The Love connection

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by WANDERER, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Xev Registered Senior Member

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Dunno, we have the metric system over here.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bells Staff Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! I just read through Xev's links. Oh my! What horrors.

It's nice to see that the stalking laws are effective.

Wanderer

True. I'm still laughing at the Dear Abbey links Xev posted above. Although having been here for a while, I've noticed some flirting that is quite obvious but it's usually something I just ignore. You have to ask yourself though, why would anyone come on here looking for love, lust or adoration? For all we know, some of the posters in here might be just be using the internet to pass the time while in jail or mental institution.

Yes but all are guilty of this. This place is just one where people can abuse others without fear of retribution. We're all faceless and many find it easy to abuse someone who they don't know. But put them face to face with their enemy and they clam up. The venting amuses me actually. I quite like watching the few individuals in here who have a complex of superiority and put all others down as a way of raising themselves above the herd. Amuses the hell out of me. Small things amuse small minds I guess.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Wanderer, I rarely agree with you but I agree with you here. This place and the internet in general is a fantasy land for many. It's easy to tell someone you're more than what you really are in 'real life'. But then I guess, for many, such fabrications take place in all aspects of life.

Yes, but we are all guilty of that. We are humans with faults after all.

8. Bells Staff Member

I'd say meow but that'd just be cheesy.

Cattiness? Moi? Pas vrai! Bitchy yes, but catty? I think I'm offended.

Now as to your ermmm post...

My goodness Android. You know, I actually have nothing to say. Nothing befitting this moment anyway. But Wanderer should be happy with all the details.

And now I think I shall go and burn my eyes out with hot coals...

9. WANDERER Banned Banned

Xev
    You know those links….they…..they….brought a tear to my eye.
    Sorry I have to take a breath now.
    *snif*...*snif*

I think things here are just as bad only we have that veneer of intellectual conversation to make us pretend we are not looking for…………whatever it is we are looking for.
    But I’m a pathetic, loser dwarf, an old- so very old-decrepit, lonely and bitter man {?}.
    This is all I have to give me joy.
    Sorry, I have to take a breath again….

spuriousmonkey
    We do here also.
    3 inches is about 8 cm.
    Thanks man it looks better in metric.
    I've got 80 mm of man-meat.

Bells
    Loneliness, my dear Bellsy, is a terrible thing. Now add to that adolescence and we have a chemical time-bomb.
    Many actually might even have many friends and girlfriends and wives/husbands but they lack the right kind of companionship. Their immediate environment might be stale and full of superficiality or populated by ‘Bob’s/Bobet’s’, remember them?, and so coming to Forums called “intellectual communities” offers an opportunity of communication with a different calibre of human.
    Imagine the disappointment that follows.

It mostly amuses me also, BUT!, then I’m left with this bad aftertaste.
    It’s like I’ve wasted my time and nothing has come of it but a momentary distraction.
    People exchange insults, they vent, they socialize or they may even try to make personal contacts, then what?
    Does it lead to real world conclusions?
    Does it translate into reality?
    No, for most it’s like a role-playing game, D&D for example, where they enter an artificial environment, play a part, avoid any real life consequences and then leave it behind again.
    Another form of escapism.

In fact ,any hint at reality or at something becoming ‘real’- such as a confrontation or a love interest- and panic sets in.
    The real world is anathema to most of the members here.
    The reason they are here is to escape reality, analyze it from afar, dissect it and then re-enter it without gaining anything from their stay here.
    Like video-games.
    This is an interactive videogame.
    Fascinating stuff. For me.
    It’s especially interesting how some claim an indifference to this place and then act as if their reputation and persona here does matter.
    Fantasy and reality blurring into each other.
    But the same can be said about western society in general.
    That’s why 9/11 came as such a shock to many in the US. The fantasy, seen on movie screens, suddenly became reality, without the sanitizing effects of imagination.
    Our news is offered up like movie footage, our lives lived with precise artificiality and shallowness as to not disturb the subconscious.
    We live in this bubble where any glimpse of misery and suffering shocks us and disturbs us.

I never said we aren't.

_an.droid_
    Yo, dude.
    Where have you been?
    I thought you dropped off from this place and you weren’t accepting visitors anymore.

You want me to take my temperature?

