Do you as a man have a sexual need for other men

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by spuriousmonkey, Jan 31, 2006.

?

Do you as a man have a sexual need for other men

1. Yes, all the time

9 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. Yes, sometimes

9 vote(s)
    9.7%
  3. no, never

67 vote(s)
    72.0%
  4. I'm not a man.

8 vote(s)
    8.6%
  1. Light Registered Senior Member

When it comes to being a source of information, Buddha is worse than useless. He claims to be a researcher but his research has actually been nothing more than an attempt to find writers who offer at least some vague support for what he wants to find.

The real truth is that he's a fraud - through and through. What he offers as information is nothing more than his own personal opinion.

He's an individual with a very serious sexual-identity crisis. I honestly suspect that when he first displayed his homosexual tendencies that he was subjected to great humiliation by his family and friends. As a result of that his wishing for a warped, twisted sexuality on the part of everyone else, he's gone to great lengths in an attempt to justify his own personal sexual preference.

If he could succeed in convincing just a few people that his warped theory is correct - that all men are homosexual by nature and have been pressured by society to be otherwise - he'd feel more comfortable with his on personal demon. He's had very little success, though, and he's frustrated to the point that he sees sexuality in practically every sort of human encounter. Regardless of the subject matter of a thread, if he gets involved in the discussion sooner or later he'll bring his obsession - sexuality - into it.

He needs professional help. Serious help. But I'm certain he would reject it because it goes against his agenda which is to convert the entire world to his sick vision of how it should (meaning as HE wants it) be.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

But what makes you assume that everyone really wants only and only --- the Sushi when there are both visible and invisible guns targeted at people to force them to eat Sushi and keep off liverwurst!

Why are you saying that the guns are immaterial?

Why should we just assume the proportion?

--- and yes an anonymous poll will not help too because there is always a 'secret eye' watching.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I'm not God. No one can make a man out of you! You were born a wimp and will remain one till you die!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2006
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Look at it the other way. If since childhood you are only fed Sushi, and forcefully kept off liverwurst (I don't know what liverhurst is to start with!), and a strong distaste for liverwurst has been instilled in you by brainwashing you and telling you how horrible it tastes or how bad it is for your health.....

While you're at the same time brainwashed about how magically healthy it is for you to eat sushi......

and how sick people who eat liverhurst are......and that you should never be one of them......

......and if someone were to put up a anonymous poll to see if they liked Liverhurst (whether or not they like Sushi, what are they gonna say?) --- how many people do you think would say they do!

They have never really known what liverhurst is like, or what benefits it has for your well-being? All they have is an intense hatred for liverhurst and for those that eat them......and their 'No' would reflect their social conditioning rather than any natural aversion to liverhurst.

8. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

I'm making things! Wonderful things!

9. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

NO, you can't look.

10. Anomalous Banned Banned

These monkeys are getting smart these days.

There is only 1 vote for the second option, can U guess who he must be ?

11. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Those who are losing the debate will clutch at a straw to save grace!

Is that smart?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Seems like some really repressed fellow who has been quite hostile to his own same sex needs finally found a way of giving vent to his feelings by voting a yes!

12. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

There's only one vote for the fourth option, can you guess who he must be?

You're such a Sylvia Brown.

13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I don't know who put in the forth poll option but the question implies that you are a man. It is now just confusing the poll results for no good reason.

14. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I'm not giving out my opinions. I'm only sharing what I know.

If I discover a hidden island and tell people about it, I'm not giving my opinion!

I've not worked on female gender or sexuality. However, I have analysed the little feedback I've recieved. And yes it does seem that they too have strong same-sex needs. But it is evident that it is also mutilated or suppressed or undeveloped or hidden. But I don't know much about the kind of pressures women have, so I cannot comment.

Ii spoke to a few women, and they seem to be quite cool about the issue! In fact I spoke to some married women who admitted that they had sexual feelings for women. But it would not be quite alright for me to comment about what I don't know well.

I guess I know just as much about female gender and sexuality as you guys on this thread know about male gender and sexuality.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2006
  15. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

MY ADVICE TO MEN IS NOT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE POLL TO SAY YES.

LET IT BE A POLL FOR ALL THE FRUSTRATED VESTED INTEREST GROUP MEMBERS WHO ARE SCARED TO FACE THE TRUTH

The Poll Is An Eyewash. It Is Designed To Obscure The Issue And Scuttle The Truth

16. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I thought it was your thread! Is it possile for someone else to tamper with that? I didn't know that! It shouldn't be!

17. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Don't you mean "fourth" not forth?

Forth is a programming language.

Forth is also a command that means "go forward".

:m:

18. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Mach!

The poll was conceived in silliness. And so it shall also die in silliness.

Maybe...

19. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Leopold,

Desist! If you consider yourself a friend, desist from making personal insults!

20. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Why don't you go sick my duck.

21. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Buddha, has more staying power than you have assumed.

When you're on the side of the truth, you don't get disconcerted by such silly tactics as this poll. In fact it has made me see several new angles and points, some of which I'm going to share soon!

Thank you spurious monkey for giving me another platform to discuss male gender and sexuality.

22. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

so it was you who pressed the 'yes sometimes' button......you naughty, naughty boy!

23. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

It was just a typo

Why don't you go sick on my duck.