Female Sexual Fantasies

Status
Not open for further replies.
has to be said though... women are much more likely to fantasize about sex since for women sex is a much more psycological experience than it is for a guy. Think about it, a woman finds it hard to orgasm if she wasn't in the mood in the first place, or if the guy has BO and such etcetc but a guy doesnt really have to be "in the mood", its just a physical thing. So of course women fantasize, probably more so than men, and even more likely in a more imaginative manner.
My lovely boyfriend just volunteered that although men have sex dreams, they don't actually orgasm, and i can tell you, women orgasm in sex dreams. :)

Eleven pages ago the op asked if women fantasize about other men.

Let's change it around.
What would it take to make them fantasize about their current lover/husband after a longtime together?
You know, "after the honeymoon" when your comfortable...and bored.

It's a fat joke.
Anyway, forget those idiots and answer this question.
How would a guy go about bringing back the magic, Ya know. It's easy once you in the act but I want her to ACT like she's been fantasizing of me BEFORE we engage. And that's only goingto happen if it's hot.

I'm bring'n sexy back, Yeaaah.

Eleven pages ago the op asked if women fantasize about other men.

Let's change it around.
What would it take to make them fantasize about their current lover/husband after a longtime together?
You know, "after the honeymoon" when your comfortable...and bored.

I have no idea couples have been married for much longer than I've even been alive. I don't even fantasize about my boyfriend anymore. Its no fun because I see him all of the time. Where's the fantasy in that? I guess that's something I would have to work on if I ever get married or stay in a very long-term relationship.

I have no idea couples have been married for much longer than I've even been alive. I don't even fantasize about my boyfriend anymore. Its no fun because I see him all of the time. Where's the fantasy in that? I guess that's something I would have to work on if I ever get married or stay in a very long-term relationship.

I fantasize about my husband. Mainly cuz he calls me at work and tells me what he's going to do to me. I do the same to him so that he can think about it all day long. Even if things don't work out as planned, we still think about eachother while we are at work.

It's a fat joke.
Anyway, forget those idiots and answer this question.
How would a guy go about bringing back the magic, Ya know. It's easy once you in the act but I want her to ACT like she's been fantasizing of me BEFORE we engage. And that's only goingto happen if it's hot.

I'm bring'n sexy back, Yeaaah.

Is that me:D

Well, if you always indulged in the same fantasy, it would become boring. Hence the notion of a menu. When someone starts to masturbate they choose a fantasy to suit their mood.. Obviously there are favourite fantasies which are indulges in more frequently than others.

Surely you didn't need to be told that !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back