Blacks Less Intelligent Than Whites?

Is Watson Right, Are Blacks Less Intelligent Than Whites?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can certainly understand why people, reading those words, have reacted in the ways they have. To all those who have drawn the inference from my words that Africa, as a continent, is somehow genetically inferior, I can only apologise unreservedly. That is not what I meant. More importantly from my point of view, there is no scientific basis for such a belief.
Dr. James Watson

Blacks Less Intelligent Than Whites?

Either it is or it is not. Personal experiences does not count because that is not scientific to result in a generalization. Scientific research can not be done due to politics and personal bias from a white scientist. Besides, minor variations would not make much difference in the larger scheme of things. A five point difference is the same as ones morning and evening brain capacity and does not really matter.

So, why waste time debating it?

I think they need to do a study. I know it would be considered rasist to do so, but how else would anyone ever PROVE it?

Isn't the whole black/white smarter thing kinda like saying men are smarter than women because there are more male astronauts, doctors, lawyers, scientists throughout history.

Moderator note:

Satyr has been permanently banned from sciforums.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back