Muhammad's child bride Aisha, the book is on hold in the UK!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by vincent, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Your reference is self serving, is based on hearsay and has all the hallmarks of propaganda.

Why Michael, them Arabs was practic-in polytheism, thaty there's reason enough to put em to the sword. Huck Huck Huck...

Oh, now you know all cultures? Haaa! Pfffff.. That's funny

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Kool Aid must be extra strong today,
    M

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I'm still waiting,

Did Mohammad hear voices in his head telling him to do things?
    If so, what does this mean? Was he mentally imbalanced or a lier or what exactly?

Michael

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You'll have to ask Patricia Crone, I believe she has studied it more thoroughly. Since you're familiar with her work, you can look it up.

I haven't looked into it myself.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. John99 Banned Banned

Not any more than usual.

8. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Ron Hubbard talked to magical Xenu and told people what the pretty voices were telling him. No one else heard or saw Xenu. But, being "faithful" they followed good old Ronnie boy.

Mohammad talked to magical Allah and told people what the pretty voices were telling him. No one else heard or saw Allah. But, being "faithful" they followed good old Mohammad.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah and you listened to the voices in your head and now apparently feel compelled to share them with us.

10. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

The voices in our minds are a creation of our minds. We recognize that the voice is our own consciousness - not a creation from outside our own mind.

What about Mohammad SAM?
    What created the voices in his head? Was it his mind? Or was it something else?
    What did Mohammad say about where these voices came from? What does that suggest?

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I don't know. Do you?

12. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Going back to the OP. Can you imagine what it must be like for a child to be betrothed to a man who talks to invisible voices in his head. Holly Shit, that would be some crazy shit.

It's has the makings of a cult horror movie.

Here's some interesting Islamic literature:

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 229:
    Narrated 'Aisha:
    I used to wash the traces of Janaba (the good stuff) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 231:
    Narrated Sulaiman bin Yasar:
    I asked 'Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible."

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 232:
    Narrated 'Amr bin Maimun:
    I heard Sulaiman bin Yasar talking about the clothes soiled with semen. He said that 'Aisha had said, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayers while water spots were still visible on them.

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 233:
    Narrated 'Aisha:
    I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.

The thing I noticed about modern day Prophets that are built around a cult of personality. That is, a single man with a lot of women, is, they really seem to have a lot of sex with their various wives. Jim Jones or some of these Texan Xian cults.

Anyway...

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Literature? You mean the stuff written 200-800 years after he died? And it has semen in it? Wow. Have you read Alf lail wa lail?

Did not affect Ayesha any apparently, if you know her hisory, but I'm guessing with your Christian background, semen and pedophilia are your major interests.

14. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Oh that's interesting. So you have no idea of where those voices came from.

Well well, suppose your friend started hearing voices from the Gods today SAM. What would you think?

Oh, yeah, you have no idea.

Or I know, what about the man on corner talking to invisible people. What do you think? Think they are talking to invisible people?

Oh, yeah, you have no idea.

What about Ron Hubbard SAM? Think he could have been talking to Xenu? Lets see just how strong that Kool Aid is today

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Depends, if they came up with the Vedas or Quran I would definitely pay attention. The Bible? Maybe not

16. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

You don't find it interesting that Muslims were concerned with Mohammad's sacred sperm?

Many ancient religions speak about sperm. It's really pretty common when the man cumming is part God or in connection with the God-Head. You know, back then fertility was very important.

I certainly don't find it surprising that the Muslims thought about Mohammad and sex just as the Egyptians thought about the Pharaoh and sex. Mohammad's penis was probably a hot topic back in the day, just as was the Pharaohs.

Most ancient people's wrapped penis and sperm in their superstitious beliefs and myths.

Wouldn't you agree SAM?

17. OilIsMastery Banned Banned

Considering the Pedophile was a slave owner and rapist who was aroused by Aisha when she was in his lap and he married her when she was 6 years old, it's pretty obvious they had sex...

Unless you think Mohammed was a virgin which wouldn't surprise me.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No not at all. Do you know any man who doesn't think in sperm?
    But Mary had a virgin birth eh?

No fiddling around with the 90 year old uncle husband?

19. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

again, how interesting. If it's form SAM's culture or SAM's beleif then she would definitely pay attention. but if the hogwash is from a Scientologist, well that's different, everyone knows there's no Xenu, I mean, that's silly!

Anyway, about Mohammad and his magic voices.. you see here, I've been studying this cryptic paragraph here for 25 years (which makes no sense unless interpreted in Syriac) and ... oh, could you hand me a cup of the Kool Aid...

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Sure, I only believe what I find convincing. Why is this such a foreign notion?

21. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

I thought this thread was about paedophile prophets?
    Unable to tarnish jesus, you start bringing mary into it, then a 90year old joseph, what next, there cousin bob the plumber who was a transvestite?

""Considering Mohammed's first wife was 40 to his 25 and survived for 25 years of their marriage only to each other, its also less clear how pedophilia comes into it.""

Many men marry older women, yet they still rape kids, paedophiles often use marriage as a cover to get at kids, the fact that mohammed married a 7year old makes him a paedophile, the fact that muslims are attacking any publishing house who considers printing this book, suggests to me they are ashamed of this relationship mohammed had, if i was a muslim, i would be & i would be doing exactly what they are doing, this book makes a mockery of mohammed, muslims have great difficulty seeing mohammed for what he was, a paedophile, he did not feed 5000 with bread & fish, like the true prophet did jesus, no mohammed preyed on children & that is reality.

22. OilIsMastery Banned Banned

Virgin births have been observed in nature but you're a fundamentalist who denies scientific observation so it doesn't really matter what scientists say.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'm guessing you were a virgin birth yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.