Psychosis ~What is it?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Quantum Quack, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

If I put a smile on your face even if it is not able to be seen

[High dramna in a Shakespearian manner] "I have achieved my lifes purpose" ha......

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I would really rather realize that society forced me to be the way I am so that I can fight it the right way. What am I supposed to do, try to dig demons out of my body with a silver spoon or something?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

naw it doesnt work

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

Your first actually good post. It actually does make me sort of sad reading it. I mean, sad for you. I'd love to respond but too tierd and worn out. I am a nuance here, u guys should tell me what u think about my post. I'll be back later.....................

8. Tnerb Banned Banned

common php. You're saying you can't help yourself meta? What the HELL

9. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

but of course this rational runs the risk of reinforcing itself so that by blaming society you can function.

You need to blame society as a way of existing. So therefore it is a self justifying attitude. Of course you already know this.

of course it is society that is responsible for your existance isn't it...sad as it may be...

10. Tnerb Banned Banned

11. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

So true. Neither does blaming myself for what people did to me on purpose. I know what they did, I know how they did it, and it was definitely on purpose.

12. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

And this is where I have to say horseshit. However you talk around it, society actually did this. Whether it's a self-justifying attitude or not, those people actually did things to me and they do it to millions of other people.

13. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

If only.

14. Tnerb Banned Banned

I am more glad than anything yet on this thread that (incred thread if I may say) you finally are giving your "convictions." I am more glad than anything you are finally being honest. I can't wait until you start crying here later in the future, we finally may be able to help you with your points.

15. Tnerb Banned Banned

What the hell are you talking about. If it wasn't for me here, it would just be you (/and), and you are far worse in this thread than me. At least I do care to get to points, while you don't 1 bit !

16. Tnerb Banned Banned

metakron: are you telling me to give up trying? Because I have a problem similar to you. You are evil.

17. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

Shit.. Hey

I wasn't here!! I Took a break to Make Dinner!! But.. I am Here now!

18. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

Whew.. Ok.. you Didn't leave.. I think, trying to "catch up" here... sorry

19. Tnerb Banned Banned

I do believe that people who are psychotic are evil. And I think we have defined what psychotic is fairly well

20. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I Am not Purposly Evil.. So.. hhmm.. ok.. Wait... I have to think on this one Because... Well It just depends on what "evil" is

21. Tnerb Banned Banned

Don't face the facts, ---fine. Metakron is a first rate case of this. I personally wish to be normal. I hate having a problem and try to realize. MetaKron doesn't give a shit. I am not wrong here nor irr-ational. I do not give a shit what you think. MetaKron is scum who deserves the death penalty. Php, I care for you and your emotional sides, i just am being honest you know that's what I love about you.....

But dammit. Why the hell do scum not realize they are scum?!?!?!!!!??????

22. Tnerb Banned Banned

Evil is defending the psychosis, and kill, destroy, evil genius. There are many examples of this.... The defination of "psychosis" gets deeper and deeper... at least the "broad" aspect of the word, if I may say

23. Tnerb Banned Banned

Is it not rational to hate your problems? *(so confused)*