Psychosis ~What is it?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Quantum Quack, Mar 4, 2006.

1. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

I Have Been in a State of Psychosis Where it seemed like Everything was "evil" as in Not Good For My self......... But I Fear Taking the Blame because Taking the Blame means I Was in Control enough to make that a CHOICE, and Psychosis isn't a "choice" you can just Turn on Or Off... It's one of the Biggest Debates Ever about Psychotics..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Under States of "UNREAL" or... None Tangible things.. Or... Hallucinations, things That Other People Can't see... *whew.... When You are sucked in this Vortex Like state, NOTHING Seems Real at all... Even your Choices aren't Clear... I am not saying that We don't pay For the Consequences Of Our Actions, but that some times When that choice is no Longer and "Option" are Gut Tells us to "fight for survival"... So Most things Done under the Edge Of Psychosis Is only Real within the person living the Delusion.... but then They no longer apply once your Out of a state of Psychosis.. A Snake May look like a Stick.. You see what I mean? I just can't ... or Don't want to accept that My "person" IS my Psychosis... Or that Psychosis is part of MY Person... Because I Feel the Same, even though my surroundings are showing something different.. Does that make sense?
    But I am Directly Evil, or Trying to Purposely BE Evil Intentionally.. Of Course, I know Some Catholics who Would Beg to differ with me... It's all in the Perspective... Hmm...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

yes... very.. It's just Don't be so hard on yourself.. because... Think of it Like this, A person Who Suffers Diabetes, is not "Diabetes"... They Are Not their Disease... See what I mean?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tnerb Banned Banned

That is interesting. Is diabetes a psychotic illness? It rather is a health issue.

It appears to me that you are giving an excuse as to why you should have pity for yourself. It is as common as anything. I know however that you will read me, unlike metakron, what do I mean?

I am saying, why don't we quit being psychotic and start being honest? This is probably (honestly--) a fault in my ideas. I likely can't make them work (qq!!!---hear me!). However I do understand that it is very possible to be hard on yourself and do better than most do. And it is possible. If you see a docter begging for help, he is going to give you hard things to deal with---

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

uh... yea.. That was supposed to be NOT Evil LOL.. So.. yea.. So Not Intentionaly Evil

8. Tnerb Banned Banned

Having a psychotic illness is not saying you should have pity endless. You can try: that's it. If you don't, you are not....

9. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

10. Tnerb Banned Banned

There honestly are some hard facts about life that even 'we' as psychotics don't face..... it is that simple---

say, a psychotic sees a docter. Is there no hope for him? No: the docter is going to try to awaken him to all of his possiblities in the most practical and best way he can, is he not? Are we not at fault or what? You tell me, I personally don't want to be pitied or have a state of sadness from fear of my own problems (a final straw, if you axme!

11. Tnerb Banned Banned

I know you're trippin

Just try harder... Realize that I care, hold on let me reply to you. I am not asking you to be pitied, I am saying I am here at the computer typing! give me a minute, php.....

12. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

... TO be honest.. Not yet..

I mean.. Dr.'s and Psychics and Priests and.. well Name it Have been working on this Whole "What/Who Am I?" Issue for a long time..
    Don't be "confused" ok>.. and don't think on it too hard either.. It's alright, and It Will go away and Come back and go away again.. That is it's Nature.. how you Handle it and respond To it is the only thing That will Keep you afloat... Self Destruction, and Pity etc... Is not Constructive... but acceptance Being able to accept what is going on with you is a step to make it go away.. Does that make better Sense?

13. Tnerb Banned Banned

14. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

LOL

That made Me Laugh.. Ty hahahaha

15. Tnerb Banned Banned

you are copying metakron.

Accepting the problem, trying to evade the problem, escape it, by accepting that you have a problem---seems like a good idea at first. But ... you're just gonna stay the same. Why not try fighting it and learning who you are instead of learning about how sick you are?

Which is a stronger choice? I'm not calling you sick, just saying you have other optioins, ph....

16. Tnerb Banned Banned

i made a post besides the one just posted (look above the post above this one and you will find a huge post from me to you)

17. Tnerb Banned Banned

I am directly defending the posts I made earlyer than these few here.

18. Tnerb Banned Banned

php.... why do you not want to be hard on yourself? Do you know what your problem is, even??? What's better? You have the ability within you. If you push to far on having, a problem, you will get worse. You must fight. Why do you give up? YOu have no chance......................

19. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

No

Im Just talking all Kinds of Backwards I think...

I Don't mean too Make it sound like it's something that You Should pity, or Not fight..
    it's just that being Afflicted with something Doesn't Explain WHO you are. Like a Perfect Porsche With a Full tank of gas, Brand new.. Is JUST a car until there is a Driver.
    The Same Car Can Be Wrecked, Have a Flat tire, but that does not Define the Car, it's a Happening Of the car.. and the same goes with any type of adverse or Unwanted State or Condition.... But that Does Not "Define" who or what YOU are.. it is just a "state" or Condition that is being experienced.

20. Tnerb Banned Banned

Is what I'm saying influencing you any, or making you mad? I do care for you, I am just a recking ball to false / old ideas / convictions... etc .. heh

(self -depericating - )

21. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Brent, I don't even know what you are going on about. You seem like the guy who tattoos on his ass a stink-finger salute along with a sign that says "exit only." By that I mean obsessive about nothing. Sorry if I already made that comparison but I've had a long week.

22. Tnerb Banned Banned

The first step to cure is realization:

Realization of what you type at this site, for example, ph

(example):

I believe your smiley face on the post you made (which hardley said any thing "new" if you will allow me to add, was a fit of rage in hiding. A part of your self that you do NOT understand:

so, in that case let me ask you a question:

Do you believe it may be possible that if you can come to understand that aspect in yourself that perhaps you may be able to be cured? If it is not possible for you to be cured, then you are finished, and all hopes and dreams, as well. Do you wish that or can see the possibility of sunshine yet?

23. Tnerb Banned Banned

Why do I have to read you metakron, and respond to your scum ass if you won't read me?

You are the dumbest excuse of any human I have ever heard of none the less actually had the chance to hear/ meat. You are nothing but meat yourself for the trash to be taken out. You are wrong about me, and obviously do not see the points of TRUTH that I am making to php. You are the sadest excuse for any human being i have ever met and i guarentee you will ever meet in my ENTIRE life, ever.