The Feminization Of Man

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by WANDERER, Oct 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

ahh you didnt mention that before, thats a stupid thing to do. men can be idiots ofcourse.

you might be a great driver, some women are

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

. men are usualy the reckless fast drivers. women are usualy the dangerous paranoid drivers.

yeah a sat nav is handy.

that reminds me of men refusing to read the instruction manual, if we fail to construct a shelving unit, we can always make a table out of it.

me no sexist

hey i blame the women for not fighting hard enough in our man wars.

alot of my friends are like me yeah, but my wife is very different to me.

i prefer sticks.

yeah lets hope

im allowed to be in the room when my child is being born, i will be there with my wife holding her hand. this is england im pretty sure we dont have male waiting rooms.

and if i do have to wait i will do some squats and push ups or something.

physicaly in general we are stronger, its common knowledge that men are stronger, faster, more powerful, better fighters, better at sport. etc etc emotionaly we are not stronger.

physicaly most men are stronger on average.and emotionaly as i said before we are the same, just different.

your tactic and strategy is ok, better than most civilians. but it has a flaw, you could have been shot through the glass. playing decoy can be risky but its good you have a plan. my house has been broken into a good few times. i have not got a child yet so its easy for me to protect my wife without a 3rd and 4th party to worry about. you could have shot him through the door then clear the house to case for a second intruder. but we can get into weapons tactics in another thread before i start rambling about fighting.

its good that you can defend yourself, everyone should learn how. but most women cant and are most likely not as strong as you are, or brave. its not shameful to need somebody else. i need my master.

peace.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

expert in some forms yes, but im still a student. everyone is still a student even the greatest of masters. i have increased the size through taking certain herbs, supplements and using different types of exercise to increase blood flow and circulation, wich is not impossible maybe you are not familiar with the science behind the penis and blood flow. im good at sports want me to lie and say im not? and yes i know alot of drug dealers and i used to be one myself. do you really think the police are going to convict me on saying that alone? maybe your not aware of how the laws work and something called evidence. since i am already being watched by police whats the difference? are they going to watch me a little harder?

abd this is what i mean by females getting defensive and emotional. i understand if its that time of the month though

peace.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Saquist Banned Banned

I believe in this...women are now given reign to demasculate their men...however this is view with much humor and it's women moment find it empowering...

In the end it's man rape...
    Just as a man will take his masculinity upon a women against her will women are now doing the same with their men... This doesn't mean womens purpose is the ego stroke their men, but respect is respect and this generation is rapidly loosing its hold on the bond of man and woman.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xev Registered Senior Member

oooh boy.

1.5 inches is better than 1, but it's still pretty miniscule.
    And yes, it is. You may be able to increase blood flow during erection, though.

Why risk a search warrent? I don't know how U.K law works, but I would hesistate giving away anything that could POSSIBLY justify a search, if I had a large quantity of illegal merchandise.
    But then, as your spelling attests, you're not the most clever little dude.

*Snicker*
    Yep, I'm sure the cops are watching you.

I don't have menses.

8. Bells Staff Member

Don't have it. The voice annoys me and I find it distracting to keep having to refer to a screen.

Always easier to point the finger at others than look inside one's self I suppose.

Usually yes. However in an emergency situation, you would be made to wait outside.

Mmm hmmm..

I knew the individual trying to break in and I have back to base security, so they and the police were already on their way, as well as my husband was calling them as he was putting the children in the car. I have two small children and would never have a gun in the house.

As for his shooting me, well, good luck to him trying with security lights glaring into his eyes.

I think the point was, why would you feel the need to?

You claim you are a former drug dealer and you associate with other dealers at the present time? If I were in such a situation, I would not be blabbing to the internet about such connections.

They can also detain you for questioning about your connections. Then of course they can delve into your past for any drug related offences they might find evidence to charge you with and tied in with your association with drug dealers.. well.. as I said.. I would not be blabbing of such connections to the internet.

Ok. As a guy who professes to feel the need to increase the size of his willy through massage, pills and herbs, you really are in no position to be commenting on any woman's emotional state, nor her menstruation.

9. peta9 Registered Senior Member

huh? liar, liar pants on fire. You are just playing the pretend victim so things don't get better for women. Gimme a break, it takes work to balance the scales the other direction and you are essentially saying the past was already a-okay but cite the imbalance of the past when women are not doing anything but trying to work for thier rights and discover more of what they would like to do. You just don't like the adjustment. Actually, I think this trend is healthier for both men and women. It still has a way to go though.

10. Saquist Banned Banned

I'd be nice if nose scales could be balanced with the positive instead with negative balance.

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

fair enough

it was a joke,

then i will wait,

just because others are not capable why do you assume i am the same?

as i said before the plan was quite good, its great that you have one. as for the gun thing thats personal preference, teaching your child about respecting weapons and gun safety can prevent it. and ofcourse always keeping it hidden under lock and key or in a coded safe.

