Proof there is a God

Scientifically me and my friend are right about you atheists, you have no proof for your claims.
Atheists aren't making the claim that god exists. Atheists aren't making the claim that god doesn't exist.
and we are refering to the equations which prove supposively Gods existence
You are referring to equations which so far we haven't seen.
This is unacceptable.
Really? It sounded quite reasonable to me.
I still don't know the defination of an atheist.
An atheist doesn't know whether God exists. Do they believe God exists? If we don't know, then we don't believe, that's how belief works.

So far all I've gathered from your barely literate screed is that you don't want to consider yourself an animal, you don't believe in evolution, you don't know what atheism is but somehow it's bad and a sign of some personality disorder, and some guy on TV said god exists because... math.

Oh, and something about spiders. Question... how high are you? Maybe you and your friend should put down the bong and pick up a book.

I planned to post to this thread, and hell I am trying but I must warn you that entails a lot of things.
Like thinking and conversing with people? I know those are not your strong points, but I appreciate you making an effort, it's good for you. Did you find a job yet? Are you still living with your parents?

Like thinking and conversing with people? I know those are not your strong points, but I appreciate you making an effort, it's good for you. Did you find a job yet? Are you still living with your parents?
I have a disability and so it entails trying to move and learning how to type.

I have four math degrees ud have a hard time understandingthe mathimatic principals behind it so dnt even try

I have four math degrees ud have a hard time understandingthe mathimatic principals behind it so dnt even try
Even IF that's true - which I doubt - what you've posted is NOT mathematics.
It's just meaningless number salad.

Back