The Feminization Of Man

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by WANDERER, Oct 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

Last weekend, I was bored so I set out to the movies to see Harry Potter (I call him Harry .P). I must have been really bored because I didn't care much about the series after the first one. I was half way in the movie when the girl in this entourage uttered those immortal words "emotional range". I dropped my popcorn and stared in disbelief. Apparently, males having a short emotional range is a bad thing, and male witches are not exempt. This is a run off product of the feminized society we live, which probably started with euphemisms (notice how that sounds like feminism). Emotional range is just another word for pussification. Raising a child to have a wide emotional range will make William the conquerer roll in his grave (And someone should probably look this up because I don't think that guy even ever masturbated). Any male being raised to have a "large emotional range" is going to be a looser because emotional range calls for guilt, indecision, and all-round bitchiness. Traits his peers are liable to observe and make his large-emotional-range-life a nightmare. There was a time I found 10 dollars at work, I think it was part of a series of mystical tests because I once saw 20 dollars fall off a woman's purse once, only for me to call her attention to the fallen note. I have never stolen money for much of my life, but I found this 10 dollars at work and I could swear the man in the currency (I think its Hamilton) said "look dude, you have to do some evil from time to time, otherwise God would be out of a job". What do you do in that situation, I mean, its Hamilton, one of the founding fathers of America, and someone who probably did his own part of sensible evil contribution. I could have asked my co-workers who owned the note but that would be unmanly, so I decided to pay for a packet of beer with it (it was the manly commodity to buy). I remembered I brought the money out in a manly way and put it on the table, not even looking at the clerk in the eye, and I drank the beer in a manly way. Now, I am not advocating evil and injustice, I am only saying men should be men, and not at the direct expense of others. If men had a large emotional range, men would never get anything done, feminist people need to get a grip. But men's emotional range is not the only thing women complain about, women will complain about anything. If a woman is being chased by a mugger, she would run into a police station and complain about why the mugger chose the wrong time to mug her (apparently, the mugger should have called her in advance and asked if Sunday afternoon would be fine). Women even complain about something as instinctive as raising a child, claiming its hard work. Apparantly, staying at home with your kids, with 24 hr access to the refrigerator is hard work. Its like running away from a bear in the woods and then complaining it was really hard work running for your health and limb. Women complain about everything, and it will never end. Now I have to run to work, where I work with about 5 women, before they find something to complain about, otherwise I might be forced to assault one of them and plead emotional instability.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. superstring01 Moderator

Emotional range has nothing to do with pussification or with being honest when you find something that belongs to someone else. You are connecting several, quite unrelated, dots.

One can have the capacity to understand & feel a wide range of emotions and be empathetic to them, while also having the (very masculine) ability to compartmentalize them when the time calls for it. The key is-- maintaining control and knowing when the time is right to show emotions. My father, a former boxer in the Army, was about as much of a man as a man gets. My father, however, also was wise enough to know that there was a time and a place to show emotions. It was a lesson from day one that, in the house he and his children could show and feel any emotion they wanted without shame-- but outside the house-- we needed to wear a facade. NOT because emotions are bad, but because emotional expression is too powerful a dividing rod to those things that hurt us, and consistently exposing your weaknesses to the world is never a good thing.

And as for your odd conclusion that being honest about the whole ten dollars thing... if that's how you think, then that's how you think.

~String

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Cortex_Colossus Banned Banned

Bitches show a wide range of emotion simply because it makes them original and unique. They believe that self-expression should be a priority. Pussification is what happens when women become made equal citizens and men are fed a range of feelings by Hollywood Disney movies.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Satyr Banned Banned

Nice commentary.

Honest and direct.

8. Xev Registered Senior Member

Oli:
    No, but Ed Witten IS in the Bible.

I was going to respond to this with one of those cat macros, but this is just too fucking awesome.

Holy shit! This rocks!

9. Bells Staff Member

And here I was complaining that on some days, I don't even have the time to go to the bathroom, let alone get or eat anything from the refrigerator, due to my two children becoming feral and screaming the house down. No. Not hard work at all.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Just because you see it as instinctive does not mean it is not hard. Add preparing meals, doing the laundry (have kids and you'll know just how much laundry is involved), house maintenance and everything else in between. Is that all instinctive? Hell no. It is not instinctive for me to get up 4 times a night to change a nappy or feed a hungry baby. I don't do it out of instinct. I don't do wash the mountains of kids clothes on a daily basis out of instinct. I also don't cook lunch and dinner out of instinct. And I can tell you now, I certainly do not vacuum and mop out of instinct. I do it all because it has to be done. And yes, some days I do complain about it. Usually the days when I have not slept for nearly a week and have gotten to the point where I am hallucinating that there is someone trying to open the front door at 4am as I sit there feeding the baby. So you can stick your "instinct" where the sun don't shine.

