Quotes to remember

“I knew that if I allowed fear to overtake me, my journey was doomed. Fear, to a great extent, is born of a story we tell ourselves, and so I chose to tell myself a different story from the one women are told. I decided I was safe. I was strong. I was brave. Nothing could vanquish me.”
― Cheryl Strayed, Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail

images

Last edited:
"If I could be a bird, I'd be a Flying Purple People Eater because then people would sing about me and I could fly down and eat them because I hate that song".
Jack Handey

the song for those too young to remember......

“It stands to reason that anyone who learns to live well will die well. The skills are the same: being present in the moment, and humble, and brave, and keeping a sense of humor. ”
― Victoria Moran, Younger by the Day: 365 Ways to Rejuvenate Your Body and Revitalize Your Spirit

“Every place is a goldmine. You have only to give yourself time, sit in a teahouse watching the passers-by, stand in a corner of the market, go for a haircut. You pick up a thread – a word, a meeting, a friend of a friend of someone you have just met – and soon the most insipid, most insignificant place becomes a mirror of the world, a window on life, a theatre of humanity.”
― Tiziano Terzani, A Fortune-Teller Told Me: Earthbound Travels in the Far East

They use half a dozen commercial math tools in their coursework. MATLAB is pretty popular though.
I'm not to sure. Doesn't MAPLE and Mathematica have apt instances in which the kernel is used with MATLAB, and MATLAB is used for engineering and matrices?

:EDIT:

The headquarters for MAPLE (at least North America) gravitates just outside the university, so...

Last edited:
Back