Does mind control exist?

I think the word "control" is inappropriate. "Influence" would be more accurate.

A pedestrian can not "control" a car by jumping in front of it; he can "influence" its driver's control. Of course, the direction that that influence takes is not necessarily predictable.

I can "influence'"what you're thinking just by suggesting the word "influence" instead of "control" - but you might be thinking, "He's right! That's what I meant," or you might be thinking, "He's an idiot in every other thread, so I'll disregard what he says in this one."

Right. The mind is not like a simple machine. It cannot simply be turned left or right, it is far more complex than that.

To quote the rock band Tool in one of their live performances of their song Third Eye, I think it was their 2000 Salival performance: "Think for yourself, question authority." (I was still a child when this song and album was released!)

One of the scariest types of mind control I have read about online is voice to skull mind control. Voice to skull mind control is not real, right? I do not believe it exists.

Could you expand on this?
anecdote
My first few weeks in the army were not going well.......(long story)
anyway
One day, , I was strolling across the parade field on my way to signal school when a rather obnoxious major yelled at me---I ignored him--then he crossed the field to stand directly in front of me and demanded "Why aren't you in formation?"
I responded: "I missed the formation."...."sir".
He then demanded: "Aren't you going to salute an officer?".
"Certainly" I responded, and began to do so----and then. I paused and said
"Cub scouts salute with 2 fingers" and did so"Boy scouts salute with 3 fingers" and did so
"Explorer scouts salute with 4 fingers" and did so
"Abd in the army we salute with all five fingers" and did so, as I exclaimed :
"Oh my God, I've been programmed!"

The asshole stood there for a few moments giving me a confused look, then turned and walked away
and, the jerk never returned my salute.

It seems that much of the crap that I did wrong had been due to programming
as was much of the stuff that I did right.

anecdote
My first few weeks in the army were not going well.......(long story)
anyway
One day, , I was strolling across the parade field on my way to signal school when a rather obnoxious major yelled at me---I ignored him--then he crossed the field to stand directly in front of me and demanded "Why aren't you in formation?"
I responded: "I missed the formation."...."sir".
He then demanded: "Aren't you going to salute an officer?".
"Certainly" I responded, and began to do so----and then. I paused and said
"Cub scouts salute with 2 fingers" and did so"Boy scouts salute with 3 fingers" and did so
"Explorer scouts salute with 4 fingers" and did so
"Abd in the army we salute with all five fingers" and did so, as I exclaimed :
"Oh my God, I've been programmed!"

The asshole stood there for a few moments giving me a confused look, then turned and walked away
and, the jerk never returned my salute.

It seems that much of the crap that I did wrong had been due to programming
as was much of the stuff that I did right.

I considered joining the military when I was younger but I decided to go to college instead. My best friend joined the US Marines around that time.

Just wondering who here thinks mass mind control exists?

It does .

Think of UFOs

Anybody who comes forth with what they observed is as a UFO is crazy . Yet to them they saw what they saw .

The Government has done a good job of convincing those out of the know , majority of the public populace , that what they saw was not real .

Their PR about this subject has worked very well .

Who remembers the movie Field of Dreams?

what was the saying? If you build it, something....

One of the scariest types of mind control I have read about online is voice to skull mind control. Voice to skull mind control is not real, right? I do not believe it exists.

But you can learn a new language by placing a language CD under your pillow and play it while you sleep.It's an extremely effective way of learning.

Victor Borge was a master of mind control......:biggrin:
It took him three months to learn Japanese this way, with great succes. Unfortunately there is a minor side-effect.
Japanese story starts at 11:40

Last edited:
But you can learn a new language by placing a language CD under your pillow and play it while you sleep.It's an extremely effective way of learning.

Victor Borge was a master of mind control......:biggrin:
It took him three months to learn Japanese this way, with great succes. Unfortunately there is a minor side-effect.
Japanese story starts at 11:40

That sounds really cool! Maybe I could brush up on my Spanish that way, or learn Japanese, like Victor Borge did, or learn Chinese, or French.

Back