Haven’t you heard?
    I’m a flaccid, short, weak, old, embittered loser that poses and prances about pretending like he’s something he’s not and needing attention to compensate for his lack. I'm an internet shock-jock.
    Oh, and I’m a dwarf as well.
    Nice to meet you.

Uh....*gulp*...who is this guy?

10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Don't worry. Apparently women only care about what is on your bank account.

11. WANDERER Banned Banned

The trick is to acknowledge that the imagination will always paint vistas of perfection that do not correspond to real world circumstances.
    A beautiful painted panorama lacks the smells, sounds and imperfections that make it real.
    Accepting that human beings will never fit into our expectations and realizing that, if we wish to relate to some of them, we must tolerate their reality so as to enjoy the idea of them, is a learning process.

spuriousmonkey
    Shit...
    1-Small penis
    2-Small account
    3-Small mind
    4-Small stature
    How can I be anything but bitter?
    A living example, I am, on the cruelty of nature.
    I should be shot or worse I should be ignored.
    Indifference will be the final nail in my miserable casket.

But can I redeem myself by becoming a go-between for greater minds than mine?
    Can I serve as a facilitator of superiority?
    What better reward for me if I can make possible the joining of two ‘super-humans’ to procreate the next generation of nobility?
    And if my genes are lost in eternity and I’m degraded and insulted in the process, what a small price to pay, a simple sacrifice to a larger cause.
    Cupid to the gods I am.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2004
  12. Xev Registered Senior Member

That's okay there, I'm only 5'5 and I have a really small penis too.

Am I the only one who thinks that if this forum had a soundtrack, Kraftwerk's "Computer Liebe" would be playing?

13. Bells Staff Member

So who exactly are these two super humans that you're trying to get together? One should hope that all humans have the ability to become super humans. Ok, maybe with one or two exceptions who shall remain nameless, but who do you think should get together in this forum. You've obviously observed the dynamics of the relationships in here quite well, so surely you'd have some opinion. You've listed who you think is lusting after who, but who do you think will follow through with these apparently lustful thoughts?

And nice edit on the post there.... soooo who's the little pixi Wanderer?

14. Bells Staff Member

Heh! I actually had the Love Boat theme going through my head for some reason.

Absolutely painful!

15. Xev Registered Senior Member

Bells:
    Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get it On" might work as well.

16. Bells Staff Member

Xev:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Oh that's awful! Cruel! Crap... I'm going to have Marvin Gaye horror songs in my head all day now.

17. Xev Registered Senior Member

I am cruel. It's because I have such a small - well I don't even have a penis, although apparently I'm male.

Let's get it onnn....

18. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

Wouldn't some Barry White be appropriate as well?

Something like this...

Artist: Barry White
    Album: I’ve Got So Much To Give
    Title: I’m Gonna Love You Just A Little More, Baby

It feels so good
    You lying here next to me
    Oh, what a groove
    You have no idea how it feels
    My hands just won’t keep still
    I love you, baby
    Oh, I love you, I love you, I love you
    I just wanna hold you
    Run my fingers through your hair
    Ooh
    Outta sight
    Uh-huh, right there, you like it like that
    Closer
    Come here, closer, close
    Oh, baby
    Oh, baby

Ok, enough of that. I'm going upstairs to put on my silk robe and pajamas, and pour myself a nice Courvosier. Ladies, I'm yours whenever you're ready. No more than three at a time though please. There is only so much water in the fountain.

19. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Hello Android. How are you?

15of19:

::Michael Bolton Playing in the Background::
    ::Some Chianti::
    ::A silk teddy::
    :: Triple Strength Bounty Paper Towels::
    ::And Some Chiclets::

My my...........how are you doing?

20. WANDERER Banned Banned

Children, children please.

My weary old "bone" aches, have pity on me.
    We've congregated here to make real connections, not to satirize, insinuate or be sarcastic.
    Anyone interested in a 'member' of this Forum [Not my tiny one please since I’m the host of this childish spectacle] need only post his/her alias or ‘pm’ me so I can arrange things.
    No evasion tactics. Play whatever hell music you want.
    Back on topic.

XEV
    5'5" huh? Finally a tiny bit of information to fantasize over gentelmen.
    But we need more if this is going to work.
    Hair color?
    Weight?
    Body shape?
    Measurements?
    Xev please, 15ofnothing, Fenris and a myriad of other males are fucking salivating right now, be kind. Give us something.
    Pick a knight for the night.
    Tell us who makes your 'little female penis' larger.

