|Welcome to the SciForums Encyclopedia|
|Contains 2,092 articles|
Science ain't an exact science with these clowns but, they're getting better
Don't know how to use a wiki?
You can learn here or here. Editing this wiki actually is very easy, and we do really need more editors. It's up to you to choose what is appropriate - at least until the revolution comes. Now get busy!
Things to do
- Play around with the test page. Don't worry if you mess it up. But James R will eat your soul, so be careful.
- Make a new page - type the name of the article in the search box to the left, and click Go. If the article doesn't exist, you'll be given a link to create it.
- Review the most recent changes. Be positive and add something! Nip bastard vandalism in the bud!
- No, seriously.
- You can also help with the wanted pages.
- Throw a grand hissy fit. Everyone else is.