Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 225

Thread: Muhammad's child bride Aisha, the book is on hold in the UK!!!!!!!

  1. #81
    uniquely dreadful S.A.M.'s Avatar
    Posts
    72,822
    Only if the natives are forced to become refugees.

  2. #82
    We are never going to live in a world where everyone is exactly like you. For that matter you are not exactly like you.

  3. #83
    Sir Vincent, knighted by HM vincent's Avatar
    Posts
    2,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kremmen View Post
    Whaaaaat!
    Do you really think that marriage between adults and children is a sensible solution to the evil of paedophilia.
    These children are ruined for life, and they haven't got enough experience to make a choice in the matter.

    (Is this a troll? if so, it's working)
    My point was to michael who seems to think mohammed was not a paedophile because he was only raping one child his 7 year old wife, michael says he is only a paedophile if he surrounds himself with children, if a bear has honey why does he need to stick his head in other beehives?

    Michaels point was very weak, off course paedophiles should not be allowed to marry kids like mohammed did, the very point of the thread is about the sickness of it, i was just saying to mike that becuase the pervert was screwing one kid he did not need a hareem of kids in his playpen, think of all those girl babies crying with there dummies in there mouth keeping mohammed awake, waiting for there turn to have sex with mohammed the prophet......................

  4. #84
    had a mod but let him go spidergoat's Avatar
    Posts
    46,432
    There was no such thing in ancient times, there was no conception of "childhood". Children were just little adults.

  5. #85
    Sir Vincent, knighted by HM vincent's Avatar
    Posts
    2,883
    Quote Originally Posted by spidergoat View Post
    There was no such thing in ancient times, there was no conception of "childhood". Children were just little adults.
    The protection of children, even new born animals is instinctive to humans & animals, what your saying both animals & humans thousands of years ago had no instinct to protect there young offspring?

    Just because we have laws today & not then does not mean they did not know what was right & wrong then, did jesus have sex with minors or marry a kid?

  6. #86
    had a mod but let him go spidergoat's Avatar
    Posts
    46,432
    What do you mean "protection"? Protect from harm? It wasn't percieved as harmful at all, but the normal activity that coincides with marriage.

  7. #87
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    23,053
    Quote Originally Posted by spidergoat View Post
    There was no such thing in ancient times, there was no conception of "childhood". Children were just little adults.
    Where in hell did you get some idiotic idea like that?????????????

    Baron Max

  8. #88
    uniquely dreadful S.A.M.'s Avatar
    Posts
    72,822
    Probably from the fact that sucklings were dashed against rocks without preamble and most kids were married to elders within the family. Like the preteen Mary was married to her 90 year old uncle Joseph.

  9. #89
    Sir Vincent, knighted by HM vincent's Avatar
    Posts
    2,883
    Quote Originally Posted by spidergoat View Post
    What do you mean "protection"? Protect from harm? It wasn't percieved as harmful at all, but the normal activity that coincides with marriage.
    I know of no childs brain at 7 years that has developed into a adults brain, i know a child will change its sexual preference throughout there hormonal changes up to 14 years of age, the idea a child can be considered as a marriage partner is quite comical, when you consider the child does not even know the sex they will prefer before they reach there teenage years.

    A child needs protection, as there brain & sexual preference has not been developed, no adult has the right to take advantage of them sexually, all it ever leads to is a screwed up child for life, who then usually go's onto to make othere kids lives a misery when they reach adulthood by assaulting them.

    A human, if you are one, i know i am one, has a instinct to protect babies & children, i do even when there not your own, but there is a type of humanbeing who has no such instinct, & takes great delight in harming children, mohammed had such a instinct, he knew that 7year old was just a child with a doll, but he wanted her, in my view that says everthing about this so called prophet (false one)

  10. #90
    uniquely dreadful S.A.M.'s Avatar
    Posts
    72,822
    These are all current beliefs, sort of like beliefs in the Middle Ages that marriage was only between a man and a woman. Animals rape children all the time. They also kill the children of rivals without remorse.

  11. #91
    Registered Senior Member
    Posts
    23,053
    Quote Originally Posted by S.A.M. View Post
    Probably from the fact that sucklings were dashed against rocks without preamble ....
    They were just culling the herd ....a practice that we should have continued through to the present time!! Well over half of the human race shouldn't be allowed to live ...perhaps more than half.

    Baron Max

  12. #92
    had a mod but let him go spidergoat's Avatar
    Posts
    46,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Max View Post
    Where in hell did you get some idiotic idea like that?????????????
    Baron Max
    History.

