Is breastfeeding obscene?

Is breastfeeding in public obscene?

• Yes

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • No

Votes: 49 90.7%

• Total voters
I said "many" not "all". Also for all you know the blo-job matic could have be self cleaning, what with powerful disinfectants, steam injectors, maybe a blast of flaming butane for 2 minute, probably the erroneous activation of the auto-cleaning system at the worse possible time was why it was recalled. No disrespect but I'm sure a machine could be kept far more hygienic then a vagina.

Lol, I missed out on that "many". And you're probably right. A lot of prostitutes don't wash after each client.....

Exactly, socially developed modesty, not ingrained and is why some societies don't have this contrived self loathing of their bodies or its functions.

There's why it's not obscene, right there.

Society just needs to grow up and can the bodily self loathing shit.

I've specified urinals repeatedly, so I don't get where you got "sprays urine all over the place." We place urinals on the side of some buildings with those little pink odor absorbing things, no problem, I specified that before too, but you haven't noticed.

I actually don't think pissing in public is obscene either, so long as it's kept hygienic.

There's why it's not obscene, right there.

Society just needs to grow up and can the bodily self loathing shit.

I never said it was obscene merely that some see it as such. If you want society not to see it as obscene you must make sure the majority of society agrees and that they vote to have the laws in place enforcing it as dignified.

Lol, I missed out on that "many". And you're probably right. A lot of prostitutes don't wash after each client.....

You need to stop picking up hoes. ;)

I cannot believe this discussion is still alive.

Lots of men pee in public aside the highway. They pull over, they go, and they zip it back up.

Lots of women breastfeed.

You have to be an absolute pervert and staring these people down to notice these things.

Boobs and fellatio ... nearly inseparable?

I have to admit I'm impressed. It took longer to go from breastfeeding to fellatio than I had expected.

• • •​

ElectricFetus said:

They build restrooms do they not, might be cheaper just to build the equipment hanging off buildings.

Part of the point of restrooms is to isolate the sanitary hazards.

Of course, this doesn't work quite the way it's supposed to. Men, at least, are often tracking that stuff back out into the rest of the restaurant, store, or whatever.

If men could actually hit the target, perhaps the proposition would only seem mildly ridiculous. I mean, I remember being in high school and we all laughed when they put bulls-eye mats in the urinals. Didn't help any.

One can squat and take a dump in it as well, it will be great, greatest invention since the failed "blo-job matic" because at least nothing can go wrong with this one.

I think people stopped taking you seriously on this a while ago. You don't need to go out of your way to prove their point. I mean, even as a joke, eventually it betrays a tendency toward exhibitionism.

Don't get me wrong, though. I don't object to exhibitionism as a general principle, but neither am I discouraged that I can't "fap" at a funeral to ease the boredom.

Last edited:
Back