Psychosis ~What is it?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Quantum Quack, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

You simply have given up and you accept the fact. What is more meat for someone with no rational and no muscle anyway? Do you not know that you are wrong about how the great men of / philosophers were scum of society? No, they were great, and you are a loser. Period......................................................

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tnerb Banned Banned

Php, have I given you any influence, or happiness/ possibilities ... yourself?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tnerb Banned Banned

Rather, if I'm wrong, then direct how I am wrong. Instead of making me feel like I am a loser and I should go away. This thread is the perfect example of psychosis.

QQ, I would shake your hand if I had the ability

Last edited: Mar 12, 2006
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

Oh

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

no.. I am not mad.. I am trying to explain that.. I Had some "things" That Happened to me.. And It defied "reasonable Explanation".. So I Had to Come to Terms with my self that there was something "not of the Norm" there... I won't stop Fighting it.. I can't.. I Would die.. But To Not Accept that it is Happening, or will never happen again is Lying to myself....
    I also Refuse to say That my condition Defines WHO and What I am, because it Doesn't. But no one Will Ever KNOW that Unless they were in My Head... The only Way to Show any one I am Who I say I am Is with my Behavior... How I respond and react to others. And Even then they will determine on their Own What or who They think I am.... I am also aware that When I am In a Delusional State I throw "vibes" or Reactions that become Obvious... "staring off".. Shaking in fear.. Tears some times Fill my eyes..... Heart Palpitations.. Sweating... etc... Physical Effects that can be Seen by other People... Things I can not Hide. Things Brought on By the Psychosis... Things that Do not "define" who I am.. But To Ignore it and not accept that it was happening to me was just as bad.. So. Accepting what That some thing is not right is the First step in Destroying it.

8. Tnerb Banned Banned

I hear psychosis wishing to dwelve in pity in this voice.

Hey, blame me: if you can't do anything about it.... If I'm right tell me so. I'd rather hear the truth than anger. If anger is desired, if that's what you want...

This thread is like my home from over the years... as much inabilityi admit to have myself in comming here=================still--------

9. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

Im sorry Im confused :bugeye:

10. Tnerb Banned Banned

Hey, I may be a punk... But at least we have things that we can talk about. At least you will read me and we can get some where. I simply dont like people to have a problem. (metakron refuses to say anything about himself)

What things happend to you. What were they?

It made me happy that you included 4 dots and not 2 or 0. It shows that you care. MetaKron is the worst person I have met ,I have stated this infinite times.
    What's happening? It may be next to impossible to see the sunshine, but that doesn't make that impossible, does it ph?

This is interesting. Is it possible do you think for you to destroy it? By denying it? By trying to figure it out by pushing it?

11. Tnerb Banned Banned

Sorry, I meant "I" and not you, are a loser. That was directed at me, ph

12. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

Whew... ok
    Im not mad at any thing, Distracted With TV... sorry..
    Uhm.. I re read what I typed, I am missing something.. I never Asked to be pitied or that I stopped fighting any battle.. how I approach the "Battle" is MUCH Different than how I used to.... But I am not Giving up on any thing...

13. Tnerb Banned Banned

If you honestly mean that...

If you really believe that you shouldn't be hard on yourself and try harder...

I don't know, just trying to help is all. I guess geez...

14. Tnerb Banned Banned

I don't know you either. So by judging your posts, it is extrememly hard i say, for me to know if or not there is something at fault with the psychosis, for the defination of psychosis to in clude "can't do anything about it"....... hehee

15. Tnerb Banned Banned

well, that's it... see ya. be back when qq comes back. I hope you do the best you can php

16. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

Hhmm.. alright.. I guess.. every one handles things Differently....
    What if tho, there was a chance that under an "Illusion" of Psychosis, your Shown some things that actualy Happen and come True.. it Really Can Shake you Up and want answeres... It can make you not want to Shut the Pyschosis Down Completely.... It opens your mind to the possibility that there Just very Well may be a Hell Of a lot MORE to Do with "exsisting" then we could ever have thought...

17. Tnerb Banned Banned

Yeah, you are your desiese. Bullshit. You are giving lame excuses. I hate this. No one goddammit will ever fucking tell the truth. They all lie. Except for qq dammit. What the hell. This is idiotic. People lie. People like to self-justify their existance for more than one reason! hell!---people like to blame the bullshit. If i give you any insight let me fucking know god dammit because I hate my fucking problem more than any of you hate

18. Tnerb Banned Banned

Damn! There's your problem--I hope you're fucking happy ph. God dammit. You are saying"ok, wow--- I have this amazing fantasy.. no, wait, no sorry, my bad it is a PHILOSOPHY and there is more to the world than they think! haha! ha! hahahah!!!!!!!!!! I am a genius! I can figure this out (yeah right) .. my ass they think they know! AH! So, I am going to try to figure this out, I am going to be psychotic!

I want to be psychotic! Oh shit! Holey shit this is amazing experience! I am freaking out! AH! OH my god!!!!!!!! HA ! AHHHHHHH I can't help it it is so breath taking! ahhhhhhhhhhhh! MY GOD I EXPEREINCED A PSYCHOTIC EPOSIDE AND THERE IS A SHIT LOAD OF STUFF !!!!!! ha!!!!!!! i mean, ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no, this is wrong.

it is already know.

i bet you money.

it is you're problem and you like it.

19. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

So then Mentaly retarted people are Not People? they are Retards? What about their Thoughts and Feelings? Theyr Emotions... They Are still very Much Human... Do you think they want to be looked at as only Drooling babbling baffoons? Inside of them there is this "Person" that Feels, and Hurts and Crys Who isn't heard... But they can't Go around and Deny what they are either... Like Little People, They Can't NOT Accept the Fact that They are little and decide to Do things with out help.. They have to Accept they are little and Move forward...... the Same is true For ANY affliction, or abnormality Including Psychosis. So You have to accpet there is SOMETHING there that You Don't like in order to Stop it.. If You don't accept it is there, then there isn't anything to "Fix" is there?... soooooooo you have to accept it's there.
    How ever it doesn't Define WHO you are.

20. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

Uh?>.... lay down the Crack pipe and join a bit of Reality here.. Where are you snapping too?
    What are you not reading in my posts>?

21. Tnerb Banned Banned

soooo php... you want me to respond to that one now? Geez, i'm about to have a heartattack / mental break down over here...

especially with you defending your psychotic pity. And others... I already well understand what you said. You are who you are. Period. I don't like to pity people very much, really...

let me guess ph, you do eh?

22. Tnerb Banned Banned

Join reality eh. I should like to ask you that quesiton. I simply am attacking your god damn bullshit. Which you are deny ing exists. I gave you some good info you didn't tell me about too...

hmm... sorta reminds me of metakron. If anything, I simply am trying to contribute to this thread. You do remind me of something I am not sure about

23. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

Wow.. are you Angry brent?