The Feminization Of Man

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by WANDERER, Oct 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fugu-dono Scholar Of Shen Zhou Registered Senior Member

A good thing if you ask me. Every man looking neat, clean, presentable, etc. It would be more of a challenge to get the opposite sex at least.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

I like this thread because here, women are desperately trying to tell men how to be men. Oh the logical fallacies at science forums.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Ah, a glimpse of light, I saw it. There's a physical body, and then there is a role that we ascribe to it. You are not the role itself, you're only putting on a mask. You can wear different masks and play different roles.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

you can feel free to spend 2 hours getting ready like a woman if you want. i will stick to working out and staying healthy.

peace.

8. username4u Registered Member

when I was younger I believed in equality, but have since realised inequality is everywhere

a british female journalist, made it big in the states then returned to the Uk made the observation that "women play victims of thier own biology, whilst infact men are the victims of modern society as all male traits are negative"

also as reflected above, women are seen as standard bearers an hence in a position to lecture men on thier faults.

to be blunt I come across a lot of single mothers, because men simply won't tolerate being 3rd rate.

9. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

That's a very interesting p.o.v. there. And you are definintely in the ball park there. The last statement about men not tolerate being third rate...dead on. Google the term 'marriage strike' and you'll see it almost directly correlates with that last statement.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=marriage strike&btnG=Google Search

10. Satyr Banned Banned

Really?
    Can you wear different genes and physical bodies?
    Can you erase your past?

11. SagaciousMind Am User Registered Senior Member

I don't even want to bother reading through all these posts, but I think the whole idea of certain 'roles' for genders is a load of bull.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Fugu-dono Scholar Of Shen Zhou Registered Senior Member

Haha.. you're right women take awefully long time getting ready in general. I don't mean taking our time like that though. I think you misunderstood me Emptyman. Metrosexual men are normal guys that just take care of themselves a little more that's all. I don't even think I quite fit into that category ne.

I only takes me roughly 1/2hr max to ready myself for work and going out (that includes shower too). Usually even just 10 min for casual. Looking presentable isn't always about wasting time ne. Time is money afterall IMO. being selective with what we wear does make a difference. Freshly ironed clothes also look alot nicer onus too no!?

Working out hasn't contributed to my athletic body at all. Actually I haven't been to the gym once in my life as I consider it a waste of precious leisure time. I do practise martial arts though (kendo/iaido) which obviously contributes to my fitness. I used to be a jock back in school days playing athletic, rugby, and basketball. I guess I prefer compact muscles than bulky so I dn't gym. Staying healthy is easy mainly even just by maintaining a healthy diet don't you think?

By presentation I don't mean using cosmetics either, but let's be honest that skin products are beneficial no? I would put on lip balm so my lips don't look like I've caught syphilis. Peeling lips and coldsore looks pretty nasty I must say. Sunscreen on so the sun don't make me look like lobster (and not to mention skin cancer).

I just think if men in general all look like they take care of their appearance a little more then it might feel more of a challenge when I hunt women. Seriously isn't it pretty grotesque when you're close to gusy that don't atke care of themselves at all that stick of BO and such.

13. Satyr Banned Banned

Well thought out opinion.
    Typically feminine.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Honeymoon over, huh?

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

yeah what you said was true i agree with nearly all of that. its good to look after yourself.

i dont bodybuild but i do lift weights. most of my training time is spent on martial arts also like yourself. but weight lifting will help your martial training. by the styles you mentioned obviously you use a sword and bokken type weapons. i also train with swords and doing stone lock training helps alot with your sword strokes.

you should try some, either use a chinese stone lock or a kettle bell they are basicaly the same thing. now instead of doing lots of reps and sets, hold the stone lock out infront of you and slowly move it around, (very slowly) move it in the directions you would for a sword stroke. and increase the weight as you advance. it will improve your shoulder and wrist strength and enable you for faster and more controlled sword-play.

also i get solid iron bars that weigh a decent amount. and use them in-place of my bokken or sword, it works int he same manner as the stone lock or kettle bell. but instead it is slightly better. simply because it is the length of a real sword, so you can use correct movements and strokes. the weight of the iron bar should be atleast 8-10 kilos to take great effect. as you progress and get faster and more stable with the bar, you will notice amazing speed and control increases when you go back to using your real sword.