If you want to hear about complaining? Ask my husband when I am lucky enough that he gets one of the explosive nappies that requires having to give the baby a bath.

Indeed. I must admit the following rendered me speechless..

10. Xev Registered Senior Member

Bells:
    I was more amused by Alexander Hamilton on the ten dollar bill, talking to him.
    I think Salvidor Dali said something like: "I don't do drugs, I am drugs!"
    Yeah.

11. Xev Registered Senior Member

The inessential Uncle Bonsai.....

If I had a penis
    I'd wear it outside
    In cafes and car lots
    With pomp and with pride
    If I had a penis
    I'd pamper it proper
    I'd stay in the tub
    And use me as a stopper

If I had a penis
    I'd take it to parties
    Stretch it and stroke it
    And shove it at smarties
    I'd take it to pet shows
    And teach it to stay
    I'd stuff it in turkeys
    On Thanksgiving Day

I'd rival my buddies
    In sports cars and stick shifts
    I'd shower my spire
    With girlies and gifts
    I'd peek around corners
    I'd aim at my toilet
    I'd poke it at foreigners
    I'd soap it and oil it

If I had a penis
    I'd run to my mother
    Comb out the hair
    And compare it to brother
    I'd lance her, I'd knight her
    My hands would indulge
    Pants would seem tighter
    And buckle and bulge

A penis to plunder
    A penis to push
    'Cause one in the hand
    Is worth one in the bush
    A penis to love me
    A penis to share
    To pick up and play with
    When nobody's there

I'd sit like a boy
    I'd straddle the chair
    I'd play with my fly
    Albeit with care
    I'd dip it in chocolate
    I'd stick it in sockets
    I'd stroll to the movies
    With hands deep in pockets

I'd stick in vacuums
    On vacant verandahs
    Gas guzzling Volvos
    And poodles and pandas
    In puddles and drainpipes
    In doggies and ditches
    Pool halls and potholes
    And bottles and bitches
    Zucchinis and zebras
    Tomatoes, tomatoes
    In pineapples, pumpkins
    And gulches and grottos
    In melons and marshmallows
    Gloves and gorillas
    Slurpies and slippers
    Chinooks and chinchillas

A penis to plunder
    A penis to push
    'Cause one in the hand
    Is worth one in the bush
    A penis to love me
    A penis to share
    To pick up and play with
    When nobody's there

If I had a penis
    I'd climb every mountain
    I'd force it on females
    I'd pee like a fountain
    If I had a penis
    I'd still be a girl
    But I'd make much more money
    And conquer the world.

12. Dana D It's all about balance Registered Senior Member

13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

to me it always seems like men understand the differences between male and females. we acknowledge and see how we differ in function, emotion and logic. we understand that men are men and women are women, we dont try to convert women into the mans way of thinking. but it always seems that women just dont like to admit we are different for a good reason.

women love to complain about men and how they have it so hard. this doesent apply to every single women on earth. (all of the time). men are not supposed to be emotionaly frail and flappy like women, we are the logical problem solvers.

men should stay like men and women should stay like women.

peace.

14. Cortex_Colossus Banned Banned

If you had a penis
    you would be a she-male
    and won't get spoken to

If you had a penis
    you're flow would be ever more wack
    time to put the smack
    down, when called upon

"If you had a penis"
    is a phrase I begin at each and every verse
    to ensure that its that more impressive

If you had a penis
    you would fit right in
    this forum
    not being one of its 12 girls

If you had a penis
    you would put the stroke
    too faast and the cum will react with the air to create acid
    before it hits your face

If you had a penis
    you would be chillin two four
    in the fields of green

If you had a penis
    this shit would have never started
    and everything is chill
    and everyone is live

you're a bitch in the hive
    stay live
    I broke my rap
    now I need to cap
    this is a rap

15. Bells Staff Member

On the contrary. Women like to see the difference. If I was the same as my husband (for example), I would not have married him.

