Psychosis ~What is it?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Quantum Quack, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

wellllllll...normally it is unecesssary to post a post that acknowledges anothers post just to say that the post is being seen....

However if it makes you feel better and more confident that people are seeing your posts then sure I can simply post a post that acknowledge you have posted.....then maybe later post a response if appropriate.

Normally however if it appears on your screen and you haven't been placed on the iggy list your post is just as visable to others as it is to you....

so you tell me what you want me to do, 'tis no real bother either way IMO. Just a matter of why it is necessary but I think you will work that out soon any way....

[ it is sort of relevant to that thread I am running about "unconfirmable truths..[philosophy forum] .hey?]

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tnerb Banned Banned

... maybe. Doesn't matter, I don't care. Got to go man. mom making me move!!!!!!!!!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I think that this is what psychosis is. Society creates the crazy person for it to call crazy and confine and fit with chemical and mechanical restraints. It's a lot like deliberately poisoning your own brain and immune system and I guess that's something I have to be crazy to say because people would NEVER do that.

And I need to get paid for this because even if I can't buy happiness, I can at least be miserable with something at the end of my dick that is not my own hand.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

In old CB radio lingo, 10-4, yep I see it....

8. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

I think it is more a question of just how deliberate you think this f*ck over is?

IN a sense what you are saying is valid but it is only really valid if we look at this f*ck over as being more instinctive than deliberate.

Certainly is it possible to look in hindsight and make this allegation but I wonder if claiming or even implying it to be deliberatly intended is as valid globally.

Maybe this needs clarification metakron. How deliberate do you think this F*uck over is and do you have evidence of deliberateness that would stand to suggest that it is a global thing and not just an individual thing?

I know and have proof for one thing that it isn't a global truth but more an incidental or isolated deliberate truth....

9. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

All you can do to help me is make futile attempts to prove to me that either it didn't happen or wasn't on purpose or that it doesn't matter, I have to "do something about myself."

10. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

futile help...hmmmm.....of course I cannot prove anything to you and of course you know this, so I live in a happy society and you live in a very sad one...end of story.
    Is my happiness with society a delusion?
    To you maybe it is however who cares either way, because my society is a happy one and yours is a sad one....

Is your unhappiness with society based on a delusion? Same logic..... who cares ....it is the end result that counts.

I can either smile or I can cry, Obviously I prefer to smile so there fore I am happy even if it is a delusion. You can't prove me wrong and I can't prove you wrong so oh well see you later aligator...... I am off to have fun.....with my delusion.....

see metakron 'tis simple.....all you need is a delusion that works for you.....

11. Tnerb Banned Banned

Doing something about yourself is one of my mottos, always.... But you know, just comforting sometimes isn't heard so well by you eh metakron?

12. Tnerb Banned Banned

You're out numbered, over-loaded, and have NO reason to back you up. You're just a dude stuck in a freaking mud-puddle if you ax me buddddyyy.

What the hell. Meta, that is incredible rational!

13. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

People do and always have, poisoned their own minds and brains. Shit that is so obvious I am surprised you missed it....

Drugs, alkyhole, violent video games, violent sports, airconditioned offices, smoking ciggy's, swiming away from a life guard supported beach area, sunbaking without sun-block, shit the list just goes on and on....listening to anti- life music, self nhilistic philosophies abound....where you been Metakron?

In fact I am amazed you said what you said, people can be soooooooo crazy, there is no doubt about it....

14. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

You're just pretending not to have recognized the sarcasm, right?

15. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Yours, mine or both?

16. Tnerb Banned Banned

Poor metakron.... I believe your sarcasm will take you no where: Unlike the great Socrates. You know, he was really happy.....

17. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

tell you what, just to shift the mood a little bit.

I made up this joke the other day so tell me what you think...it goes like this:

A guy is travelling on a container ship and the ship gets into trouble and sinks in the middle of the pacific 1000's of miles away from land.

The guy finds himself swimming alone, every one else has drowned.

He has no life jacket on and is getting pretty tired of dog paddling. Death is at his door.

He sees a large length of bubble rap [ used in packaging] floating past and gets a great idea and wraps himself in it to keep warm and to help stay afloat.

you with me so far?

Any way as night falls floating in the bubble rap he starts to get bored and starts popping all the bubbles in the bubble wrap. .......

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. Tnerb Banned Banned

what's wrong with smokin ciggys------ at all?

19. Tnerb Banned Banned

I must admit it was pretty funny.

Idiot's gonna sink thou!

20. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

QQ, it was worth going through all of this to read that one.

Pop, pop, pop!

21. Tnerb Banned Banned

Pop pop pop corn is what you are metakron.

22. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Yeah!! I know.....ha...don't give up your day job...which woudl be fine except If don't have a job to give up.....ha

So convert the humour into philosophy.........

Self defeat, futility, competing cravings, bored to death or drown.

Isolation, self nhilism....and so on..ha

23. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

Damn ... I LOvE Violent Video Games..

They are my Favorite... They are the only Place I can legally Take my aggression out and theres a "story" for that aggression. Of course.. I know how to put the controller Down and think Thank GOD it isn't like that.

Hhmm... But.. Then ... there is no Definitive reality in your statement AQUA... Did you mean that? Is it really Delusional? Or are other people actually existing with us? Or Are they the Delusion.. and if So, then Why does it matter what any one does to any one?

Playing Devils Advocate