Americans here is how To Avoid the Draft

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Brian Foley, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Food Ninja Registered Member

It's an obligation when your number in the Selective Service draft comes up. Well, as long as you are a male. I don't think there's a draft for women.

You don't choose which wars you fight in. You just go and serve. "Alternative means" is just another way of saying you don't want to do your country's dirty work. How uncitizenly. How distinctly shameful and un-ninja.

Just remember your dinky little arguments for the far future when the draft is activated and you are hauled off to jail. Rot in jail if you wish. You don't seem to be man enough to fight for your country when she calls for you to.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. JohnGalt Registered Senior Member

I will rot in jail. Have no fear. Either that, or I won't be allowed in(physical condition). I don't know how that applies to the draft, but it does apply to enlisting. If the state of the nation was in serious threat, with serious problems, I might consider enlisting. But, if there is a draft, I will not do so. If the war is off to save some other nation, I won't go. War isn't about dieing to save other people, it's dieing to protect one's own rights. Ohh, a funny saying- War isn't about dieing for your country, it's about making some other poor SOB die for his.

You can do plenty of work for your country during war. Any manufacturing company is what keeps the whole operation running(Yeah, let's send all the guys that will make the uniforms, the boots, the guns, the whatnots to go fight!).

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Only when my country is under attack will I fight to defend it. Heck, I'll be the first one in line to my nearby base down the street, but no way in hell will I go fight for some meaningless war in some other country. It's very sad and pathetic to see so many people here blindly follow others like sheep.

I guess if all of a sudden we were to go to war with Canada and Mexico at the same time and the president flat out say it's just for the hell of it because he's bored, they'd still do their so-called "duty"? Sad, very. People like them don't belong in America -- heck, most countries for that matter.

- N

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.