The Love connection

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by WANDERER, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Bells Staff Member

No killing? But but but...

And sex in a meat locker is only kinky if the refrigiration is turned off.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Defrosting meat gives off a particularly pungent odour.

Ah those meat hooks bring back lots of memories.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Bells,
    Okay, one. Just one though and no more.

Yuck, you're a freak.

-- The Grand Dragon Gizzard

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

With the power invested in me as a flaming talking fetus I wed thee CounslerCoffee and Sargentlard in holy matrimony, may the groom kiss the groomy, AMEN!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

No! I've just met my soul mate and her name is Bells! I love her and no other!

Which one of us is the woman?

8. Bells Staff Member

Hey I have boobs... so it could be me.

Unless of course they're manboobs and my penis is so small that I can't feel it...

.. which would mean that you could be the woman...

Now where's that meat hook... come hither my manly coffee man/woman... bend over.. we gonna have us some good old fun

9. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

I'm the man.

Meat hooks? Only if we get to use the lawn darts.

How old are you again? Eh, doesn't matter (You better be legal). Boobs are all that matter.

10. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

With the power invested in me as a flaming talking fetus I wed thee Bell, CounslerCoffee and Sargentlard with in truly holy matrimony, may the groom kiss the groomy that kisses the groomer, AMEN!

11. Bells Staff Member

Coffee! Course I'm legal. Drinking and driving and ermm nevermind..

Fetus!.. bride fetus.. bride... I'm the one in the black dress

12. WANDERER Banned Banned

A reply to Zero from another thread.
    Perhaps you are not new to the Forum, but you are new to me.
    As far as your ‘female Messiah’, we both know it’s a pretext to draw attention to yourself from the real ‘apple of your eye’.
    Her animosity to Bebelina, that colourful, hippy, bumbling idiot, made you adopt her as a cause so that your ‘chosen one’ would notice.
    Funny that you show up in all her threads.
    Funny that you are more ‘feminine’ to her more ‘masculine’ test scores.
    Funny how you try to make her respond to you with every post.
    Funny.
    By the way, did you know you have competition?
    There is a slew of willing but sly suitors vying for her attentions.
    Some are blatant others are subtle and ambiguous.
    Make your move soon or forever lose her or be labeled a ‘friend’, the death-blow of romance.
    Should I put in a good word for you to her?
    Just trying to help and this is the right thread to do it in. Not the other.
    My interest?
    I want full disclosure of all the details so that I can masturbate to.

13. Bells Staff Member

Hmmm funny how the same could be said for you too Wanderer. Intrigue abounds. Could it be that we now have a love triangle?

Funny indeed...

14. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Shell I wed all four of you then?

15. Zero Banned Banned

WANDERER:

You don't seem to know any of the details behind why I color my posts, why I have this usertitle, or why I keep adding these tags after all my posts. It doesn't take much effort to find the threads I created that explain the entire thing.

No, I don't burn for Bebelina. I merely think she's been grossly wronged in here. I burn for Xev, though.

-- Long live the Female Messiah!

16. Xev Registered Senior Member

Zero:
    Geez, how many times do I have to apologize for that one?
    I'm sorry I dumped a carton of lighter fluid on you and set you on fire. I've apologized a billion times by now, besides, you knew I was a pyromaniac.

17. WANDERER Banned Banned

Bells
    'Tis true you have uncovered a hidden truth.
    I’ve been secretly lusting after Xev for over a year now.
    That’s why I’m trying to set her up with other guys. It’s a fetish, I’m a voyeur.
    I have masturbated to Xev, I admit it. I imagine her in a chain mail suit, with a helmet, and brandishing a pointy pen with a feather on it.
    Let’s see:
    Me, FW, 15ofnothing, Zero and ???????
    That’s quit a selection there.
    Who will she pick? Who?!

Zero
    No need to tell me, my man.
    I saw you coming from a mile away.
    You have ‘passion’ written all over you.
    Tell me have you made a move, have you taken it to the next level, have you pursued and asked for a more personal correspondence?

