gender views cause of incel.

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by gamelord, Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

1:44 here.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

Why are you up so late?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. akoreamerican Registered Senior Member

Don't you mean it's lucky you don't hate someone? Surely you don't mean it's lucky to hate someone.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

cause & effect
    Logic
    Progression
    Luck

are you suggesting the outcome of the cause & effect was a material "Luck".

if the progression is Logical, can you define the sum(end result product) as being "luck" ?

this seems to potentially defy the language of logic.

i think you would need to include the term "chance" to derive a value of luck as a sum.
    \
    otherwise the sum would be a known result of variable outcome.
    would "luck" be involved as a variable outcome ? maybe it could be defined as "lucky" to have a prefered outcome, however.
    the actual result sum of the logical progresion would be a sum of known variables... and... furthermore(etc... the range of known variable outcomes would have no value to a 3rd person aspect(you) as you would then need to associate the self to it as a human perception having a positive or negative value association to the variable range outcomes.
    because of which , i suggest
    the association of luck to be an emotional or perceptional value attributed solely to a human aspect[luck does not exist without a human expereincer]

Thus you would need to remove the word luck and position it as an emotive position of perspective
    "i was in luck"
    "i felt lucky"
    "i was lucky in my result"
    "i was unlucky in my result"

being without luck in a logical progression is a double negative.

8. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

Okay. My study was unsuccessful. ☺
    If I decided to kill someone and sleep with his wife, and it REMAINED TRUE FOREVER, that would have been unlucky. Fortunately I now know it is not true: I will never kill him and sleep with his wife. ☺

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2018
  9. gamelord Registered Senior Member

Thankfully, we don't live in a society that fascist yet. Therapists are allowed to share any personal details with the client that they wish.

That's how personal communication works: Someone reveals a secret to you about themselves, and you reveal a secret to them.
    Otherwise, its like talking to a maniacal robot that you can't relate to.

It is not an ideology. You are the ideology.

What I think is, up there, in the attack upstairs., it is very black, and that is it's condition.

No, it is you who is the festering little pustule pus of a cult. A one man pus, a one man cult.

I said in my last post, but I just I have to repeat it a few more times. I will make it larger font, so you will understand.

Involuntary celibate is a condition.

Involuntary celibate, is abbreviated as incel.

You find cultish posts of incels, and apply them to all involuntary celibates, in typical bigot fashion.

You demand that all involuntary celibates do tedious things for you, like not abbreviating their name to incel, putting in large fonts, repeating the same thing over and over to cater for you, and then thanking them by insulting them over and over.

Hey, moronic, put the light on the attic upstairs.

Being black is a condition. It is called, black DNA, white DNA, etc. Race conditionally depends on the organisms DNA. Sorry to burst your bubble of stupidity.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem 'the stupid' is about to end anytime soon.
    Being black is a condition, being white is a condition, has nothing to do with racism or your walking-on-eggshells judgey crap. The skin color of the body, conditionally depends on DNA.

I never made a post advocating rape on women, that is just your typical walking-on-eggshells judgey fake-news crap. Because in your mind, you turn every statement into something they are not, in typical PC insanity walking-on-eggshells fashion.

Sex is a need, and I don't expect you to give me anything but insults, flak, judgey crap, and fake-news.

The only difference is, I am the one calling you out on the bullshit, because you have my life story all wrong.
    My mother ruled the house with an iron fist, and men were subservient to her.

Anti-depressants generally don't do much for me, and don't offer a high like opiods or weed. Doesn't let me tune out of the bullshit of society.

Here you go again, with the sheltered, city-metro PC crap of walking on eggshells.

In the real world, beauty is objective. And yes 5/10 is ambiguous, some might argue that they are 3/10, others may argue 7/10. But beauty and ugliness are more or less standard concepts. Unless you live in PC, liberal land of insanity, walking-on-eggshells crap.

And either you lack the intellectual honesty, or cognitive capacity to even debate my points. My point was, women grade men like as though men are cattle, and I was complaining about it, but in typical fake-news, nu-speak fashion you twist it around in on itself and claim it is the opposite of what it is.

Depression lowers lifespan, its old news.

Now I am sure that some males are happy being pathetic and celibate, but I am not one of those. So in terms of "stats", those males would skew the stats such as that you could argue a case for celibacy. Different strokes for different folks. You can also skew stats by finding a bunch of gay dudes, have them report to you that fucking men gets rid of their depression, and then argue a case that men fucking men reduces depression. Again, different strokes for different folks, what applies to some doesn't apply to all, welcome to reality.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  10. Bells Staff Member

I don't think you actually know or understand what the word "fascist" means...

When you go to see a therapist with an issue, and the therapist starts to disclose that they have the same issue, then that is a concern, because by doing so, the therapist is shifting his or her issue onto you.

Sessions with clients are not places for therapists to process their own life problems or get support for their own life choices. Yes, bad things happen to all of us, including therapists. Few people reach adulthood without experiencing a significant loss or the pain of being hurt. Therapists need and deserve places to process and gain social support, just like anyone else. Those are important and legitimate needs and it is good if your therapist is getting those needs met. However, that should happen outside of services they are providing clients.

