Do you as a man have a sexual need for other men

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by spuriousmonkey, Jan 31, 2006.

?

Do you as a man have a sexual need for other men

1. Yes, all the time

9 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. Yes, sometimes

9 vote(s)
    9.7%
  3. no, never

67 vote(s)
    72.0%
  4. I'm not a man.

8 vote(s)
    8.6%
  1. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I won't comment on the rest of your complaints, you're just a big complaining mouth, who knows nothing about the subject but is obviously very perturbed by what I have been saying. I don't what it is exactly, that disconcerts you so much about the issue --- is it that you'r part of the 'vested interest group' or that you're a religious nut or a cultural one.......and frankly I hardly bother. There will always be nuts like you, and I don't want to change everyone.

But this thread, and the number of people who have been pouring out their frustration here, when hardly any of them have been able to answer to the points that I've raised or even touch the evidences that I've given to show how they are invalid or wrong --- it is all a concrete proof that I've made some mark, some dent into the heterosexual power base --- if only on this thread.

By the way, you're nothing more than a stuck up, grouchy, bastard, wimp!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Satyr Banned Banned

I, for one, recognize that Buddha1’s thesis has had a profound influence on me and, I hope, many others, who are now questioning their sexuality and preparing the world for the future herbivorous, homosexual man living a “meaningful existence”, to come and calim his heritage.

It is undeniable that Buddha1’s well crafted and well thought out positions will have greater political and cultural effects in the years to come and that he has started a tide of change that will sweep across the globe and bring mankind back to its ass-pounding pasts.

In time we will remember him as our homo-sage, the prophet of posterior penetration, the guru of gayness, and his name …Buddha1?...will live in infamy.

The scientific community denies his greatness, afraid to give up its hold on human minds, but truth cannot be denied for long.
    Already the sound of closets being opened and men shopping for glitter echo across the landscapes.
    I would suspect the first sign of the homo revolution will be an increase in Butt-plug sales….*caching*!!!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

The girl with hairy arms never tires! Feminine power!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

... and I'm not ashamed to say the roar of guns and cannons almost made me cry...

There was something in the air that night, the stars so bright, Fernando...

They were shining there for you and me, for liberty, Fernando...

8. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Perhaps you don't know much about straighthood (and you call yourself straight!)

The basic ethos of the straight identity --- and that is what men learn subconsciously about it --- is that --- if you can't suppress your sexual feelings for men, then you can have them, you can even indulge in them in limited ways, do whatever you want --- just never, never acknowledge that you have them, as long as you do that, you're straight.

This applies to an anonymous poll!

9. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Hey, Light! What was it you were saying about cancer and mutations? I don't quite remember what exactly it was that you said. Please refresh me!

10. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Or were you going to discount me on a technicality? Is THAT why you didn't bother to respond? Or did you just have better things to do? Of COURSE! That must be it!

11. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

This thread is rediculous.

12. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Ah! Pleasure Island! Are you going there with the rest of us?

13. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

If you buy my ticket :-*

14. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Whatever you say, Jerry.

15. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

it wasn't intended to be an insult buddha.
    it was an honest question on my part.

it's interesting that you would consider me refering to you as a homosexual an insult.
    it seems that you have just contradicted your own theory.

17. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Buddha1, what exactly are your thoughts on lesbians?

18. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

They are the only women who arent supressing their homosexuality to fit in in our hetero world. Women and men both suppress their latent homosexuality for fear of public ostrazation.

(these arent my thoughts, just paraphrasing what buddha has said elsewhere... how did i do?)

19. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

To hell with the theories!

If you can't understand what I'm saying, or the cultural difference, then the best you can do is to stick to a general discussion and stop making personal remarks. Is that too much to expecct!

20. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I've replied to that one.....its back somewhere!

21. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Buddha, do you understand the difference between understanding what youre saying, and agreeing with what youre saying?

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

jesus christ buddha calm down
    you must remember i am a complete dumbass when it comes to this stuff

aren't you putting forth the theory that homosexuality is natural?
    and if so why are you so offended by my remark?

there is no need to get your panties in a bunch
    i am just trying to figure this mess out.

i meant nothing by the remark i made
    it was just a feeling that i had
    and i asked about it
    you responded and cleared it up for me
    so let's not get all stupid okay?

23. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I think this is one way to put it......is reasonably close.....it is a good way that a western mind can understand what I've been saying.

.....and this is just a small part of what I'm saying. But an important part.