The Love connection

That's what you said last time Coffee, and the "date" you got me just fell apart before I even started playing with him.

You need to get 'em when they're fresh and haven't started to decompose.

Here -
your tax dollars at work:
http://www.girlspooping.com/
(Completely safe for work, our government owns it)

If you weren't so rough with it, then maybe you wouldn't have problems with it. You have to be gental, very gental. On the other hand, I could just go out on a date with my old girlfriend, Lefty.

Xev you might want to think about trying some sort of modified Atkins diet. With your current status, you are at risk for all sorts of health issues. On the other hand, with your build, you could probably start at Strong Safety for USC. Just lose the gut a little bit. Hmmm. I'll get back to you on that.

Wanderer

WANDERER said:
Have you not noticed that this Forum is populated by near perfect godlike entities?
Destructive gods, they are, since all they do is deconstruct and try to annihilate personalities. Character assassins laying waste to every idea and ideal and replacing it with….nothing.
Yes but that's how many define their ermm Godliness. By putting others down and 'annihilating' others, they then deem themselves superior. The perfect godlike entity exists only in their minds.

It’s up to you to post your opinions on who deserves who and who has the potential of getting together.
No way poopsy. I do not wish to have finger nails dug into my back if I make a correct or incorrect choice. I can imagine the screams of horror and the violent threats that would ensue.

I’m wondering if the secret ‘pm’s’ are not flying as we speak.
Not to mention the sticky keyboards. Ok, bad mental pic.

It's a little, wonderful, angel that has inspired most of my latest essays.
Good. :) So I can take you out off the list of being a possible match to another few on here? :p

Android
God, I loath noxious females who call themselves noble.
So which noxious female dared call themselves noble?

Coffee
Get me a shovel, some heating rods, and some lube; and we'll all have a date for Friday night.
Whoa! Heating rods? :confused: Ok, somethings I do not need or want to know.

I feel old all of a sudden..

:confused: Hmmm interesting. I posted two threads simultaneously: one called ‘What is Beauty?’ the other this one, ‘The Love connection’.
One serious the other a childish joke. Guess which one got the most attention.
The first gets a little over 100 hits in three days and 3-4 responses [half of them mine], while this one gets over 700 hits and over 40 responses.
Tells you a lot doesn’t it?

Back on topic :bugeye:

But come now gentlemen do you expect the ladies to do all the work?
They are here mingling in our little ‘café of love’ {Let’s call it Wanderer’s Wonder-Lust Café’}, take a gulp of some hard liquor and step up to the plate.
I can see it now:
PM’s flying through cyberspace, perhaps a few e-mails and ICQ’s, short sentences of question or agreement or praise or “Can you believe that guy? He’s fucked up, he’s a loser. He's fallen to a new low.” that establish contact but maintain deniability if things don’t go well.
Little messages concerning this or that subject or this or that member, as an excuse, to start a long correspondence, to establish an alliance, a friendship, a foot in the door of possibility.
I can see it now, threatened little boys sending ‘pm’s’ to the one they crave:
“He’s a jerk, why do you even talk to him?” Meaning, ‘Stop answering him or paying attention to him and refocus on me. I’m worthy of you not him.’
“You’re better that that, don’t associate yourself with his kind” Meaning I’m the one you should be associating with’.
“He’s a loser, you deserve better” Meaning ‘You deserve me.’
“Can you believe him?” Meaning ‘What is your real opinion of him?’ or ‘What do you see in him?’

Ah, I'm back in high-school. To be young again.

To all that have been disappointed by these internet vixens some advice:
Try and try and try again. Keep on chipping at that wall. Keep on hoping and waiting and dreaming. They’ll crack eventually.
Ahhhhhhhhhh, looooooove. :eek:
Oh well, I'm off wandering again.

Last edited:
Shut up Coffee, you said the same thing about my grandmother.

"Just don't be so rough, that's why the fingers keep falling off"

Is it my fault that I like a little bruising?

