Proof there is a God

You idiot apparently they would like to hear about this thread?
Yeah, because you are a member of the Sciforums Wac Pak. Your silliness is freakishly amusing. It makes us all feel a little better about out own modest abilities.

Thanks for posting to the thread Kristoffer we have many more atheists here dying to also make a fool of themselves so you can shut up now unless you plan to keep on helping.

So that proves it, you never wanted a real discussion about theism and atheism. All you respond to are petty squabbles that have nothing to do with religion or philosophy.

Not necessarially true spidergoat. All I respond to is what was given me to respond, and I think I did quite well. Can you say anything more than that spidergoat or just like Kristoffer are you trolling?

Why do you believe in God? Your answer that the existence of friends and rainbows shows there is a God doesn't hold up. Those things could exist without a God. They exist in atheist societies and between atheist people.

Your assertion of a mathematical proof is nonsense, as if one could translate complex philosophical concepts into math. And your effort to argue this amounts to an argument from authority (and not even a very good one, "some guy on TV").

This is why you get ridiculed, not because atheists dislike theists, but because you don't even try.

Why do you believe in God? Your answer that the existence of friends and rainbows shows there is a God doesn't hold up. Those things could exist without a God. They exist in atheist societies and between atheist people.

Your assertion of a mathematical proof is nonsense, as if one could translate complex philosophical concepts into math. And your effort to argue this amounts to an argument from authority (and not even a very good one, "some guy on TV").

This is why you get ridiculed, not because atheists dislike theists, but because you don't even try.
Im going to start a new thread, feel free to join in, because we know you won't.

That's another non-answer. I'm happy to participate. What do you think you are doing? Why the need for yet another thread that says nothing?

Spidergoat, there's a huge atheist gap of text here, you can read it, it's the proof of God!

That's the meaning of a thread that says nothing....

I see, so your lack of proof is the point of this thread. Which means you were just pretending to believe?

Moderator Note: JBrentonK has admitted that he is a sock puppet of a member who was previously permanently banned. JBrentonK is now permanently banned.

Back