gender views cause of incel.

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by gamelord, Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gamelord Registered Senior Member

It's like, if I flipped it around, and said "I dumped a girl cause she was only a B cup, and I need Double D's, they are my "type" You would call me a misognyist buffoon.

If I said "I dumped a girl because she had the wrong zodiac" you'd (rightfully) call me a primitive, delusional, backwards ass.

If I said "I only date purebred white women, or black women with a big ass" you'd call me a racist asshole, which I would deserve.

But women do all of these things, and noone bats an eye, its just normal operations, and if I don't like it, tough.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

To love someone isn't to treat them with an eye for an eye attitude, it's to show understanding and patience. You didn't love these women, and perhaps these women didn't love you, but that doesn't mean all women are like that.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Are you incapable of learning anything?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. gamelord Registered Senior Member

Didn't say all women are, but I would say most women are like that, at least in America. Most women in America have a double standard.

And no I don't take on the role of the stoic American male cowboy. I am not even cisgender and I refuse to be the brunt of female abuse. That is, I do not enjoy the feeling of being a stoic man who has to deal with catty and abusive women constantly testing my patience, the role does not endear me and I have no wish for it.

8. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Well, if you have contempt for most women...

9. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

It's very easy to find articles that show celibacy increases lifespan. If you are rational you should not be ignoring these.

10. Musika Last in Space Valued Senior Member

If you've lost your mind, you should try asking yourself what role you've played in it. I've met people who spent their childhood growing up as homeless glue sniffing orphans in africa.
    All your demons keeping you stuck in the hellhole are internal, not external.
    Call it karma or whatever, but pleading for one's situation to change often overlooks the notion that we are put in situations to change ourselves.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    sideshowbob likes this.
  11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

And I suppose you think that the 10/10 guy will be willing to date the 5/10 woman. In other words, you're saying men aren't picky, in general. But you only want to date the 10/10 woman.

Also, if the 5/10 woman was really only willing to date the 10/10 guy, and the guy was unwilling to settle for 5/10, then the 5/10 woman would be incel like you, according to your theory. It follows that the incel forums should be full of frustrated women. But that's not true, is it? The incel forums are full of men like you, who feel like they are owed sex and who fundamentally view women as a ranking based on superficial looks alone, to be possessed by men as trophies.

river likes this.
  12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

This from wikipedia:

Incels ... are members of an online subculture who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one.... Self-identified incels are mostly white, male, and heterosexual. Discussions in incel forums are often characterized by resentment, misanthropy, self-pity, self-loathing, misogyny, racism, a sense of entitlement to sex, and the endorsement of violence against sexually active people.

The Southern Poverty Law Center described the subculture as "part of the online male supremacist ecosystem" that is a member of their list of hate groups. People who have either self-identified as incels or who had mentioned incel-related names and literature in their private writings or Internet postings have committed at least four mass murders in North America, resulting in forty-five deaths. Incel communities have been criticized by the media and researchers for being misogynist, encouraging violence, as well as spreading extremist views and radicalizing their members.​

13. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

We should probably take the moment to reiterate that while it's not universal throughout identity masculinism, there are some really angry men out there who apparently don't know what their dicks are. Something goes here about women not liking sex with men at all; much like identifying incels and their godawful attitudes, the problem here is that men need to learn both how to be intimate, in general, and, more particularly, how to fuck.

The question persists: What if they don't know they have dicks?

14. gamelord Registered Senior Member

I have heard that nuns, have longer lifespans than women with children, but that is probably due to children being unruly and draining the mother.

I have never heard of celibate people either gaining physical or mental health, but let's say there are articles about it, and some people that are healthier celibate.

Those people aren't me. I have always been a loving compassionate person, who desired intimacy with other beings. Maybe for a cold-blooded, person who dislikes being close to people, celibacy would be healthy, but that person is not me.

It all goes back to, different strokes for different folks, people have different needs and are built differently. For instance, you would never tell a straight person, that he should go to a gay bar to find a husband, in order to improve his mental health, nor would you ask a gay man to marry a wife, in order to approve his mental health. Because those things are against their natural needs, it would go against their mental health, and also make them feel like they don't have consent.

This isn't just solely me, in America they are doing a war against males, one time a boy chewed a poptart in the shape of a gun and got banned from school.

No, I don't think the 10/10 guy is any better. I don't like those type of guys and hate them.

And yes, there are some incel women, but it is because their standards are so high they complain about every men they encounter, they might as well be lesbians, or become nuns, because it seems no man is ever good enough for their standards.

And yes the women get banned from incel forums, so you rarely see them, mainly for 2 reasons. 1. Because of the high standards thing, noone really feels pity for them. Much in the same way that noone feels pity for a rich man who has a ferrari, but is too poor to afford a lamborghini.
    The second reason is, many of these are just malicious trolls, who seek out vunerable males in order to bully them. And the women are incel because, the males get sick of their narcissistic abuse and leave.

When I went to college, they wouldn't allow wikipedia as an actual source. I am more or less supportive of wikipedia, but you keep hammering this thing at me and it is getting annoying.

Nazi germany popularized the notion that all jews were evil, and I am here to be the voice of reason, stating not all incels are malicious. Some incels are malicious, some are not, just like any other group. But in this day and age, all people want to hear is polarized hysteria over and over.
    I told you already, that incel stands for involuntary celibate. Anyone can be incel. And the term will stick, because people dont want to have to type out "involuntary celibate" over and over in an essay. But in your mind, "incel" and "involuntary celibate" means two different things, and you expect everyone to type out long words, in order to cater to you, or else you threaten them with accusatory hysteria.

15. gamelord Registered Senior Member

Honestly, I have no idea what you are saying. Are you saying the reason incels can't get laid, is because they are bad in bed? And that women, using mystical, occult power, can just "read" they are bad in bed, without even experimenting to find out.
    If women do sense fear in incels, maybe it is a fear that he will be rejected or lose his job for flirting, not so much that he is inherently afraid of sex, but afraid of romantic rejection and/or being fired or humilated.

16. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

Women should give out or give in. ☺

17. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

I'm not sure where you got this idea from. Why do you believe Celibacy = Asocial? What about people like mother Teresa or Immanuel Kant?

18. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

The human race cannot survive without sexuality. It's healthy and needed. I practice with myself and the girls on my farm. Is this normal??

19. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

"Moo"

sideshowbob likes this.
  20. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

Did you know animals have different accents depending on where they're from? ☺

Okay people, farmyard musicians:
    Woody-Pecker and the fat boys.
    Roxy-moo-sic.
    Piggy-Hendrix.

21. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

For the human race yes, for the individual? no
    Having sex and not having sex is both normal

22. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

Intercourse is for procreation: that's it's use. Anything else is ab-use. ☺

23. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

...of course the correct use of intercourse is love, and the opposite of this is hatred. Personally if I hated someone I would kill them, and sleep with their wife, but I am without luck! ☺

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.