Female Sexual Fantasies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya Gently Passing, wanna hear some?

well even if I did...I would not be able to connect with you as my dreams are mostly of Asian girls in bikinis and undressing, smiling, and cute...and than reading aerospace engineering lectures while slowly revealing their panties...

But like seriously I am into Asian girls.

Well, if you always indulged in the same fantasy, it would become boring. Hence the notion of a menu. When someone starts to masturbate they choose a fantasy to suit their mood.. Obviously there are favourite fantasies which are indulges in more frequently than others.

Surely you didn't need to be told that !

Oh I get it now... menu. :D

Draqon, if you want women describing fantasies you really should think about finding an Adult chat room, another forum or spend money connecting to one of those red lit webcam's. This is after all a Public Science Forum.

yes women do have sexual fantasies, and of all sorts,

personally i like to live out my fantasies, and i do when i can

I know women have rape fantasies, but would never purposely go out and try to get raped. Or enjoy getting raped if it ever happened.
I wonder if men have fantasies about raping, even though they would never act on it. It's just a fantasy after all.

I know women have rape fantasies, but would never purposely go out and try to get raped. Or enjoy getting raped if it ever happened.
I wonder if men have fantasies about raping, even though they would never act on it. It's just a fantasy after all.

i think theres got to be somthing wrong with you if you fantisies about rape, and being raped,

if its legal and ok then why not go out and act on it, if no one else is getting dragged into it, then i dont see why not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back