What is more concerning is that the actions of your therapist has normalised what is otherwise abnormal and frankly abhorrent and a dangerous ideology that sees women killed around the world.

Frankly, you should report your therapist and see a proper therapist.

Communication with a therapist does not work that way.

In other words, you go to see a therapist to share and discuss and seek help for your issues. It is not a place for them to do the same with their clients or patients. It is a place for them to get you to work through your obviously many, maaaany issues. It is not a place for them to normalise your issues and tell you that they too are the same. That would see most rational people, even those suffering from depression, etc, make an absolute beeline for the door for obvious reasons.

Which is why I strongly suspect that you are not actually seeing a therapist, but you are instead either lying, or you chat to someone online, perhaps at an incel website, and you consider that person to be your therapist...

It seems you do not know what an ideology actually is either...

So you think my skin colour is a condition? Like an illness?

Because when you refer to black people as having a condition because they are black, you are essentially arguing that they are ill because they are black, that they are somehow abnormal, because they are black.

Essentially, you have now confirmed that not only are you a misogynist and a bigot, but a racist one at that.

You are like the gift that keeps on giving, if one can call an STD a gift, I suppose..

This does not even make any sense..

And in case you were not aware, I happen to be a woman.

But I am happy to see my 'this dude is a dangerous creep' radar is still working well. I had you pegged from your first post here.

Do that again and I will peg you for trolling.

Secondly, you have yet to provide any actual proof of any of your claims. "Incels" is an ideology, as I linked in previous posts. Including one study on the whole ideology..

Thirdly, you have advocated raping women for sexual gratification, repeatedly, you have also advocated a distinct hatred and disgust for women, you have outed yourself as a misogynist with a severe and repulsive hatred of women, you keep hiding behing being an "incel", while at the same time outing yourself as a creepy guy that women will naturally run away from, you outed yourself as being 'that guy' who blames women for everything that is wrong with you, because like a typical self entitled moron, you are incapable of self reflection and instead choose to blame women for things that are wrong with you.

And that's the thing, there is something fundamentally wrong with you. It festers. Like a pus filled boil inside you. That is why women won't sleep with you. It is not because of your looks. It is because of your creepy misogynistic personality. It's not them. It is you. So your "involuntary celibacy" is a means to blame others for your behaviour and actions. You are not celibate because of others. You are celibate because of things that are completely and utterly within your control. Which essentially means that your celibacy is voluntary.

Oh look more white supremacist racism.

DNA and one's skin colour is not a condition. There is no such thing as "race". Being black is not a "condition". It is not something that can be treated or cured, it is not something that is wrong that requires treatment or a cure. Understand now?

You made several posts in this thread, where you advocated drugging women in order to have sex with them. That is rape and advocating that, is advocating rape.

Those posts have been linked to you numerous times. You can deny it as much as you want, given your complete and utter withdrawal from reality (seeing how you keep blaming everyone else for your hang-up's), it is hardly that surprising because you are simply just that guy, does not mean we are going to take your denials seriously.

Actually it is not.

A need is something like a need for clean water, a need for shelter, a need for food, a need for medical care. You now, "a need" tends to indicate something essential, something one actually needs.

You don't "need" sex. You want sex. You desire sex. There is a vast difference between wanting and desiring sex and "needing" sex. So stop hiding behind "needing sex", because you physically do not need it. You just want it.

And then blame women when you don't get it.

11. Bells Staff Member

And? It still does not indicate or show an understanding that women are human beings, that is instilled by one's upbringing. Your lack of respect and recognition of women as distinct individuals is proof of that.

What she wants is beside the point. What you feel you "need" is all that matters to you.

Read what I said again and then try and understand the words that were written and understand it.

Do you lift her lip up and check her teeth a well? You know, like one might do to cattle or a mare?

You are sitting here grading women as being whatever number out of 10 and then you complain that women grade women, without any evidence to prove your claims..

And what is beautiful to you, may be not beautiful to someone else. More often than not, that is the case.

If you actually knew women, you would understand this.

You cannot support your claims and instead keep making the same claim and changing the context to suit your claims about how being celibate lowers one's lifespan that you claimed before?

Stop trolling. Either support your claims or withdraw it.

12. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

[not directing this post at you BELLS]
    having chatted with psychiatrists & docotors of pschology who are heads of departments etc...
    they are awfully clever people.
    very switched on(and generaly know and choose how much of the modern world to be switched on to from a personal perspective) and on the whole absolutely lovely by nature. all be some of thier personal ideas being quite learned and somewhat confusing as a laymans passing comment.
    a passing comment can have quite indepth meaning associating with all sorts of things rendering a generaly casual ad-hock banter to be of associated pages and pages of information that can be quite funny and informative.
    though i have always had to have them dumb things down a little for me to comprehend the basic nature of their casual personal conversation.
    (many years ago)
    i have only met 1 therapist i did not really feel comfortable with.
    something felt off.
    i did not seek to uncover the root of why i felt something was off with the therapist and moved on
    that particular person had 2 degrees in psychology, one of which was a therapy the other with honors in psychology, and something else i forget.
    i was somewhat irritated when i went to see them and i had neferious intent on my personal plate seeking an excuse to subgegate an exterior blame principal of a personal slight i had, had done to me.
    the therapist possibly sensed my undercurrent desire for cold blooded revenge(& miss interpreted it as something else) and played it somewhat from a distance.
    i played along because i knew all i wanted to do was hurt someone who had gone signifigantly out of their way to hurt me profesionally and i decided to make the entire event cathartic for my ability to let things go and move on.