As for men seeing how women differ in regards to emotion, function and logic, I disagree. I used to go out with a guy who expected me to think and reason like he did. He could not understand that I had my own opinions and that they at times differed to his own. He expected me to think just like he did and do as he did. For example, he never understood that when I had to use a bathroom, it would mean a bathroom. So a drive to the country would mean that he would have to stop at a rest room for me to be able to use the bathroom. He assumed he could just pull over anywhere and I could wander into the countryside and just go. He hated that I would refer to a road map when going somewhere unknown... I was supposed to just instinctively know where every single road was in the country. When he drove, it would take us hours to get anywhere because he would get lost for the most part and we'd be driving around and he would refer to a compass (apparently real men use a compass) and keep going until he stumbled upon the road we had to go to. This led to frustration from me and ultimately, I found myself thinking 'I'm going out with a moron', which I was. My excuse is that I was young and should have known better.

He never understood that men did and sometimes needed to show emotion. When my paternal grandfather passed away, he was there when my father received the call to inform him that she had died. My father sat down and cried. Reasonable and understandable, his father and last surviving parent had just passed away in another country. My then boyfriend asked me a few days later if my father was always so "emotional". Lets just say we did not go out for very long at all.

There are men who think that showing emotion or feelings is a sign of weakness. I beg to differ. You may be a man, but underneath the skin, you are also a human being with the ability to show feel pain.

Depends on the situation. In some instances, you have absolutely no control and have no way to solve the actual problem. When all hell broke loose with the birth of my second child, my husband had rushed back to the hospital after receiving a call to return immediately (he'd been sent home that evening because they thought I would have given birth the next afternoon). He got there and was made to sit in a room alone, not knowing if I or our son had survived. He saw our son about an hour later in the neonatal-intensive care ward and was then made to sit in a room alone for another 4 hours or so before anyone could tell him if I was even alive or not. All he was told was that someone would be out to tell him as soon as they could. By the time he was allowed in to see me, well... it was one of the few times I ever saw him cry. Being a logical problem solver meant squat that night. The problem was completely out of his hands and control.

You have the Victorian notion that women are somehow weak and frail who need to be taken care of and men are the strong and silent types who are always in control. Hardly the case.

The lines blur and have always blurred. The only difference today is that we recognise this and understand that it is not always so cut and dried.

16. Xev Registered Senior Member

Early in the month of May ...
    A long time ago
    The moon was hanging full again ...
    I was on the road
    Headed for an unknown wood,
    Talking down my fright
    I swear, I saw an unknown face ...
    Pass ... within ... the shadows ...

Forest green ... light ... shimmering ...
    Resolution filled my heart ... Faith showed me the way.

Little did I know back then,
    How I'd miss the comforts of home
    Danger paved the road ahead,
    And chilled me to the bone
    But in the darkest halls I found
    A greater strength in need
    And as I travel through this world,
    I remember ... a friend ... to me ...

Shining eyes ... untouched by all time ...
    Oh, ho! Tom Bombadil ... Tom Bombadillo!

Oh, Tom Bombadil, won't you come on up the hill
    And show me that your table is full of green
    How many days can we lie here in the shade
    And dream on, happily ... how many days?

Oh, Tom Bombadil ... Tom Bombadillo
    Master of the wooded hill ... water, reed, and willow
    Through a pool, deep and clear ... harken now and hear me
    Come, Tom Bombadil ... for ... my need ... is near me ...

Interlude ...

Sauron:
    Your face is where my mark is ... your time draws ever near ...
    I'll search until the darkness uncovers the Ring you bear.

All my days have found their meaning ... but I can't seem to understand
    Why all this evil that spreads throughout the world has fallen ... into my hands ...
    I believe ... I shall see ... the end.

Oh, Tom Bombadil, won't you come on up the hill
    And show me that your table is full of green
    How many days can we lie here in the shade
    And dream on, happily ... how many days?

Oh, Tom Bombadil ... Tom Bombadillo
    Master of the wooded hill ... water, reed, and willow
    Through a pool, deep and clear ... harken now and hear me
    Come, Tom Bombadil ... Tom Bombadillo.

17. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

thats a single example of an idiot. and women can pee outside just like men can. how did women used to go before bathrooms were invented? and as far as i know women always carry tissue with them in handbags. wel my wife does anyway, along with 100 other items as if she was equiped to go camping everytime we go out.

using a compass is good but to be honest women are usualy the worst map readers and drivers combined. again this is just one person you are talking about.

showing emotion is not bad, but letting your emotions rule your life is not needed. men are more detatched from emotions in day to day life than women are. we are more cold and calculating, women are jelous of men in general. this is based on most of the women i have known in my life, and i know alot of people. you can tell women envy men because we dont go through child birth, we dont have periods and we are stronger and more important in the world. we have invented nearly everything, we have built nearly everything, and to be honest civilisation is down to men we basicaly created it. we generaly get the better jobs and most important roles. women at some point or other envy men in general.