. thats a good tactic, alot of african police use that every day to temp blind the offender before taking them down.

who said anything was a need? it was a want, whats the need to bodybuild? whats the need to run marathons? whats the need to increase my strength to a level that i dont need in life?, why does anybody do anything they dont have to? because they want to.

as i have already stated police watch me anyway, trident and drug squads already have me under surveillance. so whats the difference? they know i associate with dealers so tell me whats the difference. im already on all the police systems, im saying things they already know.

they can already detain me for questioning about my affiliations, they can obtain my entire police record at the click of a button. find what evidence? i dont keep anything at my house and they know that, thats why i dont care and they dont obtain search warrents to raid my house. this is not america they cant convict me for association. your warning has been heeded thanks for it, but its not needed i know what i am doing. i get the feeling you and xev are not warning me out of good interest, yet instead its through spite and insult. but im not offended by any of your insults.

again the word need is incorrect, i wanted to. if i enlarge my penis it doesent 100% mean that its associated with emotional issues, or self esteem reasons. wich is what you implied. i increase my musclemass also does that mean im insecure about my size and strength? no it means i want bigger and better than i already have. same with the penis. thanks for the amature phycological analasys though.

peace.

12. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

nope its possible and proven with evidence. if you have to know i will tell you, it was 7" before and over 8.1/2" now thats an increase of over 1.5 inches in length. and not much increase in girth, still between 5/6 ". do what you want with those stats i just gave. (insert cheap insult here).

because the police know i dont hold any drugs here at my home, and even if they do search my home they wont find anything because i actualy dont keep anything here. and lucky for me my spelling doesent hinder my job and i most likely make more money than you. does that annoy you? knowing a "dumb little dude" earns more than you? your insults are cheap and i wont insult you back. im not about insulting people.

ok then they are not watching me. i will just tell you what you want to hear instead of reality. so ok im lying and they dont watch me, i just say this to look cool and gain internet hard man points.

i could make a joke here but i wont,

*fights the urge to post harsh joke*

peace.

13. Xev Registered Senior Member

empty:

I find it amusing that you "refuse to insult people" and yet have been insulting Bells and women in general throughout this exchange.

Sorry, your ignorence of birth control reflects worse on you. If you want to waste your life raising kids on the dole, more power to you, but I'm off to watch Rah'Xenophan!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2007
  14. Satyr Banned Banned

I love the seriousness of this thread.

15. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

me too. I love watching un-feminized men verbally bitch slap each other.
    LOL

16. Gustav Banned Banned

/harrumph

a reunion of sorts i guess

/snorts

17. Satyr Banned Banned

That's why we were all waiting for you to appear.

18. Cortex_Colossus Banned Banned

If you are a verbose feminine man you will no doubt write long winded and intellectually tiresome explanations on why to deny God and convert to asceticism and materialism. These however are all subjective interpretations of reality from one's own point of view. It has no bearing on the true nature of God and does not resolve the set of all sets paradox. It has been shown that the edge of the universe must be self-perceptual in order to resolve the self-inclusion paradox.
    http://www.ctmu.org/Articles/IntroCTMU.htm

19. Satyr Banned Banned

Typically female.
    All we need now is an emotive declaration of truth. :itold:

20. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i wasnt aware i was insulting females, and i have not insulted bells, and im pretty sure she doesent feel like she was personally attacked by me. what have i said that was a serious insult and not a joke?

ignorance of birth control?, and what are you talking about raising kids on the dole lol. im a personal trainer and part time self defence instructor. i own my own house in london and im only 22. my child will be born in a couple of months into a loving family that can provide for her.

now you have to make up lies to insult me? thats cheap.

peace.

21. Ripley Valued Senior Member

Unfair—you pulled that out of context. My whole paragraph clearly states that there is no coercion involved by necessity. The strong may force—such a contemptible word—force change, but a change that is imposed is not real change: it's a proxy. It's observed as invalid unless change is absorbed and incorporated willfully. And even then only with strict conditions attached—conditions proposed by one's conscience to suit one's exclusive specifications, otherwise imposed change is just an irritating prick until it's superseded by one's own rendition for change—and neither by an ideal for change, for that too is a proxy.

Constancy is a natural pattern in nature and instability and fragmentation are harmonious processes blending into a very dominant stability and wholeness that is the universe's prototype. I was talking about the universe, not people.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2007
  22. Satyr Banned Banned

Sweet cheeks...just like old times.

alright already, baby-buns. :booo:

The whole is a theoretical, and imaginative, projection of an absent absolute.
    I love you anyways, sugar.

23. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

don't worry after that she will come back and say.......whats wrong
    don't be so defensive.....lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.