    Quote Originally Posted by vincent28uk View Post
    I know of no childs brain at 7 years that has developed into a adults brain, i know a child will change its sexual preference throughout there hormonal changes up to 14 years of age, the idea a child can be considered as a marriage partner is quite comical, when you consider the child does not even know the sex they will prefer before they reach there teenage years.

    A child needs protection, as there brain & sexual preference has not been developed, no adult has the right to take advantage of them sexually, all it ever leads to is a screwed up child for life, who then usually go's onto to make othere kids lives a misery when they reach adulthood by assaulting them.

    A human, if you are one, i know i am one, has a instinct to protect babies & children, i do even when there not your own, but there is a type of humanbeing who has no such instinct, & takes great delight in harming children, mohammed had such a instinct, he knew that 7year old was just a child with a doll, but he wanted her, in my view that says everthing about this so called prophet (false one)
    All very modern conceptions. No one back then would consider marriage and it's consequent activities as "harmful", even if the bride were rather young.

  13. #93
    uniquely dreadful S.A.M.'s Avatar
    Posts
    72,822
    There is a Dutch political party dedicated to pedophilia who believe that age for sexual consent should be 12 if not less than 12. There are also groups like NAMBLA [North American Man Boy Love Association] who believe that men should be legally permitted to love boys.

  14. #94
    had a mod but let him go spidergoat's Avatar
    Posts
    46,432
    Yes, there are, but our society has changed since ancient times.

  15. #95
    Sir Vincent, knighted by HM vincent's Avatar
    Posts
    2,883
    Quote Originally Posted by S.A.M. View Post
    Probably from the fact that sucklings were dashed against rocks without preamble and most kids were married to elders within the family. Like the preteen Mary was married to her 90 year old uncle Joseph.
    I though this thread was about paedophile prophets, was jesus a paedophile?
    How about the apostles why dont you rummage through there closets, there must be a closet gay there somewhere.

    As we worship prophets not every tom, dick & harry who new jesus & mohammed, why dont you stick to the 2 profits, Jesus & mohammed, one true profit jesus, & a false profit mohammed, is it a coincidence that islam is going through hell today & christianity is not?

  16. #96
    uniquely dreadful S.A.M.'s Avatar
    Posts
    72,822
    Do you know if Jesus was married to a preteen girl?

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by spidergoat View Post
    History.


    All very modern conceptions. No one back then would consider marriage and it's consequent activities as "harmful", even if the bride were rather young.
    I would like to know how you know this. I would also like to know if you would offer your own 10 year old daughter for marriage to a middle aged man.

  18. #98
    uniquely dreadful S.A.M.'s Avatar
    Posts
    72,822
    Quote Originally Posted by spidergoat View Post
    Yes, there are, but our society has changed since ancient times.
    Has it? NAMBLA would be perfectly at home in Greek society, while consensual sex has never been an issue in any society until women were accorded rights. Marital rape was not even a crime till the 1980s and sex selective abortion is still not recognised as criminal by the UN, even though it is legalised female infanticide.

  19. #99
    had a mod but let him go spidergoat's Avatar
    Posts
    46,432
    Quote Originally Posted by John99 View Post
    I would like to know how you know this. I would also like to know if you would offer your 10 year old daughter for marriage to a middle aged man.
    I read books.

    To answer your question, hell no! See post #94. I'm not saying it's right by our modern standards, but those are not applicable to the distant past. If all of society was OK with it, you can hardly call Mohammed a bad guy for doing it. He would be shocked that people today are allowed to be atheists or satanists, those people wouldn't last 2 seconds in his society.

  20. #100
    uniquely dreadful S.A.M.'s Avatar
    Posts
    72,822
    I believe his scribe was an atheist or zanadiqa. His wife, Khadeja was an athiest when he met her too.

Similar Threads

  1. By vincent in forum World Events
    Last Post: 12-04-07, 11:08 PM
    Replies: 236
  2. By S.A.M. in forum About the Members
    Last Post: 09-26-07, 04:43 AM
    Replies: 106
  3. By Jussmes5 in forum Ethics, Morality, & Justice
    Last Post: 07-29-07, 06:13 PM
    Replies: 23
  4. By kwhilborn in forum Pseudoscience Archive
    Last Post: 05-12-07, 10:49 PM
    Replies: 0
  5. By charles cure in forum Religion Archives
    Last Post: 10-09-05, 06:50 PM
    Replies: 233

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •