Muhammad's child bride Aisha, the book is on hold in the UK!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by vincent, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OilIsMastery Banned Banned

You're no better at guessing than you are at using logic and reason.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

In fact, I'm pretty sure you were a virgin birth. Jesus himself told me.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. OilIsMastery Banned Banned

Of course he did S.A.M. and the pedophile rapist slave trader is a prophet...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

And the 90 year old uncle diddled his 11 year old niece and miraculously, she got pregnant. Believe me, at that age it would be a miracle.

8. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

she said as sipping on a full cup of the good stuff.

9. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

:roflmao:

10. OilIsMastery Banned Banned

That's funny? Pfff...commedians would love you. You must laugh at everything.

11. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I thought it was funny and it was

Actually OilIsMastery, I'm surprised you don't sympathize with muslims - we can all see the writing on the wall. Monotheism as you know it, will simply cease to exist in the near future. Apologists from Islam and Xitaniy will twist and bend to accommodate an increasingly multicultural world - until the beliefs as you know them are all but gone.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You know how many times athiests have had this fantasy?

13. swarm Registered Senior Member

There are a number of countries where a girl can be married in the 7 -12 age range, including the US.

14. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I didn't say the world is becoming atheist. Although it is growing at an unprecedented rate, parallel with education and economic prosperity.

I said that monotheisms are being changed and they are. Apologists, like yourself, are changing them little by little every day.

That's a simple fact.

15. OilIsMastery Banned Banned

You overestimate the folly of atheism and underestimate the terror and genocide of Islam. There won't be any atheists left when Muslims are through breeding. Atheists abort all their children. Muslims have hundreds of wives and thousands of children each.

16. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

OMG, Muslims do NOT have "hundreds" of wives. And thousands of children?!?
    That's absurd.

Secondly, most Chinese I know are either atheist or Xian. China's a big place, I ecpect more atheists and Xians to come out of the place.

Now, and here's the good part. The Xian message coming out of China is vetted by the Communist party. Therefor, it's pretty tame stuff. Liberal, if you will. So, there ya go

As for Muslims they're already changing, see SAM for an example. AND, I'd like to say she's a good one. She probably has the inability for logical introspection YET she's still as far from fundamental Islam as one can get! If SAM isn't proof enough herself, well then, I don't know what is

17. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

A Miracle.

A girl is to become Britain's youngest mother after becoming pregnant at 11.
    The girl smokes 20 cigarettes a day despite being eight months' pregnant. She conceived aged 11 when she lost her virginity to a boy of 15 on a drunken night out with friends.

By IAN DRURY, Daily Mail

18. OilIsMastery Banned Banned

I guess Ibn Saud is absurd then. I agree Islam is absurd.

19. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/4681857.stm

Transcript: John Ware on Muslim Council of Britain
    All but a tiny fringe of Muslim organisations in the UK have condemned the London suicide bombings. But are those organisations condemning in London what they are failing to condemn abroad? Panorama reporter John Ware is examining the role of the country's main Muslim organisation, the Muslim Council of Britain (MCB).

Carolyn Quinn: John first, the Muslim Council of Britain's Secretary General is Sir Iqbal Sacranie. He has condemned the London suicide bombings in forthright terms, hasn't he?

John Ware: Yes he has. He says that 'Islam can never justify evil actions of bombers' and he has urged everyone to 'look to our shared values and common humanity,' as he puts it.

Quinn: Two years ago, there were two British suicide bombers, like the London bombers both of Pakistani origin. They went to Tel Aviv to blow up Mike's Bar. Three people were killed. What did Sir Iqbal say then?

Ware: Well, on this occasion, he said that the loss of civilian life, and he mentioned both Palestinian and Israelis, couldn't be condoned. The Islamist group Hamas claimed the bombing. Their founder Sheikh Yassin was later assassinated by the Israelis. Now, what happened then was that, a year or so later, several Muslim organisations here in London held a memorial service for Sheik Yassin at the Central Mosque in Regents Park, and Sir Iqbal chose to attend the service and organisation, the MCB described Sheikh Yassin as "the renowned Islamic scholar."

Quinn: But doesn't Hamas have a political wing?

