|http://home.comcast.net/~infinitycrops/pov.jpg|| WARNING: The neutrality of this article is disputed.|
It is possible that other people may hold a different opinion.
|http://home.comcast.net/%7Einfinitycrops/jes.jpg|| WARNING: THIS ARTICLE MAY CONTAIN SMALL TRACES OF HATRED AGAINST JESUS.|
Anyone with a Christian mind should report this page to the local clergy.
god with a small 'g' refers to any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life.
God with a big 'G' usually refers to the supreme being of monotheistic religions, who is conceived as perfect, omnipotent, omniscient, and usually the originator and ruler of the universe. God is the object of worship in monotheistic religions such as Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
evidence against the existence of God
Johan Cruijff, is a football god, and doesn't believe in God. He made the perfect logical argument that shows God does not exist.
- "I'm not religious. In Spain all 22 players make the sign of the cross before they enter the pitch. If it worked, it would always be a draw."
However it could also suggest that God pays little attention to prayers, or anything else humans do for that matter. But if this was the case it would show god didn't exist. Because if (s)he existed (s)he certainly would watch football because (s)he is a (wo)man.
No photographs, porn movies, or birth record of God exists. However, recently James Cameron, one of the greatest scientists of this millennium has unearthed evidence of the graves of Jesus and his family.  However, even if the remains were, in fact, from Jesus, it only proves that Jesus existed, not that he was God.
Evidence in favour of the Existence of God
If you define God as everything, the existence of everything is proof of the existence of God.
- God has the American nationality.
- God thinks that Noah sucks and tried his/her best to drown him.
- God's favourite food is toasted marshmallows.
- God's favourite food is actually kebab. The false god likes toasted marshmallows.
- The idea that God has a favourite food is a demon-inspired heresy. God is ethereal and doesn't need food. However, (s)he does enjoy beer and on Viking festival days, mead.
- God doesn't like people to work on a Sunday as (s)he likes a lie-in and the noise wakes him/her up.
- God frequently blesses America before baseball games.
- God is often depicted as having a white beard. However the nature of His/Her appearance is still subject to wild speculation.
- Johan Cruijff, football god, never wears trousers to church.
- "I never wear trousers to church. I don't have anything to hide from God."