The Feminization Of Man

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by WANDERER, Oct 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

I was a boy.. until the priest took my virginity. Now I am a true man!

Hey, Buddha1, you up for some greek style wrestling?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xev Registered Senior Member

I have DD's and an 8 inch dick! Wanna see?

"You westerners are so unisexed, anyway."

You of all people object?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Sorry about the confusion -- actually, I never had any confusion about you, It was Xerxes who misled me! You're a man alright, though I can't say the same about Xerxes.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

If you're a unisexed heterosexual queer (proud transexuals/ transvestites not included), count me out! Greek men had no place for your types.

8. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

I like the cock just as much as you, but the truth is, I'm a man

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

and Xev is a woman..

9. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Oh yeah! I've never really talked about my personal likes and dislikes. So you don't know whether I like cocks or not and to what extent I like them.

10. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

I was playing, I don't actually like cock. But come on dude.. you're crazy for it. Why else post this crap?

11. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

a. As a rule don't believe anyone who says he is not interested in men

Using 'dirty' words like a 'cock' is to put down the thing.

therefore, I'll take that your assertion that you're not interested in men with a pinch of salt, especially when I know the reality of men. Unless you're queer.

As far as it all being 'crap' is concerned then I'd like you or anyone else to take my analsys or assertions to pieces. If you can't do that, you have no right to call it crap.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2005
  12. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

Buddha1 the archetypal internet troll.

<blockquote>1 – Make/re-state series of unsupported statements.

2 – When people point out mistakes/inconsistencies/lack of evidence, obfuscate and dodge the issue (usually by re-directing the topic to the troll’s own misinterpretations of the nature of scientific endeavor).

3 – Wait for a week.

4 – Return and claim that no one has refuted the original unsupported statements.

5 – Go to 1</blockquote>Rinse and repeat, and repeat, and repeat, and repeat.......<P>

13. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Haha- well, considering you think all guys are queer to begin with, and refuse any scientific evidence as conspiracy, I will continue to laugh at you.

(Maybe there is a reason you're not being taken seriously.)

14. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

DEFINITION OF A TRUE FAGGOT​

No, I don't think all guys are queer. I don't think any guy is queer in the natural scheme of things.

Men are divided into two groups as per nature (refer to "heterosexuality is unnatural" thread!) ---- 'Masculine gendered men' and 'feminine gendered males'. Masculine gendered men (you can call them 'straight' --- we are not going by unnatural heterosexual society's official definitions, we are going by nature's definitions) are naturally inclined to bond sexually with men, although when mating season comes some of them 'fight' to have sex with women.

Feminine gendered men (and they are not queer in nature!) are the link between the male group and the female group. They are mostly what the west calls 'bisexuals' too, but half of them have more inclination towards women and the other half towards men, some exclusive.

It's not possible to be a masculine gendered man and not have a need to bond sexually with men. What you call 'heterosexual' men can only be 'feminine gendered'. There is ample proof of it in nature and human societies --- including the heterosexual west.

I use queer, in order to show those who falsely claim to be heterosexuals (the true ones are not interested in a power struggle!) the truth about 'heterosexuality' by using their own terms used to denigrate femininity in males.

For feminine gendered males are not the true faggots. The truly lesser man is one who works against his own species in order to get cheap social power. This true faggot or queer is unable to compete with men on his own merit. Feminine gendered males --- including true heterosexuals, have the strength of femininity. The 'true faggots' described above, on the other hand neither have natural femininity nor natural masculinity (they have destroyed both), actually they represent the negative part of meterosexuals --- who are primarily part of the feminine gendered group but on account of their 'heterosexuality' --- by no means exclusive --- and artificial social power are competing with the real men! But this social power is just superficial and its intrinsic value is nothing --- and which is dependant on forceful suppression of truth. You can see this group active in trying to stop a discussion on natural male sexuality, usually by trolling, abusing and accusing (or posting obscene images!) --- generally using negative tactics.

But then fair play is a positive, natural masculine quality that these 'true faggots' know nothing about!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2005
  15. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

This is the same as saying that all men have queer in them, which I do not believe. You're merely seperating them into groups and calling them different things.

Claiming that others make false claims requires evidence of some sort. You started with a claim, and have been using cirular reasoning since page 1.

Since when have I denigrated feminity in men?

16. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

No it is not. You're giving the heterosexual society's definition of 'queer' to it, i.e. 'homosexual'. I'm using it for negative femininty. You may not believe, but the entire non-western world knows it. And I've proved it amply in my now merged thread "Heterosexuality is unnatural".

a.) If 95% of men have a sexual need for other men, as I have proved without opposition in the thread mentioned above (as as the entire non-western world knows --- although doesn't talk about!), and if 90% claim to be 'heterosexual' then you know that a significant percentage is lying.

b.) men who are lying usually give out clear-cut signals, which you have amply shown. But you need to be experienced at working at men's issues to know this.

You're too feminine to do it! It's the society which has denigrated femininity in men.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2005
  17. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

Buddha1 the archetypal internet troll.

1 – Make/re-state series of unsupported statements.

2 – When people point out mistakes/inconsistencies/lack of evidence, obfuscate and dodge the issue (usually by re-directing the topic to the troll’s own misinterpretations of the nature of scientific endeavor).

3 – Wait for a week.

4 – Return and claim that no one has refuted the original unsupported statements.

5 – Go to 1

Rinse and repeat, and repeat, and repeat, and repeat.......<P>

18. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

19. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Agreeing with yourself isn't called proof.

Can't..hold it.. in... The outline of your crotch is making me so stiff. I wonder Buddha1, if you could put on a speedo and do a little lap dance?

What is it that they say? If something doesn't suit you.. blame society?

20. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Well, some people who opposed me, now agree with me, and that is not something that happens often in such controversial issues. Most others discussed the issues and left when faced with overwhelming evidences. That signifies that they don't want to change their views inspite of the fact that evidences prove otherwise.

When you give an evidence, and I fail to dismiss it or am scared to study it, it means that I agree the evidence is infallible.

Thousands of people (I should think about 10,000 if we combine all the threads), read these evidences, and NOT ONE person could disprove them, or to present evidences on the contrary. So I guess, I have a strong case here.

21. Xev Registered Senior Member

"Well, some people who opposed me, now agree with me, and that is not something that happens often in such controversial issues. Most others discussed the issues and left when faced with overwhelming evidences. That signifies that they don't want to change their views inspite of the fact that evidences prove otherwise.

When you give an evidence, and I fail to dismiss it or am scared to study it, it means that I agree the evidence is infallible.

Thousands of people (I should think about 10,000 if we combine all the threads), read these evidences, and NOT ONE person could disprove them, or to present evidences on the contrary. So I guess, I have a strong case here."

You could make a drinking game out of all the logical fallacies in this guy's posts, but you'd end up dead.

22. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Oh! is that why people have been so scared to touch them

Last edited: Dec 22, 2005
  23. Xev Registered Senior Member

You're a gibbering crackhead, people don't touch them because they don't want to waste their time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.