try it out it works wonders trust me. oh yeah and a healthy deit is important. but so is the physical training. ofcourse lifting weights is not neded, but i would suggest that everybody does basic sit ups, push ups, pull ups and squats. core muscles are important. i always notice how superficial body builders power is. they have the sheer size and brute pushing power. but they lack explosive energy, wich is useless for fighting and martial training.

peace

16. SagaciousMind Am User Registered Senior Member

Oh shut up, you should know that all 'roles' are placed upon people by other people and they have nothing to do with gender, race, age, or hair color. It's all a load of bull that people made up to justify getting what they wanted or explaining something. It's all stereotyping and generalizations. Fat people are no more 'typically fat' when they get bullied at school, or become bullies, or are not bullies, or are treated like gods in some jungle tribe in the southern hemisphere, than a female is 'typically feminine' when they decide to play with barbies, or not to play with barbies, or to tear their barbie's heads of and hang them headless from the shower, or are treated like gods in some jungle tribe in the southern hemisphere. It's all relative and there are no freaking innate roles for a gender! It's all bunk.

17. Fugu-dono Scholar Of Shen Zhou Registered Senior Member

Sword training I do requires both zen meditation and intensive training of sword. Repeatedly doing Muso Jikiden Eishin-ryu and Kendo kata and swinging swords over and over again over relatively long period of time does help strengthen my swing too ne. Not to mention speed. I'm not a gym buff too be honest but it looks like it's working for you. My brute power comes from ki (qigong). You probably know about that being a practitioner. The only thing remotely close to weight training is using weight strap around my wrists and ankles during home practise. Each strap only about 2kg each which is enough for me.

Anyhow kendo and iaido I only mentioned because that's what I do now. I used to do Dacheng Quan, Gojo-ryu Karate, and Muay Thai. I am considering taking up Aikido too but lack time due to so many other commitment like work and enough time to kickback (women, karaoke, reading, etc). I think these have helped kept me healthy and in good shape enough ne. Appreciate your advice though. Cheers

Sorry to be off-topic TC. This is merely one-off response.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2007
  18. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

My husband isn't 3rd rate, he's 2nd.

And I find men metrosexual men to be asexual. creepy....Michael Jackson creepy.

19. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

What I said just completely went over your head, didn't it. Just make sure you wax that pussy regularly.

I'll check on this thread again in a few months. Maybe then a light will go on in that dim wit of yours.

20. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

You don't think that female brains adapted over millions of years to suit their environment, the tasks they need to perform in order to reproduce?

21. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

Ah, the feminization of the western man, the age old controversy. And lets get it right- its the feminization of Western man. Some say men are still men elsewhere the world over. Its quite sad really, to see the pussification of sons of great men like Ivan the terrible, Roosevelt, Julius Cesare, and Alexander the great. So when exactly did the western man become a fairy, i'l tell you, it was after the world war. Women ran everything during world war II; factories, offices, medicals, e.t.c, men were all away killing other men(such is the stupidity of man). When the western man came back after the war, they saw women running everything, they didn't say anything because they had what politicans call "battle fatigue". After the battle fatigue, white men focuses all their rage on working minorities and...especially...blacks. Thus ushering in the on and off civil and non civil actions against blacks, which uncluded riots, beheadings, and castrations. For every "no" the white man said to blacks, he said "go ahead" to his wife. By the time the racial tensions were over, women had already taken over their share of the society with unpresidented force. And thus everybody lived happily ever after (at least most of the time). But man has always flirted with the feminine. Early France had gentlemen with attires thats would make the modern day gay guy look like John Wayne in a western. This attires included make up(yes, make up), leggins, and a wig. Moreover, male homosexuality was never frowned upon in Hellectic Greece and Egypt. I personaly have no problem with women being in the society, and I think much of Islams premise on women is archaic. Women bring something in their own way, there's nothing wrong with that, but some men just don't know where to draw the line.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2007
  22. Satyr Banned Banned

Dear retarded, femine-brained child, get back to me we you evolve a mind.

For the rest
    Think on what I have said.

Think on it without as much malice and ego as possible.
    Then get back to me.

23. whitewolf11 Banned Banned

It's evident you are not so evolved yourself but still hold to the tired might is right simplicity. You have serious issues with women as that is almost all you talk about, it's like an obsession.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.