Do you as a man have a sexual need for other men

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by spuriousmonkey, Jan 31, 2006.

?

Do you as a man have a sexual need for other men

1. Yes, all the time

9 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. Yes, sometimes

9 vote(s)
    9.7%
  3. no, never

67 vote(s)
    72.0%
  4. I'm not a man.

8 vote(s)
    8.6%
  1. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Everyone is welcome to pour out their suppressed frustrations that they had been building up for so many months now, unable to counter my assertions!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Just wondering, are you going to elect a leader?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

REASONS A POLL WILL SHOW ONLY WRONG RESULTS

And here are some of the reasons why you can never find out what goes on behind the fake heterosexual masks of men to know the truth:

The problem is that in a man's world the rule is that what appears is not real and what is real is hard to see.

That is the perfect way to avoid finding out the truth. For science and surveys have a way of judging things from their appearance.

We have already seen in the thread "Pressures on men to be heterosexual" that the fear of same-sex needs is so deeply ingrained in men's psyche, and that the inner mechanisms that the society has built within individuals to block their same sex needs are so delicate that men would not even acknowledge it to themselves and would readily go by the social excuses given by the society (y'know the dominance and stuff!).

Pressing a button on a poll that asks if you have a sexual need for men will sound disastrous for that delicate mechanism.

There were some examples from the west we've discusses that showed how even men who are aware of their sexual need for men go around as if there is a hidden eye watching their every move, and they try not only to control and misrepresent their feelings even when no one is around, but they also seek to extinguish/ change their feelings themselves.

It is not that 95% of men are sitting all grumpily aware of their sexual feelings for men, and hateful of the social oppression that they're waiting for me to give them a poll where they can push on the appropriate button to free them from their prison.

Indeed, even in my own country --- which is a mixture of macho Afghan society and the heteroseuxal west --- most straight (straight in oriental sense not heterosexual sense) men who have relationships with other men whether gay or straight) continually deny that they have any sexual interest in men at all. They will be in relationship with men for years on end, and do every kind of sexual act with them, (in my country finding girls is not difficult at all!) even have receptive anal sex, yet they will say that they don't feel anything for women, and will make excuses for the contradictions arising out of their relationship with another man.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2006
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

To get a deeper insight on how men control their sexual impulses for other men, even when they're all by themselves, please see this series of posts here on the thread:

Post 1

Post 2

Post 3

Post (4)

Post 5

It is obvious that in the present scenario it would serve no usefull purpose (i.e. if we want to find out the real truth!) just to ask men how they feel abou it, even if it is completely anonymous.

Men are extremely (ill) motivated by the society (and there is an equal fear in their minds that drives them) to willingly suppress and disown their sexual need for men which has terribly terribly negative 'social masculinity' value. They don't want to say yes to a poll, because they'd rather believe they don't have it.

The same motivation and fear that drives them to seek emotional/ sexual bonds with women.

8. Satyr Banned Banned

I think we should declare Buddha1 the winner.
    He needs it.

He’s obviously a real man and his need to be penetrated, thusly exhibiting his real maleness, is undeniable.
    He will not submit to female sexual power where he is made to feel insecure and weak and undesirable nor will he submit to effeminate notions of anal intercourse as being shameful and degrading.

He’s a man’s man….literally, unafraid to swallow penis or be pummelled by a hairy beast.

He’s also very bright. :bugeye:

9. Lemming3k Insanity Gone Mad Registered Senior Member

Apparently it doesnt, we're all hiding behind masks that society has given us and surpressing our own gayness, anyway i need to go find my pink shirt...

10. Satyr Banned Banned

You know I just realized that using Buddha1’s arguments and debate strategies you can prove just about anything under the premise that everything is pretended and part of a vast conspiracy.

For example:

I submit that most whites are aliens from outer space, proven by how physically different they are from the other human races.
    Most have been cleansed of the memories of their alien past and genetically manipulated to look more human and so believe they are humans, when in fact they are aliens.

Prove me wrong.

The only thing I’m suppressing is the growing need to laugh out loud.
    God this place is wonderful.
    Keep up the good work.

11. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

So let me see.....

You keep a gun on a man's head and ask him to say that the sky is purple, otherwise he will be shot!

Then you invite me to ask him for myself, what he thinks the colour of the sky is?

Very clever! But I already know the results of such a survey!

12. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Finally, the little girlie with hairy arms gets a stage of her own, where she can perform endlessly without anyone bothering her or asking her to get off stage!

Have fun you guys having a poll amongst yourselves that the sky is indeed purple!

13. Satyr Banned Banned

I wore my best dress and shaved my arms just for the occasion.

I feel so pretty.
    I wish I had some cock inside me, to make me feel all manly and shit.
    My sphincter aches for stretching. It reminds me of how macho I can be.

14. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I never doubted that you're heterosexual. In fact I'm glad that you are!

Perhaps, the heterosexuals are not too happy about it!
    They may be too nice to tell you that though.....

Tell you what! They can keep you!

15. Satyr Banned Banned

Say it isn’t so my Lord of the Butter-Flies.

I beseech you!!!
    You break my girlish heart.
    I waxed and all…just for you….my manly stud! Take me and make me whole! I beg you!!
    *whimper*

Can you not see that I want to change my socially contrived heterosexual ways and become truly manly…like you are, my Lord or masculinity?

Shall I admit that when at the gym I secretly admire other males or how I take longer to shower so as to catch a glimpse of a penis? Shall I admit that that’s the only reason I go to the gym?

