Raiders Of The Lost Ark
Inglourious Basterds
Reservoir Dogs
From Dusk Till Dawn
Dirty Harry
Ninja Assassin
The Resident Evil Trilogy
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

There are very few movies I care to see more than once. Here are most of them.
  • The Wizard of Oz
  • Yellow Submarine
  • The Dark Crystal
  • Bedazzled (the original British film with Peter Cook and Dudley Moore)
  • Romeo and Juliet (Zeffirelli's production)
  • The Muppet Movie
  • Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
  • Probably Avatar, ask me again in ten years

Wow, Mr. Fraggle. You and I could not possibly be more different when it comes to movie choices. Remind me never to ask you out on a date.

~String

Last night I was dragged to see the movie 'Scott Pilgrim vs The World' I thought it was going to be stupid, but it was so insanely asinine it was epic, I honestly got to recommend that movie, its hilarious off the wall fun!

You and your smarty movies.

Look, if it doesn't have guns, aliens, space ships and gratuitous violence I don't wanna see it.

Okay. That's a bit of an exaggeration, but it's usually a good indicator of what I like.

~String

Predators. Even Adrien Brody couldn't ruin that movie.

i caught the end of "devil's rejects" the other night, and i wish i had seen the rest of the movie. the ending was pretty bad-ass. good soundtrack too.

The soundtrack was Rob Zombie ,for the most part. He directed the film. His wife is the blonde.. Sheri Moon- Zombie. "Baby" in both movies. The "prequel" was "House of 1000 Corpses". Extremely bizarre, yet cool movie. Many great 1 liners. And, how can you not love Capt. Spaulding?..
" Gasoline and chicken " what an awesome combo..
Gremmie.

P.S.
And, of course, ANYTHING by Monty Python is just awesome.

Also Benny Hill, or The Goodies.

I know Monty Python, and Benny Hill, are known in the states.. Not so much The Goodies.
Funny as hell though.

Last edited:
Also any movie by Cheech and Chong is just great. Well, not the Corsican Brothers... But the others are good. And Bad Santa, with Billy Bob Thorton was great too. Of course, he was great in Sling Blade too.

Just watched Hot tube time machine, and it was surprizingly good, specially if you are old enough to remember the 80s... Very similar movie to the Hangover....

My Family and Other Animals
(original, ROFL and ?scientific?)

33285.jpg

Ack! No Superman (Richard Donner version, not Singer's)? Have to watch Superman for these 3 actors only: Christopher Reeve, Margot Kidder, Gene Hackman.

I also second the love for The Fountain with Hugh Jackman & Rachel Weisz (though I realize many others inexplicably hate this movie).

Looking for some funny that's not been listed (maybe)? Check out The Burbs with Tom Hanks. Not too shabby.

Beat-em up fun? Drunken Master II with Jackie Chan, some of his best fight scenes, though it does have a lot of fast-forwarding you'll need to do, but that's all right in this age of DVRs, we're all used to it by now.

Ink is a pretty incredible movie.

it's rather impressive for a low budget, independent film.

The storyline is easy to follow, and the ending will make you ask questions.

Back