Muhammad's child bride Aisha, the book is on hold in the UK!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by vincent, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

I know of many animals that will take in other mothers babies as there own, & elephants who go to great lengths to protect eachothers offspring & show affection.

As for animals raping young offspring, do you think animals have the brain capacity of humans to know any better?
    Are you comparing mohammed to these animals? because he seemed not to have the brain capacity to know any better either.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You're the one who brought up animals. Apparently comprisons are only valid if they fit your theory

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John99 Banned Banned

You read books?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

How do you know marrying 6-10 year old girls to middle aged men was fine with everyone?

So you are saying you for some reason are different than ALL parents were back then.

Exactly what books are you reading that states this was common and everyone was just fine with it.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

There is a big difference between 7 & 12, a 12 year old girl is pregnant in the uk this week, do you feel mohammed being prophet & all was right to set a example to islam by having sex with a a baby girl,
    would you consider marrying a 7 year old boy?
    If not why?

If your answer is no, then you my friend are worshipping a false prophet.............
    If you say yes then you really need to seek medical help urgently>>>>>>>>>>

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

First of all there are conflicting Hadiths on Ayeshas age. She could have been anywhere from new born to 18. The Hijra calendar was only instituted much after the prophets death, according to the Gregorian calendar, which does not match the Islamic one on the approximate date of the Prophets Hijra, and even his date and year of death is considered to be plus and minus a few years. To rely on oral accuracy of age at a time when people did not even have a calendar is rather foolish. More so when the oral traditions are from 200 to 800 years after the Prophets death.

9. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

I brought up animals & mentioned the word instinctive, animals brains cant be compared with humans.

10. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Answer my question would you marry a 7year old boy?
    If you see nothing wrong with mohammed marrying a 7year old girl, then you have no problem with having sex with a 7 year old boy even if you cant marry him?

Or is your brain telling you its morally wrong & sick?
    I wonder, indeed i ponder why mohammeds brain did not think it was morally wrong & sick.........................

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

My brain is telling me that if between a range of 0-18, I prefer to choose 7, that says something very bad about me.

12. John99 Banned Banned

That is part of Sharia.

http://womenagainstshariah.blogspot.com/2008/09/schools-advocating-child-marriage-shut.html

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Sharia means consensus. Thats a nonsensical statement. This is what happens when people fling around words in a language they don't bother to learn.

It is derived from the word shura or consultation, the means by which pre-Islamic tribes arrived at major decisions

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shura

14. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Well then that makes mohammed a false prophet, if you know the difference between right and wrong he did not, & prophets dont make mistakes.

15. John99 Banned Banned

Words mean nothing.

16. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Is this the worst thread ever?

17. John99 Banned Banned

Too bad SAM, if SAM is female, was not married off at 7.

18. John99 Banned Banned

Not much worse than many others. Why?

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No, but people do. Since there are several contradictions in the Hadiths on Ayeshas age and the marriage was arranged by her father and Mohammed's friend and mentor Abu Bakr Siddiq [Siddiq being a title meaning, the honest], it would be ridiculous to presume that there was anything wrong with what they did. Also considering that Ayesha was a commander of the Sunnis and the Prophet died in her arms, its hardly possible that she was a kid [which she would be by your calculations]

20. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Exactly, Mohammad said it was OK, the Angle Gabriel told him it was OK, he was after all the Prophet of God and anything he decided was OK was Ok, even porking a 7 year old little girl, and let dress up the Prophets pedophilia with some legality, he married a 7 year old girl.

Seem that was a lot of things that Mohammad said Gabriel told him were OK, murder, rape, torture, if it was done in the name of Jihad, and Mohammad approved it was OK, even pedophilia, and lets make even more OK call it a marriage, and pass it on down to the Generations.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You're kidding me. You think a 90 year old uncle pimping his 11 year old preteen niece/wife to "angels" had a virgin birth and you're passing judgment on Mohammed? You think the kid she supposedly had and who disappeared till he was 35, is God and you're passing judgment on Mohammed? You have an incestuous preteen who was sleeping around while married to her aged uncle as the mother of God, so you better think before you speak. Especially when your churches and armies are filled with dicks in kiddy butts.

22. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

That's the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever heard. There are no contemporary writings about Mohammad with the exception of 1 paragraph in a Xian Greek text referring to a war lord which may be Mohammad or may not be.

If you have something else, feel free to post it.

Lets compare Mohammad with a few other Prophets:

- 5000 years before Mohammad the Prophets ruled over Egypt - The Pharaohs, their life's accomplishments were actually etched in stone AT THE TIME. We can read these today, therefor they haven't changed.

- Compare with the contemporary writings of the Prophet Bahá'u'lláh's life.

- The entire life of the Prophet Joseph Smith, Jr. is very well known.

- The Prophet Ron Hubbard's life has been written about in tons of books.

Keep drinking the Kool Aid,
    Michael

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I was quoting Patricia Crone. But she's talked about people like you too, in that article you "read".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.