_an.droid_ said:
Wonderful! -- Bells is the only one here who's been complimented for being on topic, simply by questioning the topic but not actually participating in it as a true player.
Tsk tsk android. Calm down. I was being complimented? LOL! Android, this is all a joke. Sheesh don't take it so seriously. And how would you like me to participate as a true player? Am I supposed to declare my love for people I don't know or really care about? Should I be disclosing hot and heavy PM's that don't exist? If you want me to satisfy your thirst for cyber PM's, I could just make some up. :p

If you're that offended that I'm not a true player, the answer is simple android.... ignore. :D

And then the topic itself is derided as a joke by its author who complains that there are no players at all at all willing to be serious about forging or expressing love and affection. Like, would somebody knock on my head and tell me I'm not real, that my real-world experience of unrequited love and affection has been nothing but vapour? Riiiight. I get it. I must remain innocent and modest and unassuming and then be honoured for being just... 'beautiful'!
I could be catty and ask if the green eyed monster was at work here, but frankly I don't think that's it. So any cattiness aside. You described a very personal sexual experience in fair amount of detail. You haven't described a real world experience of "un-requited love", you described what you called a dream. Your dream of your Apollo. So why don't you tell us how this dream is a real-world experience. Unless of course the experience was real?

So what's the real issue here android? Why are you upset that we're not discussing your dream? I'm not being catty, just mildly curious.

Last edited:
_an.droid_ said:
Bells, chérie, I was not criticising you for being anything here but simply pointing out that the author chose to negate my presence totally while ignoring my contribution as valid to the topic. Whah? Of course! Because I'm gay? I'm surprised to reflect that the only true genuine feedback actually came from Princess!
You know what's really amusing for me here android. No one here seems to have a problem with your sexuality with the exception of yourself. You keep repeating it over and over again, each time something does not go as you wish it to on here, you seem to claim that it's because you're gay. As far as I, personally, am concerned, your sexual preference means nothing. You are just another poster on here. You're gay? So what. I'm straight, so what. Honestly! You posted up a dream and you're shitty that what you've posted has been ignored? Oh man, what are you, 5? Move on. Post up another ermmm experience and then demand that he replies to you and compliment you. Otherwise, stop whining like an old man left alone in the retirement home.

You're shitty that your contribution was ignored? Well I'll offer you some advice. Take it up with him. Preferably in PM so that we can then try to guess what messages are flying between the two of you (I'm trying to bring this back to topic :p).

Now move on son, whining is never a good look.

But what is 'intimate' and 'delicate'?

Generally, things that need to be either handwashed or beaten into a whimpering, submissive pulp.

There was a topic?

Relax there android.
I didn’t respond to your post directly because I didn’t know what to say.
I thought it was a personal affair that required discretion.
I can only guess at who this Apollo is.
Boy that metal hide of yours is very thin. You are so sensitive, more female than most of the women here.
Stop giving ammunition to the Forum queen.

_an.droid_ said:
The PMing ended some time ago...
Oh to have been a fly on the wall during that PMing session. :rolleyes: The jilted and the callous. Probably make the links Xev posted up before look tame :p.

Blech...

This bloody public forum can be used in any which god damn way I please!
Yeah you go girlfriend!:p

_an.droid_ said:
What a load of modern human-nature hetero crap!
Thats funny because I was just thinking this is the un-hetero-ist thread I've opened in the last week.

Andy:
I'm very fine thank you gendanken. And how are you?
Quite well thank you. Nothing to complain about other than fallopian tubes and to quote you direclty "itchy lips".

Sorry, I still haven't read your 'ouch' post from Xev's Paranoid thread...

Of course you haven't which is why you mention it, yes? This is why I like you, precious Andy.

You haven't read it becuase you have been away for so long, so many things to do in that life of yours you got caught up and -suffer- it slipped your mind.
You haven't read it because I misfired and why oh why expend energy on blanks?

But suddenly everything has come to a standstill, all the noise in your busy life has stilled and you are back on the forums again now that your masta is back in full swing. How conincidental, how marvelous. Precious, Andy.