Ware: It does, although the Israeli government would say that Hamas's political and military agenda was set by Sheikh Yassin. Certainly he was the chief ideologist of an organisation whose charter seeks the destruction of Israel. And Hamas has conducted a fair number of the 160 or so suicide bombing attacks since the second intifada, which have killed over 500 people in total - again many of them civilians just as in London.

Quinn: One senior theologian whose Fatwas have been used to provide justification for suicide bombings directed at Israeli civilians is Dr Yusuf Qaradawi - the man who the mayor of London, Ken Livingstone, welcomed to City Hall last year and described as "moderate".

Ware: Well, although Dr Qaradawi has condemned the London suicide bombings unequivocally here when it comes to Israel he says - and I'm quoting here an interview he gave: "We must all realise that the Israeli society is a military society - men and women. We cannot describe the society as civilian...they are not civilians or innocent".

He's also supported the use of child suicide bombers. During a TV debate in the Gulf - according to BBC monitoring - he said: "The Israelis might have nuclear bombs but we have the children bomb and these human bombs must continue until liberation".

Quinn: What's the Muslim Council of Britain had to say about Dr Qaradawi?

Ware: Like the Hamas leader Sheikh Yassin, the Muslim Council of Britain has also described Dr Qaradawi in fairly flattering terms. They've said he's " a distinguished Muslim scholar...a voice of reason and understanding."

"Dr Qaradawi

During a TV debate in the Gulf - according to BBC monitoring - he said: "The Israelis might have nuclear bombs but we have the children bomb and these human bombs must continue until liberation".

Muslim Council of Britain has also described Dr Qaradawi in fairly flattering terms. They've said he's " a distinguished Muslim scholar...a voice of reason and understanding."

What would you define as good?
    The muslim council of britain are supposed to the good muslims in the uk, preaching the good book & guiding there flock from terroism there previous leader was even made a knight of the round table (Sir) like me by the Queen,

Now michael good old dr. Qaradawi a "distinguished Muslim scholar...a voice of reason and understanding" says we have children suicide bombers, who will bomb israel, the muslim council of britain praises this man.

So michael what do you define as good in a muslim?

If the so called muslim council of britain is so evil, what hope for the rest?

Personally michael i really dont know where my government is coming from they promote the MCB in the uk as the goodness in islam, yet they are nothing more than PR for hamas, & suicide bombers in israel.

20. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

No, those are all power players. I'm talking about the small people, the nobodies, you know, like SAM

or my friends Mo or Huss. They're all changing and becoming westernized, whether they know it or not.

Anyway, soon enough the western world will be eclipsed by the far east, then they can blame the Chinese as the Great Satan and the root of all their problems. Instead of the Crusades they'll spend the next 80 years blaming everything on the Mongolians/Chinese. Yup, that's the reason they have dictators and why everyone is poor bla bla bla....

One thing I have to say, England let in too many Pakistani when they should have been letting in Indians.

21. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Lastly, I still do not agree the character Mohammad was a pedophile. If he were then he'd have surrounded himself with a bunch of children. He didn't do that.

He was just a simple minded man. His handlers took what they needed from Jews and Xian lore, copied it, added Arab myth and wallah "Islam". Think of it like this, a forward thinking man wouldn't have been a polygamist and wouldn't have taken a child as a bride. But, a simple arab would have. That's what they did back then, so, you can't really blame this on Mo, he was doing what came natural to camel farmers and nomads.

You'll notice that most forward thinking prophets dedicate their energy to deep meditation and usually are celebate. Mo didn't, because, like GW Bush, he wasn't interested in thinking too much. Ask any Muslim they will tell you the same. He was a cow-boy, you know, a real life sort of guy. Not into air fairy books and read-in and stuff.
    The Arab Prophet version of a beer drinking Bush.

Light on the thinking, heavying on the donking.

Muslims agree, he didn't think, Allah did, he was just the mouth peace.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I mean his age, not hers.

Mohammed is the only prophet whose history is known with any veracity. Why do you post such BS? Celibacy is a very Catholic notion.

Do you know how many atheists have had this fantasy?

23. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

No, they should have let in the chinese, instead of the pakis, the chinese work hard & there religon is peacefull, your point on the power players is mistaken, religon needs to have leaders who are good, if the muslim council of britain are hamas supporters, what can we expect from ordinary muslims, nothing but the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.