How dreams theoretically AND actually unify gravity, inertia, and electromagnetism

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Frank M DiMeglio, Feb 1, 2011.

?

Is this the unification of physics in general?

Poll closed Apr 2, 2011.
  1. Is f=ma fundamentally demonstrated?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Are inertia and gravity shown as balanced/equivalent?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Are generally balanced attraction and repulsion shown?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Is quantum phenomena fundamentally/generally shown?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No.

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Yikes. Maybe you should stick to hand waving and try not to use math, it doesn't help your case at all.....

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

See his name . He is caught up in the dream . The My God wish . I see other science forums like to flame too. I am so naive to this stuff . The coyote is kind of like the hanged man . Always falling off cliffs and stuff . Funny story when I first saw the vulgarity in posts on science forums I was shocked . I thought F--ck I will fit right in cause nobody is as specialized as an old carpenter. Johny was playing at the construction site all day one day and when he got home his parents asked Johny what he wanted to be when he grew up and he replied . I want to be a fucking builder when I grow up . Build Houses , Build millions of the cock suckers every where .

I know this is boarder line trolling . It is ridiculous to think dreams have anything to do with gravity, so in that my toll post is just as relevant. Why do people think the center of the universe is people . Just because I want you to love me don't mean I think I am the center of the universe . Every body knows Spidey is the center . He is like a box of chocolate with cherries in the center . Lets dog pile spidey and pop his cherry

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Thanks.

I think you should name your theory UNIPHY. Pretty cool huh. You can use that - no charge

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. This argument is not easily dismissed, not at all. Anyone who says that it is is clearly lying flat out.

Notice the lack of specific criticisms.

The ultimate understanding of physics combines and includes opposites.

The experience of space in dreams is understood as being equally contracted and expanded in conjunction with the equivalency/balancing of gravity and inertia that
    involves the middle distance in/of space. This is why space is semi-detached from touch in dreams -- it is due to BOTH half force/strength inertia AND half strength/force gravity.
    ANYONE CARE TO ATTEMPT TO REFUTE THIS POINT? -- YOU CANNOT. Stop lying.

Again, stop lying, we originate at/from the center of the body.

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Oops, wrong.

Also wrong.

Supposition.

On the contrary: all you've done is spout unsupported word salad.
    What evidence do you have?

Wrong.

9. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

You are correct it is hard to specifically refute something that is meaningless word salad.

10. Gravity enjoins and balances invisible and visible space. Vision begins invisibly inside the eye/body (and adjoins invisible/transparent space as well). The feet and ground are BOTH visible, and space and gravity end there. Look down. Do the math. Gravity, invisible and visible, is key to distance in/of space. HOW DO YOU GET AROUND THIS?
    YOU DON'T.

Inertia, gravity, and electromagnetism are key to distance in/of space. Half gravity and half inertia are present in dreams. FACT. The space is equally, and it is both, invisible and visible. Space manifests as gravitational/electromagnetic/inertial energy in/as dream experIence. COMPLETENESS AND BALANCE.

I have clearly unified physics, like it or not. STOP ACTING LIKE INFANTILE IDIOTS.

11. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

It is fact because you dreamed it?! Oh, come on....

Hey, fella watch it! Who's acting?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

How do you know?

No.

Show us the math. Otherwise shut up.

Yeah. Blah blah blah. Any evidence?

You are clearly out of your tree. Go away.

13. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Okay... quick question... and maybe I'm out of my league here... but here goes:

Is not gravity the effect of a body upon another body? That being so, how can you have gravity in a dream given that there is no "body" to act upon? Unless your premise is that your "dream" is actually you bearing exterior witness to your bodies actions after having been whisked away into some whimsical land, how is it that a physical body (the earth) could act upon an intangible object (your projected consciousness of self that you "see" in your dream)?

TL;DR version - the "you" in the dream isn't a physical body, but a visible manifestation of your self-image. That being said, how can the earth act upon something that isn't really there... thus, how can there be gravity?

The same goes with inertia and other physical forces...

Now, it goes without saying that your mind is capable of making you "feel" forces that are not there... it's the basis of many forms of torture (such as Chinese Water Torture... nothing is actually drilling into your skull, but damn if it doesn't feel like it). Is it not reasonable, then, to presume that the forces of gravity and inertia within dreams are simply a product of the mind itself?

14. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

If people used energy while moving in their dreams, this could be measured by sleeping in a calorimeter, and seeing whether energy is expended while the brain is in an REM state.

It is a valid experiment.
    I don't know if anyone has ever performed it.
    I would guess that the result would be negative.

15. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

Come now, you're such a pessimist. I myself don't think that there are as many intentional agents of misinformation and disinformation here that lurk and are active as are on other sites. I'd put it closer to 76.911%

The best part is, when something that requires the stodgy skeptics brigade to come out in spades, their always on top of this shit like flies. I believe it's why this particular community excels. Can't say you don't get a fair but critical reception.

16. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

There would certainly be resistance, but if the energy expended in dreams is measurable in real world experiments, then you would have scientific proof.

I may be wrong, but I would guess that this dream energy is thought of as something analogous, but separate from the energy expended in waking life, and that it cannot be independently measured by equipment in a laboratory.

If it can't be measured by normal scientific means, then in scientific terms it is not energy at all.
    That does not mean that you could not develop a perfectly coherent and valid philosophy based on this dream energy, but your conclusions would be religious or cultural, not scientific.

17. The following unifies gravity and electromagnetism and demonstrates quantum gravity as well:

Gravitationally and electromagnetically enjoining and balancing visible and invisible/not visible space, in conjunction with equivalent and balanced inertia and gravity, balances attraction and repulsion in conjunction with the experience of what is the middle distance in/of space.

This is exactly what happens in/as dream experience.

F=ma fundamentally defines and expresses force/energy as: inertia/resistance to acceleration AND gravity/acceleration that are equivalent and balanced. This balances attraction and repulsion and ultimately demonstrates space that is flattened/contracted and stretched/expanded on balance, as the space then manifests as gravitational/inertial/electromagnetic energy. This occurs in dreams, and it is demonstrative of quantum gravity as well. Gravity enjoins and balances invisible and visible space.

Space may be larger and yet farther away when in a [more] invisible space. Witness the setting sun (the flattened transparent space around it) and the earth (look downwards). (Consider telescopic obs. too.)

Balancing and enjoining invisible and visible space is key. Space is then flattened/contracted and stretched/expanded on balance. This happens in dreams.

I have theoretically AND actually unified gravity, inertia, and electromagnetism, and I have demonstrated quantum gravity as well -- all in/as dream experience.

18. The self represents, forms, and experiences a comprehensive approximation of the totality of experience by combining conscious and unconscious experience. If the self did not represent, form, and experience a comprehensive approximation of the totality of experience, then we would be incapable of growth and of becoming other than we are.

Dreams involve a fundamental integration and spreading of being, experience, and thought at the gravitational and inertial mid-range of feeling between thought and sensory experience.

Dreams improve upon the integrated extensiveness of space, gravity, electromagnetism, inertia, thought, being, and experience.

19. Equivalent and balanced inertia and gravity balance attraction and repulsion in conjunction with the experience of what is the middle distance in/of space.

This is how dreams unify gravity, inertia, and electromagnetism -- and demonstrate quantum gravity as well.

20. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

Frank M DiMeglio says:

James R replies:

Frank M DiMeglio offers (post #16):

Brilliant!!!! Just sensational. It's all so clear now; how could we have missed it! Man, those physicists must be feeling so bummed right now.

Case closed. :thumbsup:

21. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Quoting myself in hopes of a reply

22. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Measuring energy expenditures can be identified by looking at overall mass and heat exhaust during sleep states to calculate the calorific output. Obviously the brain consumes energy while thinking or dreaming.

It could be queried that if the brain is taxed with a dream, whether the actual computation that generates a low electromagnetic yield could alter space-time enough to cause dilation, thereby giving the appearance of time either quickly passing or slowing down when waking. (e.g. Thinking you've been asleep for hours but it's only been 10 minutes, or feeling like you've only just put your head down and wake up 8 hours later)

A posed proof of concept of this is to look at the recent investigations into computer memory integrity based upon variations in electrical charge. If a voltage is too low a logic gate might not respond causing any data to pass through a lower voltage gate instead, which in turn might process at a different speed compared to a higher voltage circuit. So you end up with a dilation effect in regards to processing.

23. The variability and [relative] transience of the dream relate to the fact that it is demonstrative of our growth and of our [linked] becoming/being other than we are. This also explains why dreams can and cannot be remembered.

We originate at/from the center of the human body.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.