Quotes to remember

"Not everyone who spoke you friendly, was your friend.'' - Arya Stark

RIP Game of Thrones.

“Small minds discuss people. Average minds discuss events. Great minds discuss ideas.”

a quote misattributed to both Eleanor Roosevelt and Admiral Hyman Rickover

“Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.”
― Mark Twain

3.5-BW-eat-frog-1020x6821.jpg

Mine just thought up

Every day you age you are moving into unknown, to you, territory. Many others have been before you, but for you, it is all new and some place you can never return to except in memory

:)

"We got so much food in America we're allergic to food. Allergic to food! Hungry people ain't allergic to shit. You think anyone in Rwanda's got a fucking lactose intolerance?!”
― Chris Rock

Space and Time are intertwined: We cannot look out into Space, without looking back into Time:
Carl Sagan:

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
Carl Sagan:

Space and Time are intertwined: We cannot look out into Space, without looking back into Time:
Carl Sagan:

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
Carl Sagan:

We can look out any distance, from the tip of your nose to the furthest observable objects in the Galaxy, and only see what no longer exist (the visible history of the object)

Mine

Mine - self assessment

I am shallow. If I was a puddle I would be so shallow if a snake slithered over me they would not get wet

We can look out any distance, from the tip of your nose to the furthest observable objects in the Galaxy, and only see what no longer exist (the visible history of the object)

Which as the quote says, is in the past. And of course all frames of references are as valid as each other. :p

"The person that has to constantly show just how sharp they are, more often than not, only shows that if they were a knife they couldn't cut through hot butter!" - anon

Which as the quote says, is in the past. And of course all frames of references are as valid as each other. :p
Not exactly

I don't consider

... without looking back into Time...

the same as

...can look out any distance...

Back