Do you as a man have a sexual need for other men

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by spuriousmonkey, Jan 31, 2006.

?

Do you as a man have a sexual need for other men

1. Yes, all the time

9 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. Yes, sometimes

9 vote(s)
    9.7%
  3. no, never

67 vote(s)
    72.0%
  4. I'm not a man.

8 vote(s)
    8.6%
  1. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Buddha. There is a distinction between the feelings of a particular man and all men.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

You should also know that acknowledging one's sexual need for men, even without anyone looking has an extremely damaging effect on one's sense of 'heterosexuality', which is so essential to a straight man in a heterosexual society.

A man is not going to risk that for a stupid poll, which is not going to give him anything! He wouldn't even do it if it could get him sex with a man that he really cares for!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

What risk is there in an anonymous poll?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. leopold Valued Senior Member

maybe the mods can create a poll where the results wouldn't be known untill the poll is closed

buddha does have a point

in the masturbation poll i know who the 2 dissenting voters are

8. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Drops add up to make the ocean!

In any case, we know that there are intense pressures on men to deny their sexual feelings even to themselves.....in many men they exist at an unacknowledged, unshaped and undeveloped level.....and we know that there are men who do not want to acknowledge such a thing even when no one is looking......

Then where is the credibility of such a poll? How do you know that everyone is not the same?

How do you separate the 'real' heterosexual from one who is only wearing a mask --- whether he knows it or not?

How do you tell that a person who thinks he is a heterosexual doesn't harbour feelings for men subconsciously.....feelings which don't come to the foreground only because the society mutilates such feelings, and don't allow them to develop?

The onus for proving that the majority is not heterosexual due to pressures or conditioning, lies with those who support the heterosexual ideology.

At least when you put up a poll and find out that everyone is heterosexual.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2006
  9. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

For most straight men, its a matter of life and death. They would rather die than acknowledge that they ever, ever felt anything for a man!

This is more so today than it was ever in the past!

10. leopold Valued Senior Member

buddha you talk to yourself even when there are others talking to you

theres somebody for you i just know there is
    hang in there okay?

11. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

But those "drops" that vote that they like boobies, and not cock, do not count?

12. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Liking boobies is no guarantee against liking dicks!

13. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

They would if there was a way to ensure that there are none who are not telling the truth.

You know it is easy to mislead your own self because you have a heterosexual identity, that you feel strongly for --- mostly a result of social conditioning and peer-pressure.

14. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

And when there is such a high level of hostility around a issue, while the opposite end is highly valued and carries extreme powers, then it would be foolish to expect men who are already so hateful of their sexual feelings for men to come forward to further denigrate themselves in their own eyes.

All these straight men hiding, suppressing their sexual needs are not really activists out to prove something, they have learned to live their lives by suppressing their same sex needs and transferring their interests exclusively into opposite sex. the poll means absolutely nothing to them.

The only people who'll come out to vote are those who have a vested interest in the poll results, not necessarily because they are genuinely heterosexual, but because they have such an intense hatred of same-sex need that they must give vent to it.

This would also include religious and cultural fanatics.

15. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

sorry leopold, I've been busy writing long posts, and while I post one post after another, in the meantime somepeople put in their posts which I miss. But I read them later.

Did I miss something? I saw that you found my objections to a poll valid, and thank you for that!

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

i have thought this for a while now
    and now i'm gonna say it
    buddha you are a homosexual aren't you.

at least you ain't an asshole like happeh is

17. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

who? where?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I just presented one case. I know about hundreds of such cases. I could write a book about them. And what I know is only a glimpse of what is going on out there. Defintely more in the east than in the modern west.

19. Satyr Banned Banned

Oh, great Butter-Fly Lord, do not call upon your minions for help.
    I am but a simple misdirected fool. How can I harm such a noble and grand male spirit, as your self?
    I am a girlish man, because I…..think I like.... women, ....when I should like…..men, and be more…masculine…like you…..
    I struggle with these intricate concepts, not fully aware of their logic; them being so far above my intellectual capabilities.
    I apologize for my heterosexual deficiencies, oh Duke of Decadence.

I once gagged at the mere thought of two men kissing, the image forcing me into convulsions of disgust but now I know that this was all contrived and part of my heterosexual indoctrination.
    Do you not think I know how I have been forced to deny my secret desires?
    I see it now. All part of a vast heterosexual conspiracy.
    Bastards!!!!

When I see another man penetrating another, the sensations of repulsion have been all due to my subconscious attempting to repress my true homosexual tendencies.
    I understand now.
    Dolphins rub penises...therefore they are ....gay.
    It makes sense.
    You knew a guy once….I get it.
    It’s so obvious, so clear.
    Bonobo males fuck one another because they are attracted to one another….it’s so simple.
    But when they fuck females they are being forced to do so by…..I’m not so clear no this….society?
    Anyways….details...details....

Oh…my misery was all a farce.
    I wanted to kill homos so that I could erase their effects on me. i feared their ...'truth'.
    I still deny my attraction to firm hairy chests and long glistening shafts....God....*gawk*.....uha....just a vomit convulsion....excuse me..

You, Baron of the Butt-Crack, have made more sense to me than any other delusional, pathetic, lost and needy soul has ever done before.
    I remember now how I was perplexed that my masculinity was defined by how a female evaluated me, how I was mortified by their denial that I was worth anything, just because my penis was 3 inches long and I possessed none of the masculine markers that attracted them.
    How miserable I became to be so shunned by creatures I could not relate to, beyond a physical level, when men knew me - knew how I felt and why I felt this way.

Oh great masculine Prophet of Posteriors, Sultan of Shafts, Father of Faggotry, Sheik of the Sphincter, take me for your loyal servant.
    Make me a man!!!!!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2006
  20. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

I'm interested in Buddha1s opinions on lesbians. Are they also repressed? Are all women meant to be eating each other out, or are they only good for furthering the species?

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

poor ol buddha
    you guys lighten up on em will ya

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Someone who is hungry has a need for food, but that doesn't necessarily translate into a need for liverwurst. People have their own preferences, and may not like liverwurst at all. There might be a few people who are afraid to admit their love for liverwurst, but I'm willing to bet the percentage is small.

Pass the sushi.

23. Satyr Banned Banned

Haven’t you heard, the great Sage of the Shit-hole, also believes humans are herbivores who have been forced to be omnivorous.
    It’s all part of a great conspiracy.

Presumably the only meat males should eat is hard cock.
    I'm game.
    It sounds delicious…..oops…I think I’m finally connecting to my “masculinity”…..