Sock puppets

Anyone remember Margaret Thatcher ? She handbagged all the leading politicians in Europe.
I do. Predictably... I wish she was dead. Happily... she soon will be.
icon14.gif

And how about "Sir" bloody Mark , the chinless wonder, who never did a stroke of work in his life ?

Vile vile people.
When she does go, there should be a national holiday.
The daughter Carol seems ok though.
A Fruitcake of course, but pleasant enough.

Last edited:
Vile vile people.
When she does go, there should be a national holiday.
The daughter Carol seems ok though.
A Fruitcake of course, but pleasant enough.

Carol is ok. To the best of my knowledge she has never used the mummy-connection.

When Mrs T. goes there should be a commerative stamp showing the queen's head being handbagged, together with the quotation from St. Anthony, as spoken insincerely on the steps of No. 10.

Referee !

Your thwack didn't count Kremmen, there was no handbag in sight.

Last edited:
Carol is ok. To the best of my knowledge she has never used the mummy-connection.

When Mrs T. goes there should be a commerative stamp showing the queen's head being handbagged, together with the quotation from St. Anthony, as spoken insincerely on the steps of No. 10.

When Mrs T goes there should be a national holiday every year remembering her death, and celebrating it, the witch will burn in hell.

they are trying people, try has you can you can't understand them!

I can understand them fine.. what do you mean ?
I merely said something about Australia getting much of their electricity out of coal (I believe it's something like 70%).

I can understand them fine.. what do you mean ?
I merely said something about Australia getting much of their electricity out of coal (I believe it's something like 70%).

is it seriously?

they use coal mined in they're own country though don't they?

Back