T
    sometimes showing emotion can be a weakness. thats why we dont let women deal with wars. because you would just expose every weakness you have to the enemy, and leave yourself open to multiple attacks on all fronts. never let people know your weakness if you dont want them to exploit it. ofcourse we are human under and ontop of the skin, but we are the stronger humans who are built for the kill, you are the humans built for the childcare and mothering.

and im my personal logical problem solving opinion, i would say whats the point in worrying about something you cant control. its fruitless so i will do something else to take my mind off it until i can do something about it.

i have the factual notion that men are stronger than women, and men generaly get called upon to protect women. what are you going to do if you have a bg strong husband living with you, and a robber is in your house. get your husband to deal witht he threat while you call the police and protect you. or go and confront the robber yourself? 95% of women would be glad they have a big strong guy to protect them from harm. maybe some modern women dont like knights in shining armour but thats what real men do. we protect our women like real men should. as for silent i think actions speak louder than words.

its not always no.

peace.

18. Bells Staff Member

I can pee outside if there is nothing else. But refusing to stop at a rest stop that he was driving past because he did not see the need, and then stopping 2 kilometres down the road by a shrub, well that's another thing altogether.

I have driven for over 20 years and the only accident I had was not my fault, but the fault of the peon (a male by the way) who slammed into me after he thought the lights were going to turn green again as he approached the lights and he did not think he needed to break.

Map reading, I've never had a problem with it and never had any complaints either.

As for the compass, waste of time in the suburbs and he did not have any idea where the damn street was, instead, choosing to drive aimlessly around until he stumbled upon it, refusing to listen to me when I looked at the map and gave him directions. We'd only get there when I finally forced him to pull over and I'd drive after having read the damn map. As I said, he was a moron and we did not last long. I was stupid in thinking there might be some redeeming feature in him, but alas, he was and is to this day, a moron.

Ah, a sexist. Wonderful.

And look how well the civilisation, you supposedly, built is going.

I would imagine you attract certain types of people in your life who reiterate your own views.

Heh!

Of course dear.

Now why don't you be the strong caveman and rub two stones together to start the fire.

Lets hope you are never placed in the position where you'll have to test it.

And do what? You're sitting in a hospital waiting room by yourself, you can't leave unless you want to know if your wife and child are still alive. So what would you do? Read? LOL! Watch TV? Again, LOL! You, like every other person, who has been in that situation would sit there and stress and try to imagine what the hell happens next if the worst does happen.

Really? And these facts are where exactly?

Physically, some men are stronger, but emotionally? I doubt it. Probably more of the same.

Actually no. My husband would be the one with the children and calling the police since he is physically stronger than I am and could guard them better in a locked room as I went forward to make sure the "robber" knew the house was not empty.

Our priority is our children and whatever ensures their safety is what is done. So no, if a "robber" broke into our house, my "big strong husband" would be making sure the children were safe and trying to get them out of the house as I was the decoy. It's what we did a few weeks ago. The robber ran when he saw me appear in front of the glass door to the family room holding a giant chef's knife (where he was trying to break in). My husband was making sure no one was in the front yard and carried both of them outside and out into the car while he called the police. The intruder, seeing him in the front, then dashed back into the back yard and went over our neighbour's fence.

I've never needed a "big strong" man to protect me. I've tended to do quite well defending myself in the past and I imagine, will continue to do so in the future.

19. Xev Registered Senior Member

Bells:
    Well, let's see - so far, he is an expert in martial arts, has increased the size of his penis by exercising it, which is physically impossible but nevermind that little detail, is a talented footballer and has friends who deal a large amount of cocaine, a fact which he is proud to admit to the entire internet, without worrying about the attention of police, because he'll just tell them it was a joke.

Shit, why SHOULDN'T he have invented civilization? He's probably at least responsible for inventing rice crispy bars, because HE IS A MAN and YOUR INFERIOR FEMALE MIND could not comprehend the greatness that is a rice crispy bar.

20. Bells Staff Member

That just makes me want to say 'ugg'..

21. Xev Registered Senior Member

That is because you are an inferior being.

22. Xpandngreal8y Registered Member

maybe all beings on this earth are moving closer to there origin ? energy which is androgynous..

23. Satyr Banned Banned

Energy is asexual, dufus.
    Energy has no sexuality.
    Jeez!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.