Padma
    Isn't the Forum queen always right?
    One of the privileges of royalty.
    Ah, she is a tough one.
    Which knight will earn her hand?
    Can anyone endure the viciousness to get to her inner softness?
    Will anyone be strong and noble enough to weather the storm and prove his worth?
    There are suitors indeed.
    But one must have re-entered her royal inner sanctuary, through a secret side-door, and now enjoys the comforts of her luxurious chambers, while a multitude of others beg, shout and write beautiful sonatas on the outside.

18. Padma Spankologist Registered Senior Member

Oooh, I'd like to hear a lovely sonnet myself. Who's willing?

19. Zero Banned Banned

[lame attempt to hide attraction for Xev]Ahahaha. But wasn't it gasoline, though? Mixed with some lavender and chicory? :bugeye:

-- Long live the Female Messiah!
    [/lame attempt to hide attraction for Xev]

20. Xev Registered Senior Member

Zero:
    Er, your fantasy. As I told you, I'm only a psychopathic sadist on tuesdays, wendsdays and thursdays.

Padma:
    Ooh, that's cool.
    Zero, write me a sonnet, bitch.

21. the E.M.T 3967 Grass Unit Registered Senior Member

u want a poem ill give u one

22. the E.M.T 3967 Grass Unit Registered Senior Member

I Wish You Could
    I wish you could see the sadness of a businessman as his livelihood goes up in flames,
    Or that family returning home, only to find their house damaged or destroyed.

I wish you could know what it is to search a burning bedroom for trapped children,
    Flames rolling above your head, your palms and knees burning as you crawl, the floor sagging under your weight as the kitchen beneath you burns.

I wish you could comprehend a wife's horror at 3 a.m. as I check her husband of fortty years for a pulse and find none.
    I start CPR anyway, hoping against hope to bring him back, knowing intuitively that it is to late,
    But wanting his wife and family to know that everything possible was done.

I wish you could know the unique smell of burning insulation, the taste of soot-filled mucus, the feeling of intense heat through your turnout gear, the sound of flames crackling, the erieness of being able to see absolutely nothing in dense smoke- sensations that I have become all too familiar with.

I wish you could understand how it feels to go to school in the morning after having spent most of the night hot and soaking wet at a multiple alarm fire.

I wish you could read my mind as I respond to a building fire: "Is this a false alrm or a working, breathing fire? How is the building constructed? What hazards await me? Is anyone trapped?"
    Or on an E.M.S. Call; "What is wrong wit h the patient? Is it minor, or life threatening? Is the caller really in distress or is he waiting for us with a 2X4 or gun?"

I wish you could be in the emergency room as a doctor pronounces dead a beautiful little 5 year old girl that I have been trying to save during the past twenty-five minutes who will never go on her first date, or say the words "I love you Mommy" again.

I wish you could know the frustration I feel in the cab engine, the driver with his foot pressing down hard on the pedal, my arm tugging again and again at the air horn chain, as you fail to yield right-of-way at an intersection or in traffic.
    When you need us however, your first comment will be, "It took you forever to get here!"

I wish you could know my thoughts as I help extricate a girl of teenage years from the mangled remains of her automobile; "What if this were my sister, my girlfriend, or a friend? What were her parents' reactions going to be as they opened the door to find a police officer, hat in hand?"

I wish you could know how it feels to walk in the back door and greet my parents and family, not having the heart to tell them that I nearly did not make it back from the last call.

I wish you could feel my hurt as people verbally, and sometimes physically, abuse us or belittle what we do. Or as they express attitudes of, "It will never happen to me."

I wish you could know the physical, emotional , and mental drain of missed meals, lost sleep, and forgone social activities, in addition to all the tragedies my eyes have viewed.

I wish you could know the brotherhood and self-satisfaction of helping save a life or preserving someone's property, or being there in times of crisis, or creating order from total chaos.

I wish you could understand what it feels like to have a little boy tugging at your arm and asking, "Is Mommy Okay?" Not even being able too look in his eyes without tears from your own, and not knowing what to say. Or to have to hold back a long-time friend who watches his buddy having rescue breathing done on him as they take him away in an abulance.
    You know all along that he did not have his seat belt on- A sensation that I have become too familiar with.

Unless you have lived this kind of life, You will never truly understand or appreciate who we are, what we are, or what our job really means to us.

23. the E.M.T 3967 Grass Unit Registered Senior Member

hows that hahaha