You said:
I was ..........simply pointing out that the author (Andy's munchkin) chose to negate my presence totally while ignoring my contribution as valid to the topic. Whah? Of course! Because I'm gay? I'm surprised to reflect that the only true genuine feedback actually came from Princess

Would you like to see why he ignored you my little friend? Quite simple, he told you himself:
Stop giving ammunition to the Forum "queen".

But its not only you he's thinking about though. He is far too obscure for the dull and way to obvious for the bright.

Last edited:
gendanken said:
Guyute:

No no no....now, surely you know there is a recipe to Royalty don't you?

First we start with a dabble of you slobbering all over me. Then we throw in a pinch here and there of your worship for me to bask in.

Next comes two cups of you getting a hard on for Gendanken's charming personality, her winning espiritu and the way she bats her eyelashes at you with her keyboard.

Throw in a sprig of your absolute devotion to me and my cruelty, my savegery, my need to cut you down to Kibbles and all the abuse you seek and pine for will rain on your head profusely, Guyute.

Some ventriloquism (and on topic):

Android: Hello, my name is Android and I would like lessons in setting my mousetraps. Make that flypaper, yes I'd like lessons in catching the biggest fly in here.

Touche, Touche.... :cool:

-Guyute

Andy:
Do you believe in witchcraft, dearest?
No I don't, but I find the black arts far more interesting than middle-classed ideology. Aleister Crowley, Rasputin, the Templars- all of them would be wicked fun at a bonfire, wouldn't you say?

But I've forgotten what 'gedanken' is all about. Get tanked? But I think it sounds brilliantly obscure! You're so clever, you! I just can't get enough! Sweetest
Am I now?

Ever seen how the minx kills a rabbit? Some feet in front of it, the minx will begin to do a dance and he'll hop and bob and twirl in midair so that the rabbit becomes transfixed with the absurdity. It does not run away as it would a coyote- it simply stands there mesmerized wondering what the fuck this animal is doing twirling around like its high on a stimulant.

Yet it gets closer, and closer, and closer and the rabbit stays wondering, wondering, and wondering until behold- the minx makes its final jump barely inches away and devours it.

Clever, huh?

He does carry a certain power, doesn't he? But, dearest, you have totally misconstrued me in my affections for him. Totally. He is not my ideal — he is an ideal. I admire originality. Like art. I wouldn't be so disrespectful as to spit at art, even if I didn't understand it. So, the only way to appreciate art is to live with it. Place the canvas here, there. Turn it over. Wait. And eventually its meaning begins to penetrate. Its beauty begins to make sense. Its power begins to shine. Potential is what attracts me. Potential for beauty. Potential for power. And with such power, I seek to immerse and co-produce, like two stars colliding in the loneliest of space, producing a gigantic mammoth surge of awesome power! Authentic power is not something that is obtained — it's always been there. But it can be amplified!
(MUhahahahahahah...........)

I'll leave this for your ideal, your Stephano to reply to.

Padma:
What is happening here?
Do you truly wish to know?

Hey my names is fetus
I'm 6inchs tall
I like causing others pain or getting spanked my self,
I had a sexual episode with Xev but it ended after I found out she gave me craps.

Panda:
Yes. I do wish it.
Then your wish is my command, my liege.

This character we've been calling Wanderer for months now has this morbid insitince in getting his brown nose into everything.

He is just as loud, vulgar, pronounced, and opinionated as the next guy but the only difference between them both on closer inspection one finds to be simply art. How so? Well, he, much like I, have a way of saying things to drive home a point and naturally this tends to stir controversy. Only in this Gendanken and he are the same.

However, this person we call Wanderer is much like the pompous haranguer on the street with his fists in the air insisting you pay him much needed attention- so where the idiot on the street holds up his DOOMSDAY signs to advertise his being disenfranchised (or more commonly known as 'left the fuck out) this idiot on the forum will hold up threads like this in order to to do the same thing. Think of it as bait.

See now?

Back