gender views cause of incel.

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by gamelord, Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

Love does not equal sex. You do not need to have sex to be loved. The fact that not all people who do not have sex kill themselves is the proof that it's a choice

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

There needs to be a differentiation between getting a date and copulation. "Incel" is not even a word, a person is only involuntarily abstaining from sex if they don't have genitalia.

This is stuff I previously said:
    Which would go to show that if your therapist can't prescribe drugs, he is not recognized doctor.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

Please provide where you found this proof.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

"Involuntary" is their own designation. As BwS, one can only be incapable of having sex if, somehow, their biology prevents them.

This is pure nonsense.

Show me where Bells said this. Bells did say:
    You (and your incel brethren and their creepy-as-fuck MGTOW counterparts).

Show me some evidence that supports this nonsense.

8. gamelord Registered Senior Member

Sex is love. It shows that someone is willing to accept your flaws and satisfy your needs. It is also a surrendering of ego-judgement, a mutual agreement to share happiness and euphoria with another person.

Suicide is a choice, however mental illness is not a choice.

Also, free will probably does not exist, so suicide is the inevitable result of advanced stage mental illness.

Nonsense. Incel is a word, it stands for involuntary celibate. Involuntary celibates existed before 1993.

And it has nothing to do with genitalia, becuase masturbation does not count as actual sex.

No therapist can prescribe drugs, only doctors can.

9. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

I think you meant love is a human need. You are confusing sex with love. If anyone tells you that if you don't have sex with them, you don't love them, they are lying or mistaken.

10. gamelord Registered Senior Member

It is all over health articles and on the interent. Google the health benefits of sex, then google how having a bad love life can cause depression, and how depression can lower lifespan.

Let me want to know when you want to start acting serious instead of making this silly argument.

To sane human beings, masturbation does not count as real sex.

Also, I don't believe in rape, so the ability to rape does not count as the ability to have real sex.

This is pure nonsense.

He said it on page 18 I believe.

The stuff he said about me, is just made up angry feminazi hyperbole mostly. I don't remember ever saying women should be owned and controlled, or that their sole function was to please me. I just said, I wanted to be treated like a human being and loved, and for someone to want me.

I don't see what is so creepy about MGTOWs. And yes, MGTOWs are technically incel as well. MGTOWs are actually less creepy than regular incels, because they always act positive and joyful about nothing, and drink the koolaid and try to enjoy life.

Incels have conducted studies. They make profiles of hot guys, but with bad personalities. Women flock to them and beg to fuck them. Then they make profiles of mediocre guys, with good personalities, women want nothing to do with them.

11. gamelord Registered Senior Member

Yes, love is also a human need as well. But also is sex.

12. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

See a psychiatrist.

They're doctors.

13. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

Sex can be had without other people. There, problem solved

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. gamelord Registered Senior Member

Like I said earlier, 2 posts ago, masturbation is not real sex.
    Let me know when you want to talk about a real quality of life, instead saying its fine to be a 9 to 5 as an unloved celibate nobody a cog in the machine of a polluted city.

I already have a psychiatrist.

15. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

Why is it not "real"

16. gamelord Registered Senior Member

Because its inhuman.

Its like Blade Runner future, of dating fake hologram robot girlfriends. It's like, I don't want to be some fat cheetos eating celibate who plays MOBAs every day while drowning in booze and anti-depressanats, after they get home from their slave job.

17. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

That would be the case if you believed having sex is the only worthwhile reason for interacting with others

18. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Even if this doesn't apply to you, I think some meaning can be taken from it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Are you still seeing your Jesus loving incel therapist and have you told your psychiatrist about him? Have you confided in your psychiatrist the same way and sought advice?

19. gamelord Registered Senior Member

No, I am seeing a new therapist now, who is also incel.

I never voted for trump, I knew he would not make america great, he is a republican, republicans are fascist, all they do is tax bitcoin and make a panoptic police state. And despite him being a sex-monkey, I never had high hopes he would resist the conservative, puritan, sexphobic values of this nation.

20. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

Nope. Nothing of the sort. In fact, I quoted what Bells said on page 18--in the post that you are responding to here.

Those aren't "studies."

21. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

So, you're potentially seeing another therapist ready to validate depression rather than treat it?

22. gamelord Registered Senior Member

The experts wont conduct the studies, so us incels have to do their jobs for them.
    The experts wont conduct the studies because they are a part of an anti-male agenda who wants to hide facts about male suffering.
    The experiments have been repeated over and over, and remain true. If you dont believe me then be a scientist and test it yourself. It's like gravity. If you don't believe it, test it yourself.

Dont know what you mean when you say validate depression.
    I get the impression, you think drugging people can get rid of negative feelings about lonliness, sexual frustration, and worthlessness. It's unnatural.

23. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

Maybe you should try to make relationships with others without the motive of having sex with them. Try that first and tell us about it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.