My time is done here .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the logic ?
Where is the logic indeed! Tell me, where is your logic? Your logic in claiming matter and anti matter do not annihilate.....your logic in claiming that the universe is fundamentally electric...your logic in refuting from a position of total ignorance, that all of cosmology is wrong....your logic in claiming there has been an atomic war on Mars between alien species....your logic in near all you like to claim?

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/much-ado-about-nothing/
Quantum foam creation
. The “nothing” of the vacuum of space actually consists of subatomic spacetime turbulence at extremely small distances measurable at the Planck scale—the length at which the structure of spacetime is dominated by quantum gravity. At this scale, the Heisenberg uncertainty principle allows energy to briefly decay into particles and antiparticles, thereby producing “something” from “nothing.”

Where is the logic indeed! Tell me, where is your logic? Your logic in claiming matter and anti matter do not annihilate.....your logic in claiming that the universe is fundamentally electric...your logic in refuting from a position of total ignorance, that all of cosmology is wrong....your logic in claiming there has been an atomic war on Mars between alien species....your logic in near all you like to claim?

Yet my logic is true .

Quantum foam creation
. The “nothing” of the vacuum of space actually consists of subatomic spacetime turbulence at extremely small distances measurable at the Planck scale—the length at which the structure of spacetime is dominated by quantum gravity. At this scale, the Heisenberg uncertainty principle allows energy to briefly decay into particles and antiparticles, thereby producing “something” from “nothing.”

The nonsense speaks out-loud .

First statement , is babble .

Last edited:
paddoboy said:
Quantum foam creation

First statement , is babble . Hence it continues .

paddoboy said:
Quantum foam creation

None of this makes any sense

First statement , is babble .
:rolleyes:No educated speculation borne out by similar results in particle accelerator experiments. You, as usual have nothing, other then your recognised profound ignorance in being unable to recognise that.
A shame that you prefer to roll in the mud with the other cranks isn't it?:p I suppose that's why you will always linger in the fringe sections and away from the science sections. :rolleyes:

Let's face it river, you and I know that your electric universe nonsense, that you may have vaguely read up some where, has been refuted long ago, and will forever remain in the pseudoscience dust bin of crap.

:rolleyes:No educated speculation borne out by similar results in particle accelerator experiments. You, as usual have nothing, other then your recognised profound ignorance in being unable to recognise that.
A shame that you prefer to roll in the mud with the other cranks isn't it?:p I suppose that's why you will always linger in the fringe sections and away from the science sections. :rolleyes:

paddoboy said:
Quantum foam creation

Explain it pad . ( highlighted ) .

First explain this " sub-atomic spacetime turbulence .

river I'm not jumping through your hoops. I would be far more anxious to explain your own nonsensical claims before crossing over to real educated scientific speculative issues. Let's see what you come up with.

Let's face it river, you and I know that your electric universe nonsense, that you may have vaguely read up some where, has been refuted long ago, and will forever remain in the pseudoscience dust bin of crap.

Those that have investigated the Electric Universe ....or Plasma Universe . Get the big picture .

river said:

river I'm not jumping through your hoops. I would be far more anxious to explain your own nonsensical claims before crossing over to real educated scientific speculative issues. Let's see what you come up with.

The question is to you . pad . In my above quote .

The question is to you . pad . In my above quote .
No the prior question/s are to you river.....
Please act like an adult and stop playing me first, you first, blah blah blah. This is a science forum even with you in the fringes, because everything is still under the auspices of the scientific methodology...you know, that methodology you are ignorant of.

river said:

paddoboy said:
river I'm not jumping through your hoops. I would be far more anxious to explain your own nonsensical claims before crossing over to real educated scientific speculative issues. Let's see what you The question is to you . pad . In my above quote .

Explain pad , what this " sub-atomic spacetime turbulence " is .

How does spacetime cause a turbulence in the sub-atomic ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back