Shall I admit to you that my anus tingles with your every manly utterance and my mouth waters with expectation?
    How beautifully you’ve constructed your citadel of power, to hide behind the castle walls and pretend you are a King amongst Kings….I want to be your jester, dear Lord Butter-Fly.
    That’s my new name for you. I scream it out when I masturbate imagining your firm manly body pressing me down and taking me like a man.

I’ve been hiding my real self for far too long. I see the truth now, you wonderment of internet intellectuality.

Can I be your bitch?

16. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I'm waiting for blindman to show up!

17. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Please remain the heterosexual that you are!

18. Satyr Banned Banned

Noooooooooo!!!!............Aaaaaaarghhhhhhhhh.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are so cruel Lord Butter-Fly.
    It’s part of your masculine mystique to treat decrepit effeminate males, like myself, with such disdain, for living al lie all these years.

I admit becoming aroused by breasts and a well formed female buttocks, but I was blind then.
    How could I have been convinced that I liked such a creature when men were so much more pleasing to mine eye?
    A fool I’ve been, awaiting the appearance of one as manly and pure and smart as you.

You’ve opened my eyes.
    I see now!!! My Lord.

Take me as a concubine.
    Teach me to be a man.

19. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

HELP!!! :bugeye:

20. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

It is interesting to analyse what makes the vested interest group so disoriented by one vague guy saying "95% of men have a sexual interest in men", what harm do they possibly forsee for themselves or their interests if the fact is indeed otherwise.

A true heterosexual will only benefit if most are not heterosexuals......he will have women for himself!

21. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

The reason it worries the vested interest group is that one of the strongest ways in which pressure is build up on straight men to disown their sexual need for other men is by creating a false environment where none of the straight men appear to have such needs.

Men do follow the 'mob mentality' because they are intensely social animals. For them to be part of the male gang is of the utmost importance --- much more than their sexual feelings. This mob mentality also translates into peer pressure!

But this suppression of reality is very delicate. A challenge which goes "the majority of men have a sexual need for men", and men don't have to be gay to like other men, poses a strong threat to this misrepresentation of male sexual nature, especially when it is difficult to ignore the evidences.

And this has the potential to start the breaking up of the effects of the 'mob mentality' --- rather the 'bonding mentality' that makes men want to do what the rest of the guys are seen to be doing!

22. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Example of the kind of intense pressures that straight men feel about disowning their sexual need for men

One straight man (i.e. masculine gendered, not heterosexual) who was accepting, but not open about his sexual need for men related this in a counseling session:

He went to the ancestral town of his father, and there met a distant cousin after a long, long time, someone whom he described as handsome and macho, who was much younger to him (he was around 24 yrs, the cousin was 17 years). He was immensely drawn to the cousin --- they had become great pals and he showed him around town. They spend a lot of time together.....and he almost fell in love with him.

He started giving subtle body signals to the cousin suggesting his sexual interest in him. The cousin didn't really like that! In fact he took it pretty badly. Nobody, said anything, but the cousin started keeping a distance from him, though formally kept being nice. By his behaviour he made it amply clear that he hated the idea of being with another man.

The guy came back to the city but couldn't get this guy off his mind. So he kept phoning him and stuff. The cousin kept ignoring him and snubbing for months, till one day the came to his senses and stopped bothering him. In fact from that day on he decided to keep a distance from him.

Two years passed by and the cousin came to attend the man's elder brother's marriage. The man had completely gotten the cousin off his mind. He was surprised though to find that this time the cousin started giving him sexual signals. The man was angry and hurt though, at the way he was rejected earlier. And so he ignored his advances and kept a formal distance from him.

This passed and they did not meet for another two years when the man went to his father's ancestral town again. This time he did not stay at the cousin's place and kept his distance. But the cousin kept trying to be over friendly with him.

It was amazing that he had been harbouring such strong desire for the man when in the beginning he seemed so averse to it.

Once, (as the man told me), as he was examining a painting on the wall, the cousin came and stood behind him, extremely closely, touching him with his crotch. The man just stood still and ignored him. He was still angry and rather unsure about this cousin.

One more year passed and this time the boy came to the man's city for further studies, to live in a hostel......but it seemed like he had chosen that city only so that he could be close to the man. This time the man too started giving back sexual hints (things never become open for straight men --- they will never say like --- hey I like you, lets have sex) --- and the courtship became too intense although, still subtle and unacknowledged.

The cousin still made it a point to tell the man that he is eagerly looking for a girl friend.

The moral of the story is that the fact that men harbour a strong distaste for sex with other man reflects only the social stigma and conditioning. In this case, had the cousin not met this man, he would never have tasted the positive influence of having a man court you. And thus would never have gotten over his hatred.

Inspite of showing intense initial distaste the boy gradually harboured and developed a longing for the man over a period of two years. Even after six years he doesn't want to admit a sexual interest in men --- just seek it in indirect ways!

How do you think he would have voted on a poll like this, before he met the man?

What is the surety that men who are voting in this poll are not showing the same social hatred without really knowing themselves? or even when they know themselves, they have an intense hatred for such feelings, intense enough that they will never admit such a thing as a sexual need for other men, and possibly never ever act on them --- unless there is an excuse like a prison, or a hazing ritual or some other such thing, where the sexual need doesn't have to be acknowledged to perform a sexual act.

There is no reason to believe that the cousin would vote positively to a poll like this even today.....as it would psychologically bother him and haunt him for having acknowledged that he likes men.

23. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

This is the reality of the poll you guys are conducting here!