had i not had the comprehention that i did i might have delcared that therapist to be completely useless.
    though knowing what i was presenting as i know it would be completely unfair.
    They referred me to someone else who i never bothered to go to see as they had given me the insight i needed to do my own work and sort it out for myself.

thus their somewhat subjective failure was in fact a success.
    irony ?
    if you([not refering to you Bells]GL & any other readers who might be reading) ever go to see someone to get advice, you need to be willing to do some work.
    after all its for your own benefit, and if your not prepared to put in the effort then your like a drug addict who has not yet decided to stop taking the drugs.
    its a long difficult road that can seem somewhat pointless and inefectual.

the fact you bothered to go is a good thing and something you should hold on to as something for you for your benefit.

psychiatrists & psychologists are not in it for the money or fame. they are in it to help people.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  13. pluto2 Banned Valued Senior Member

No rational person would say that sex isn't a need.

On a species level sex is a need because without some people having sex the human species would become extinct.

I don't know about other people but if I go a week without sex or masturbation I find my demeanor changes and I am les focused and more angry.

I wouldn't say sex itself is a need. But the process of ejaculation is healthy for a twenty year old male. So to function properly, some people need it.

Hormones are weird.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/com...s_a_basic_human_need/?st=jlv34uia&sh=fa7fb387

14. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

Skin color is an attribute.

A black football player and a white football player are in the same condition. Their skin color has nothing to do with their condition.

A red truck and a blue truck can be in the same condition, good or bad. Their paint color has nothing to do with their condition. (The paint itself may be in good or bad condition but that is not because of its color.)

15. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

How do you make a hormone?

Don't pay her. ☺

akoreamerican likes this.
  16. Write4U Valued Senior Member

That belongs in word of the day....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. Bells Staff Member

I take it you are counting yourself as not being rational then?

You want to make up your mind?

You are not talking about a biological drive to procreate. Nor are you even talking about companionship, intimacy, closeness to another person. No no..

You are talking about your need to 'fuck'.

For example:

You just want a receptacle.

Please seek help.

Not really.

Why are you linking to your thread on reddit?

18. Write4U Valued Senior Member

And that may well be so.
    A receptacle has nothing to do with emotional lust. It is a universal Law of Attraction (movement in the direction of greatest satisfaction, lust being an extreme expression)

The fact that single-celled organisms (paramecium), mate (the only time they remain still) is indication that chemical bonding appears to be a fundamental universal aspect in the evolutionary process of replication (fractality) of matter and especially present in dynamical organic matter?

It is not just fundamental, it is creatively fundamental?

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  19. gamelord Registered Senior Member

To summarize this thread, pluto2 said something racist about white people, which he thought would earn him brownie points with the SJW's, but it turns out sjw's are no longer cool with racism against white folk.

The rest of the views, seem to have sex-phobic, non-nature supportive views. Like an episode of Alice and Wonderland where everyone is a nun, or robot, from another planet, who are flabbergasted at the idea that people need or crave sex. In the childhood fantasy world, sex is not a biological need, it is just a casual occurrence, not necessarily needed for sanity, like, watching a comet past by the night sky, something that noone truly gives a shit about, unless the comet is on a direct course towards one of our stars or planets.

In Bells defense, he does actually defend the need for companionship and intimacy, which is an important part of the human struggle, so he's not all bad.
    I do want to legalize prostitutes, but simply having sex with a prostitute once a month would not really make me happy, just not as batshit insane as I am usually. There is a need to feel loved and wanted by someone intimately. Prostitutes seem transactory and disingenuous.

20. gamelord Registered Senior Member

You aren't even reading what I said. I was complaining about women grading men. That was what this whole thread was about. And what are you even going on about with that bit about chins, horses and mouths...it doesn't even make any sense.

So as a debate judge I give both Bells and pluto2 a failing grade. Two opposing sides, I stand on the precipice of balance, and I fail them both. That's how unbiased I am. Mainly, because of this.

21. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

Neccessary? It doesn't cease.

22. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

I'm not looking back on this thread as to exactly what I said because I don't want to argue. I don't believe I actually called you a killer of women and for that I'm sorry.

But when you indicated your "therapist" was an "incel" it's like WTF? That doesn't sound like a therapist to me. If you have childhood trauma maybe see a psychoanalyst (however that could be lots of money). I don't think/know if there's anything like a "dating specialist".

Anyway, that site you mentioned. I went there looked around and didn't see much. BUT I then noticed the board statistics and if I remember correctly their membership was in the millions.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

You never know who's lurking there.

23. gamelord Registered Senior Member

Millions? Lol no, there are a million posts, only 7,000 members.

And many therapists are incels who can't get laid. Because therapists tend to be beta males.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.