Bells
    Finally someone on topic.
    More than two my dear Bells.
    Have you not noticed that this Forum is populated by near perfect godlike entities?
    Destructive gods, they are, since all they do is deconstruct and try to annihilate personalities. Character assassins laying waste to every idea and ideal and replacing it with….nothing.
    Nihilism gone amuck and the diseased western mind levelling everything into oblivion, defaming all, degrading everything and in their place emptiness and a sense of disillusionment and dissatisfaction; a reaction against a screwed up superficial world of lies and deceit.
    If the world is fucked up then let us isolate ourselves from it; if the world is empty and shallow, then let us rub its face in it; if the world is pathetic and meaningless, then let us add to it and wallow in our misery.
    If you are to destroy and deconstruct then let it be for the sake of constructing something better afterwards.
    To stop at obliteration is pathetic.
    I know, because I've guilty of it myself.

But I digress.

Dear Bells, I am the host not a participant.
    It’s up to you to post your opinions on who deserves who and who has the potential of getting together.
    My ‘in the know’ position makes me biased in this case.
    But as usual there are more females than males so it is up to the men to make a case for themselves and hope they get a sympathetic ear.
    This time out in the open, so we can all help, and not behind 'pm' closed doors.
    Now I know there are interested 'memebers' out there. I nkow who they are.
    I’m wondering if the secret ‘pm’s’ are not flying as we speak.
    Besides I’ve already mentioned some love-triangles, both past and present.
    What inspired me was a recent open disclosure on another thread which exposed 15ofnothing as a flirtatious back-room gigolo, feigning indifference and lusting after young thungs. It reminded me of that old Forum story with [FW-X—G-M/R/?]
    I thought I would lend a hand.

All of them.
    Most of them already have, dear Bells.
    That's what's fascinating about it.

It's a little, wonderful, angel that has inspired most of my latest essays.

_an.droid_
    Human beings are pale representations of godlike entities.
    The best of them replicate the deities spirit, if not the entirety and the perfection. They reflect perfection or the ideal.
    The worse of them resemble animals and only hint at spirit.
    But it is the motivation that makes human being great and noble not their attainment of perfection. To aspire to be, to strive to become; that is what designates value.
    Whether one falls short or stumbles and fails is beside the point.
    It’s of little matter how high one reaches; what matters is how hard he struggled to get there and where he aspired to climb to.
    The fight is with the self. This is power. Not the control of others or the influence over others as was suggested by a little chimp in another thread.
    Actually I’ve been meaning to write something on the Olympic spirit [very current], which I think perfectly symbolizes mans striving against suffering and his overcoming of limitations.
    The ode to Apollo is the ode of the Olympics. How appropriate.

Yes, and this third person becomes noble, not because he is perfect or omnipotent or omniscient but because he is not. It is his inspiration and goal that makes him worthy, it’s his ideals that characterize him and make him beautiful, it's his motives that make him 'superior'.

I’ve never been interested in keyboard universes and computer/TV/movie screen realities.
    I see these medium as vehicles of opportunity.
    That is why I try to turn internet relationships, whether antagonistic or friendly, into reality.
    What’s the point of corresponding with someone endlessly when there will be no real life conclusion or consequence? A river of words and nothing else besides.
    Most use ideas and philosophy as a pacifier. They never apply anything. They just talk and talk and talk.
    Where there is hate, let there be conflict; where there is love, let there be contact.
    The rest is bullshit, used by adolescent minds, to escape their mental prisons but never pay the price or take the risks involved.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2004
  21. Princess Science Dork Registered Senior Member

Here’s a love connection to add to the drama – wouldn’t Wanderer and Android would make the perfect couple? These two seem to be mutually masturbating all over this thread. Why hide your lust any longer? Come on out and declare your feelings.

This is the real point of the thread, right?

22. Xev Registered Senior Member

Wanderer:
    Wrong! It was the constant need for men to judge and assign value to everything that has gotten us in this mess. Nihilism is what allows a human, a mensch, an individual mensch to destroy those old values and walk placidly over the shards.

Okay - no being serious.

I haven't washed it in so long I've forgotten.

185lbs

Mesomorph.

48-44-48

23. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Get me a shovel, some heating rods, and some lube; and we'll all have a date for Friday night.