Quotes to remember

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation. Moliere

" H2. Do not use ALL CAPS in posts – this is SHOUTING. Similarly, use of oversized or coloured text to emphasise your posts will be frowned upon. You are encouraged to use italic and bold text for emphasis (but not for entire posts)." -James R

“We are asked by science to believe that the entire universe sprang from nothingness, and at a single point and for no discernible reason. This notion is the limit case for credulity. In other words, if you can believe this, you can believe anything.”
― Terence McKenna

“We are asked by science to believe that the entire universe sprang from nothingness, and at a single point and for no discernible reason. This notion is the limit case for credulity. In other words, if you can believe this, you can believe anything.”
― Terence McKenna

Update

We are asked by science to believe that the entire universe has always existed, although not in its current form

In addition we are asked by science to believe that a state where NOTHING is in existence is a impossibility

These are current (2019) theories and subject to update if / when new evidence arrives

:)

''Be picky with your time, friends and hair products.'' - Unknown

"You are encouraged to use italic and bold text for emphasis (but not for entire posts)." -James R
Certainly I agree that the following is going way to far and not in the spirit of the rules......
For anyone who is really interested in discussing this matter without any Logical Fallacies :
The linked article :
https://www.outerplaces.com/science/item/17563-photo-pentagon-ufo-story-fake-expert-reveals
Expert Reveals the Photo at the Center of the Pentagon UFO Story Is Fake , cites its source as : https://www.express.co.uk/news/weir...truth-UFO-picture-Nimitz-To-The-Stars-Academy
That article states :
"Nick Pope, a former investigator of UFOs for the British Ministry of Defence (MoD) said the mistake should not detract from the academy's overall findings.

He said: "To The Stars Academy sometimes use UFO images that have caught their attention and that they like.

"These images don't always seem to correspond with the incidents they're recounting. \

"I think this is a mistake, and I wish they wouldn't do it, but don't let's throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Tom DeLonge won UFO researcher of the year in 2017 from Open Minds TV.
"The danger here is that people might come to believe that the wider story is false.

"It isn't. Tom DeLonge and some of his people might have occasionally put up a stock image they found online - much as a newspaper sometimes illustrates a UFO story with a generic image - but the recent revelations about the Pentagon's UFO project are all true: the project existed and was funded to the tune of $22M; some of the personnel involved with this project came to believe some of the objects were extraterrestrial; there are genuine, declassified military videos of navy jets chasing UFOs; and some of the pilots involved in these chases have gone on the record to confirm this.

"All of this has been meticulously fact-checked, so it'll be a tragedy if people come to doubt this major news story just because of a mix-up over images." - https://www.express.co.uk/news/weir...truth-UFO-picture-Nimitz-To-The-Stars-Academy

Again, Posted For anyone who is really interested in discussing this matter.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned":

unless of course......
"To the last I grapple with thee. From hell's heart I stab at thee. For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee".
Kahn:

Back