnily enough... Thick Me Trolls.

12. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

"This is a work of genius"
    signed, Frank's mum.
    Heh Heh Heh

Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  13. phlogistician Banned Banned

I often dream about canoeing. This is odd, as I rarely use my canoe.

Is that what you mean?

14. phlogistician Banned Banned

Not to mention that Frank M DiMeglio is an anagram for Old Faker Miming. A troll, digging up old business? Quite apt.

15. wellwisher Banned Banned

Dreams are a spontaneous output product of the brain. To me, this output generation is no different than any other natural process that is generating output. It is subject to investigation via inference. If we look at a star, it generates matter and energy output across a broad spectrum. Dreams are a natural output of the human brain, with its own type of ouput spectrum. Dreams are not controlled by the ego, making the data output a natural output.

Unlike the emission spectra of stars, which are investigated to infer internal structures and dynamics within the star, dream ouptut data tends to hit a philosophical wall that attempts to irrationally dissociate the natural output character of dreams as a valid output one can infer structure and dynamics.

This irrationally biased approach would be like looking at a star and calling the natural output irrational garbage or the work of the gods/phenomena that can transcend space and time energy and matter. Most of science gets irrational when it comes to dealing with dream output as a natural output. To me it is just another form of data output from which one can infer things. I don't get so spooked out or try to attribute supernatural things to it. It is part of natural using natural laws.

If you ever studied the emission spectra of the brain, called dreams, they can be grouped into various categories. Dreams often reflect situations within our lives. One way to explain the dream output is consciousness causes repressions in the mind relative to the natural ways of the brain.

The matrix of the brain will attempt to remove this stored potential. The energy release provides the dream output. Dreams can be irrational since a logical sequence may not be the most efficient way to lower the potential. The brain make have to jump around to loosen the repression in different places it can reach lowest energy.

A modern internet search is not always logical, since looking for one thing may expose you to another area of interest, that may not follow logically from the needs of the initial search. This way of doing the internet may be a projection of the way the brain generates its dream output; jumps around.

16. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

I see a lot of words here but no real information. For one thing, there's no such thing as "brain energy." While it's correct that the brain *uses* energy to function and that heat (energy) is naturally released, there's absolutely no scientific (or otherwise) evidence that it's for the purpose of "lowering" any sort of "potential." That's just imaginary word salad on the part of the poster.

The most current thinking about the reason/purpose of dreams - and it's been current for a number of years now, though the poster is totally unaware of it - is that it's much like a computer clearing it's cache. The brain is examining various bits of information stored in it's memory and discarding those that no longer serve any function. And that makes FAR more sense to real scientists (and me) than all the uneducated babblings of amateurs like the post I've quoted here.

17. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

That's a good analogy, and I think it may be more than an analogy.
    Following a trail on google can lead you to subjects very different from the place you started. But each step has a logical basis.

Perhaps the key to understanding dreams is to note the sequence of images, and analyse how contiguous elements of the dream relate to each other.
    Trying to find meaning in the dream as a whole, may be very similar to trying to make sense of a google trail as a whole. ie, a waste of time.
    When one image calls forth another, that must surely be because they are related in the dreamer's mind.
    Either logically, as in the case of dream "puns", or because of waking experiences.

So, taking a sequence of three images:
    The first image will be connected to the second, and the second will be connected to the third,
    but the first image may very well have no connection with the third, except by virtue of its connection with the second.
    Yes, I like that idea. It sounds like it could be true.

Now, can you think of an experiment which would prove or disprove your hypothesis?
    That would make it real science and not just conjecture.

btw. Could you explain to me your theory of how repression evokes dreams?
    I didn't get it.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
  18. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

OH, I'm not attempting to claim they do not EXIST without us, but merely that the labels we have given them are based on our own perceptions and observations OF them. For example, we don't know everything about how, say, the human mind works. We know a fair bit, but our knowledge is FAR from complete. Yet we still have labels for it and how it works.

What's to say we actually know EVERYTHING about gravity or inertia? There are things that we may not have discovered yet

Hence, the way we know them is based entirely on our perception of them.

Sorry if I was unclear in my meaning

19. Gravity enjoins and balances invisible and visible space, and gravity is key to balanced attraction and repulsion in conjunction with distance in/of space. Just look down at your feet and the ground. Again, gravity is key to distance in/of space. Vision begins invisibly inside the eye/body. Gravity, invisible and visible, is key to distance in/of space. That is fundamental.

Inertia is key to balanced attraction and repulsion in conjunction with fixed distance in/of space.

Half strength/force gravity and half strength/force inertia balance attraction and repulsion in conjunction with [equivalent] middle distance in/of space.

20. Understanding that the self represents, forms, and experiences a comprehensive approximation of the totality of experience by combining conscious and unconscious experience is crucial to ULTIMATELY understanding mathematical description and physics, and the limits thereof. This includes dreams and waking experience.

If the self did not represent, form, and experience a comprehensive approximation of the totality of experience by combining conscious and unconscious experience, then we would be incapable of growth and of becoming other than we are.

We, and our experience, originate at/from the center of the human body.

Dreams unify gravity, inertia, and electromagnetism -- and they demonstrate quantum gravity as well. I have proven it definitively.

It is sickening how many idiots and liars are on this forum.

21. You "physicists" (boxers) fight the best ultimate fighter. Who do you think wins?

You pathetic freaks on here do not even know what physics fundamentally is. That is clear.

I don't think that all of you can truly be that stupid.

Who agrees with my ideas? Gain a brain and entwine a spine folks please.

Also, learn to recognize who can think. When you read a man at the level I am at, you better think very, very carefully before dismissing any of my ideas. The truth is the truth, and the facts are the facts.

Let's move the understanding forward people. Drop assumptions, and learn to think.

22. Dr. Christian Corda (Head of the Galileo Institute in Italy) has said
    that my previously published article entitled The Dream Fundamentally
    Balances and Unifies Gravity and Electromagnetism is "philosophically
    excellent". --- and I've come a long, long way since then as well.

Check out his credentials.

Learn to think you idiotic, insulting, childish, lazy fools.

23. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Philosophical musing are not necessarily valid physics. Philosophy often explicitly ignores physical reality.

Said person is not a philosopher and thus the credentials are not relevant to their comment. Furthermore their credentials are in physics and they didn't say your work was excellent physics. That actually counts against you, as if they'd thought it was excellent physics they'd have said so.

You insulting people by calling them insulting doesn't strike you as odd? And since you mentioned credentials some of the people here have better credentials than you in physics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.